剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Cool.
太好了
Dude, what?
哥们 什么鬼
This feels like homework.
感觉像做作业
Seriously, I'm getting cold just watching this.
说真的 我看着都快无聊死了
Good... another puzzle.
太好了 又一个谜题
Good thing we haven't seen anybody in like 10 minutes.
还好我们十多分钟连个人影都没看见
You can't even kill anything.
甚至都不能打怪
Shoot.
该死
Okay.
好吧
Wait. What the hell? We're back at the beginning?
等等 什么鬼 我们又回到起点了
This is bullshit.
这什么破玩意
Who are you?
你是谁
What's your favorite video game right now?
你们现在最喜欢的电子游戏是什么
Mortal Kombat. Yeah, Mortal Kombat.
《真人快打》 是啊 《真人快打》
I prefer Street Fighter II.
我更喜欢《街霸2》
for the superior controls and graphics.
控制更流畅 画面效果更华丽
Okay. Thank you, guys, for coming in.
好吧 多谢你们的参与
Here's your Pioneer Chicken gift certificates.
这是你们的炸鸡代金券
We appreciate your feedback.
感谢你们的反馈
Guys, this is not our target demographic.
几位 他们不是我们的目标用户
We need to be going after higher GPAs,
我们要争取学习成绩更好的
readers with immersive fantasy and sci-fi interests.
喜欢浸入式魔幻和科幻作品的消费者
This isn't a game you play. It's a game you live.
这个游戏不是拿来玩的 而是拿来体验的
How many websites now?
多少个网站了
561.
561个
And I found a new one for you.
而且我又给你找到个新的
Look, if this is the one that translates your name into Hawaiian,
如果是那个能把你的名字翻成夏威夷语的
I already did it. And?
我已经试过了 结果如何
Kolekona.
可乐可呐
Look at this one.
再看看这个
It's a, uh... It's a coffee pot.
这是个 咖啡壶
That is a coffee pot at he University of Cambridge,
这是一个位于剑桥大学的咖啡壶
5,000 miles away.
在五千英里之外
That's not a picture. That's a live video feed.
这不是张图片 这是直播视频
Well, it looks really alive.
看上去还真生动啊
It's...fascinating.
真是 太厉害了
Listen.
听着
Joe, I actually came down here
乔 我下来其实是想
to chat with you about something.
和你说件事情
Shoot.
说吧
Well, I was wondering if you'd consider moving upstairs.
我在想你要不要搬去楼上工作
Why?
为什么
Well, the Web Services division
网络服务部
hasn't originally grown the way we thought it would,
没有像预期的那样取得什么进展
and, you know, we could really use the server space.
而且我们需要地方放服务器
And... And now that the browser's dead...
现在浏览器项目又完蛋了
Dead? We might have stalled a little bit,
完蛋了 我们可能是滞后了一点
but that's because we're just getting started.
但那是因为我们才刚刚开始
I'm not moving upstairs.
我不上楼
If anything, you're moving down here.
就算要搬 也是你搬下来
Listen, Joe, you've been down here for almost three years,
乔 你听我说 你在下面待了快三年了
and it's still just you, an ergonomic chair,
还是只有你一个人 一张人体工学椅子
and 500 Post-its.
还有500张便贴
Listen. I'll say it again.
你听好 我再说一遍
You did it. You and Ryan called it.
你做到了 你和莱恩看得很准
You said the Internet would be the next great public utility.
你说过网络将会成为下一个重要的公共服务
Well, guess what? We're here.
你猜怎么着 我们已经走到了这一步
We did it. We are Thomas Edison.
我们做到了 我们就像爱迪生
We built the power company.
我们创立了网络的电力公♥司♥
So why don't you come upstairs
所以你为什么不搬到楼上来
and run the power company with me?
和我一起经营这个电力公♥司♥呢
Gordon, nobody remembers the power company.
戈登 没人会记住电力公♥司♥的名字
Came free in the mail with my Popular Mechanics this month.
和我这个月的《大众机械》一起寄来的
AOL is carpet-bombing.
美国在线正在地毯式轰炸
They're going after our entire territory.
