剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
But...
但是
You know you can always come directly to me
你知道如果流浪者有什么问题
if there's ever any trouble with Rover, right?
你总可以直接来找我的吧
Trouble? Hello!
什么问题 有人吗
There they are!
他们来了
Come on in!
进来吧
You can, uh, grab yourself something to drink,
你们 自己找点喝的吧
and there's -- Oh, come here.
还有...过来抱一个
Pizza's on the way.
披萨就来了
It's a really nice home. Look at that.
这房♥子真好 看啊
Cab? Scotch? No, thank you.
解百纳 威士忌 不了 谢谢
"A ponderous mess."
"呆板 混乱"
"It's Howe's ego-encasing strategy
"豪伊完全出于自大
to put any understanding of the game completely out of reach,
让人们根本无从理解游戏
and then blame the user when they are unable to grasp it.
而当用户无法领悟 又责怪他们
Let me assure my readers, you are not missing anything,
我向读者们保证 你们没错过什么
for this game simply isn't any fun."
这款游戏根本不好玩"
Why did you send it to 'em?
你为什么要发给他们
I thought it was good.
我以为它很好
It's just one review.
这只是一个评论
It's not. It's the review. It's --
不是的 这是唯一的评论 这是...
God, the focus-group testing --
天呐 焦点小组 测试
even you didn't like it.
你都不喜欢
I haven't finished it yet.
我还没打完呢
What did they say, what -- what -- what's...
他们怎么说的 怎么打算的
They're gonna take the game, take the code,
他们要拿走游戏 拿走代码
give it to some guy, retool it,
给别人 重新编排
add -- I don't know -- probably a big-titted mercenary
我不知道 可能改成大胸雇佣兵
decapitating people or something.
砍人的头吧
Look at me.
看着我
You are full of ideas,
你有一堆的点子
and you are going to make a lot of games that people love.
你会制♥作♥很多受人喜爱的游戏
You need to put this behind you,
你得把这事放下
start fresh, and move on.
重新开始 向前看
It's not that easy for me.
这对我没那么简单
I need to, uh, take a breather,
我得去 喘口气
just be by myself for a sec, okay?
自己待会儿 好吗
Well, here comes my famous salad.
我著名的沙拉来了
There's candied walnuts in it. That's the secret.
里面有糖核桃 秘诀在这里
Well, it's safe with me.
我不会说出去
Monkey.
小猴子
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
No. Dad's being a dick.
不好 爸爸好浑
Can I stay here tonight?
我今晚能待这儿吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
Joanie, this is everyone. Everyone, Joanie.
琼妮 这是大家 各位 这是琼妮
Do you want some pizza?
你想来点披萨吗
She made her famous salad.
她做了她著名的沙拉
Did she call it her "famous salad"?
她那么说了吗 她"著名的沙拉"
At work today, I found a website --
今天在公♥司♥ 我找到了个网站
Guys, we don't have to talk about work.
各位 我们不用谈工作的
This is fun. You're not on the clock.
这就是消遣 你们不是在工作
Well, if we're not gonna talk about work,
要是不说工作
what we gonna talk about?
那我们说什么
Okay. All right. I'm sorry.
好吧 好 抱歉
Well, I have an update.
我有事想说
The problem we were having,
我们之前的问题
the -- the president problem...
总统的问题
...Cecil came up with a fix.
西塞尔有办法解决了
A -- A temporary solution.
临时的解决办法
Vera implemented basic inference rules
维拉实施了基本推理法则
that complement the Boolean logic,
补充了布林逻辑
so when you type "president" without "Clinton,"
这样当你输入"总统"即使没打"克♥林♥顿♥"
you get relevant results.
也能得到相关结果
"Rock" will give you climbing and music,
"岩石/摇滚"会得到攀岩和音乐
"Chicken" will give you Parmesan.
"鸡"能得到帕尔玛干酪
It's a Band-Aid, but it works for now.
这是个创可贴 但暂时可用
Well, what if we typed in "dinner-table conversation"?
那如果我们输入"餐桌对话"呢
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right, I didn't want to have to do this,
好吧 我本不想这么做的
but apparently, I do.
但显然 没办法了
Look out. Look out.
小心 小心
Here come the big guns.
重武器来了
Oh, shit.
我去
But we are going to relax.
但我们必须放松下来
We are gonna have fun.
我们要好好开心
We are all going to forget about
我们都要忘记
what a jerk I was this morning.
我今早多混♥蛋♥
Can I have one? Oh, yeah, right.
我能来一杯吗 拉倒吧
I'm okay, thanks.
我不用了 谢谢
No. Unh-unh. This is mandatory.
不行 这是强制的
Unless you're pregnant,
除非你怀孕了
I don't want to hear another word about it.
我不想再听你说什么了
Oh, my -- Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm I'm so sorry. No. It's okay.
真抱歉 没事的
Nice one, Mom.
真厉害 妈妈
Well, I guess...
那么...
We're pregnant.
我们有孩子了
What?
什么
Well, congratulations, for God's sake.
恭喜 老天爷啊
Thank you. Salud!
谢谢 干杯
Oh, my God. That was so rude.
天呐 我太过分了
It's completely okay, please.
真的没事
Okay, well, let me at least propose a toast, then,
好吧 那至少允许我祝一杯酒
after that horrible, invasive, horribleness.
我刚刚太过分了 侵犯了你们的隐私
I remember when I was pregnant with that one --
我记得我怀着那家伙的时候
she loves it when I do this --
她最喜欢我提这个了
I was working at Radio Shack so I could get a discount on parts,
我当时在睿侠工作 好能打折买♥♥零件
Joanie's dad and I were building our first computer,
琼妮的爸爸和我当时在搭建第一台电脑
and I was terrified that my boss would find out.
我特别害怕被老板发现
So I went to a thrift store
于是我去了二手店
and I bought just the biggest, baggiest sweaters I could find.
买♥♥来了我能找到的最大最臃肿的毛衣
Anyway, months go by,
总之 几个月后
and I think I've got this guy completely fooled,
我以为我完全唬住了那人
and then one day, he leans over to me very casually,
然后有一天 他非常随意地靠过来
and he says,
他说
"Before you know it, they'll be grown.
"转眼间 他们就会长大
You kiss that baby every chance you get."
你要抓住每个机会吻那个宝宝"
Well, he was right.
他是对的
Anyway,
总之
you don't have to wear any giant sweaters around me...
你不用在我身边穿大号♥衣服
...but...
但是
You kiss that baby every chance you get.
你们要抓住每个机会吻那个宝宝
I'm so happy for you.
我真为你们高兴
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Here's to baby-smooching, then.
敬吻宝宝
To babysmooching. Sure!
敬吻宝宝 好啊
Cheers. Salud.
干杯 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
There you are, you little shit.
你在这儿啊 你个小混♥蛋♥
Sorry, I just needed someplace to play.
抱歉 我只是需要个地方玩
I'll get out of your hair.
我这就走
You playing Doom?
你在玩《毁灭战士》
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I guess this is where everything's going.
看来这是未来的趋势了
You just... kill everything.
杀光一切
It's pretty awesome, right?
挺赞的 是吧
Yeah.
嗯
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表