他们准备杀进我们的领域
They're trying to take down CompuServe and Prodigy,
他们正在打击计算机服务和天才两家
but we could get caught in the crossfire.
但是我们很可能会被连带摧毁
All I'm saying is, if we're about to go to war,
我只是想说 如果我们要打仗
it'd be nice to have you in the fight.
你能上前线就最好不过了
Jesus. It has video now.
天啊 都能看视频了
Mother...
他妈...
No, Abe, you needed to fully implement the updates this morning!
不行 亚伯 你今天上午就得全面执行升级
You try reformatting HTML
你试试抱着个
with a screaming 6-month-old in your arm.
又哭又闹的6个月孩子修改网页
Oh, that's just great timing, isn't it?
真是会赶巧啊你
Oh, yeah, it is. Yeah. Okay, good.
是啊 那好
She'll be right with you.
她马上就到
Thank you.
谢谢
Carrot, grapefruit, little bit of ginger.
胡萝卜 西柚 外加一点姜
Microsoft didn't get the bump they wanted
微软的主页宣布没有得到
from the Home announcement.
预期的效应
I know. Two hundredths of a point.
我知道 才0.5%
Well, Windows is still the official O.S. of the White House.
但Windows还是白宫的官方系统
Good morning.
早上好
First off, thanks for calling us in this morning.
首先 非常感谢你今早让我们来
Believe me, if you hadn't had reached out,
相信我 要是你没有联♥系♥我们
we would've --
我们也...
You know, we would've been bothering you to get in here
我们肯定也会想办法来见你
because we are just so darn excited
因为我们很兴奋
about some of these steps we're taking to surpass Mosaic.
我们打算采取一些能超越马赛克的措施
By the time we are done fully implementing,
等我们执行完毕
it'll be like, "Mosaic? What's Mosaic?"
马赛克就什么都不是了
So, just to catch you up,
所以 来跟你汇报一下进度
Millennium now supports...
千禧现在支持...
Right.
好的
inline images.
内嵌图像了
Yeah, we got a stop button right there
下面还添加了停止按钮
to halt web-page loads. See?
停止网页加载 看
And, uh, we should have our very own "Hotlists" soon.
很快我们的推荐列表就要上线了
Video?
视频呢
Yes. Yes, of course.
是的 当然
We are hard at work on that. Matter of days.
我们正在努力 用不了几天了
We've also been proactive with our branding efforts --
我们还提前展开了品牌推广
you know, getting our name out there.
把我们的名声传出去
Greg, the mouse pads, please.
格雷格 鼠标垫 谢谢
Greg, the mouse pads, please.
格雷格 鼠标垫 谢谢
You know, to spread the word,
为了广而告之
and, um, our download numbers, while not Mosaic's,
我们的下载量 虽然还没赶上马赛克
are really starting to edge out Loadstar, so...
但是已经开始挤掉北极星了 所以...
But we don't want to be just chasing Mosaic, do we?
但我们不能只想着追赶马赛克 对吗
You guys are too talented for that.
你们的天分远不止于此
You need to be pursuing your own vision,
你们要追求自己的想法
not aping somebody else's, right?
不能总模仿别人 对吧
We couldn't agree more. Yes.
再同意不过了 没错
Wonderful.
很好
Then we are all set.
那就这样了
I was really rooting for you guys.
我之前真的很支持你们的
Thanks, Donna. We really appreciate it.
谢谢 唐娜 我们很感激
Did we just get defunded?
我们是不是失去了资助
Get your hands off me. You asked.
别碰我 是你问我的
I said don't touch me, Abe!
我说了别碰我 亚伯
Jesus!
真是
All right!
好
All right.
好吧
Look who it is.
瞧瞧谁来了
I was on the company invite list.
公♥司♥的邀请名单上有我
So you do get e-mails.
所以你还是能收到邮件的
Have you seen Mosaic? I saw Mosaic.
看到马赛克了吗 看到马赛克了
I haven't heard from you in five months.
都五个月没你的音讯了
Now you're just here.
你就这么突然出现了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表