剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
So a bird... Yeah.
是一只鸟 嗯
...drags the chair... with its beak?
用喙 拖着那把椅子
It's a big bird.
老大一只鸟了
No, I don't believe you.
不会的 我不信
Well, why would I lie about that?
我为什么要撒谎呢
Where are you moving?
你要搬去哪
We got a place in Setagaya-ku.
我们在世田谷区找了栋房♥子
The suburbs?
在郊区吗
That is...unexpected.
没想到啊
We're having a baby.
我们要生孩子了
I'm happy for you.
我替你高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好了
You seem good.
你看上去挺好的
I am.
我是挺好
I'm sorry.
对不起
For all of it.
一切都很对不起
Yeah.
嗯
Itterasshai!
再见
I'm heading home, but you're on my way to the rink,
我要回家了 但我去溜冰场能顺道送你
so if you want me to --
如果你想...
Feeling all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. Nothing to report.
嗯 没什么可写的
7:00 at your spot?
7点你家见
You got it.
好啊
Gordon Clark.
戈登·克拉克
Is he around? He's not picking up.
他在吗 他不接电♥话♥
Yeah. Let me see if I can get him.
嗯 我去找找他
Okay.
好
Cam's on the line.
卡梅打来了
I don't even know what problem I'm trying to solve.
我都不知道我是在解决什么问题
Look, I don't know where he is. Can I have him call you?
我不知道他在哪 我回头让他打给你吧
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Maybe we add a search bar.
或许我们加个搜索栏
Not with a crawler like Rover, but we give users the option
不像流浪者的爬虫那样 但我们让用户可以
to search our own index.
在我们的索引内搜索
Okay.
好
I mean, I could get behind that.
这我可以同意
Yeah? I don't know.
是吗 我也不清楚
What's going on, man?
怎么了 伙计
I was just down there,
我在那下面
surrounded by Post-it notes for three years,
在一堆便贴里待了三年
and just when I feel like I've got my arms around it...
我刚觉得自己已经掌握了大局
I can't see it anymore.
却又看不到了
So we're talking about the future again.
我们又是在谈未来的事了
I should call her back.
我该给她打回去
Is this what you saw 10 years ago?
这是你十年前所预见的吗
Because it's not what I saw for myself
因为当年你跑来我车♥库♥时
when you showed up in my garage.
我可没想象到会是这样
That's the point.
问题就在这里
It was never about where it ended up.
重点从来都不是结果
It was... about how it felt.
而是感觉
When I saw it...
我看得到未来时
I knew how it would feel to build something with you.
我知道跟你建立样东西会是什么感觉
But this --
但这...
Friday afternoon, all the queues are clear --
周五下午 一片清净
I don't know what comes next.
我不知道接下来会怎么样
Most of us in the human race,
我们大部分人类
we don't get to know what's next.
我们都无从得知接下来会如何
I mean, we just feel shit as it's thrown at us.
我们只能随机应变
This right now is all there is.
我们只有此时此刻
Welcome to the future, Joe MacMillan.
欢迎来到未来 乔·麦克米伦
I mean, I can't speak for anyone else, but...
我不敢说别人 但是
I'm sure glad to have you here.
我是很高兴有你在的
I'm really sorry about earlier.
之前的事很抱歉
Don't worry about it.
没事的
But if you ever scream about my sex life
但如果你再在我孩子面前
in front of my kid again...
为我私生活的事吼我
I will rip off your head and shit down your throat.
我会扯下你的脑袋 冲你喉咙里拉屎
Search bar is a good idea.
搜索栏是个好点子
We should do that.
我们该做那个
Hey, there!
你好啊
Well, I don't mean to barge in on you like this.
我不是有意这么突然闯过来
I been trying you all day.
我找你一天了
Thought I'd take a flyer.
所以就来碰碰运气
You know what, I'm just in the middle of something.
我正好有事呢
Do you mind if we talk later?
我们可以回头说吗
No, this won't take but a sec.
这事要不了多久
Is Joe around?
乔在吗
No. He's uh, on his way home.
不 他正要回家
Do you need to talk to him? No.
你要找他吗 不
Just you, darling.
就找你 亲爱的
Look.
听着
I know what we said,
我知道我们怎么说的
and I wouldn't ask,
要是还有别的办法
Cam, if there's any other way. No!
我也不会求你 卡梅 不行
I wouldn't ask. No.
我也没办法 不行
No. Bos, we said no patches, no updates.
不行 博斯 我们说好不再加补丁 更新
It was a one-time deal.
那一次就完了
No, it's nothing that grand.
不 没那么麻烦
I just need a little help with the tech specs for the patent.
我就是需要技术参数 好申请专利
What? You're telling me he wrote half the work,
什么 你是说 他做了一半工作
and he can't explain it to you?
还没法解释清楚吗
Well, he could use some guidance, huh?
他需要点指导
Just a few minutes on the phone.
就跟他通会儿电♥话♥
Jesus. No!
天呐 不行
You promised me that this would never come back to me.
你答应过这事不会再找回到我身上来
No, and it won't.
是不会的
It won't. Cecil got no reason to spill.
不会的 西塞尔没理由说出去
Oh, God. This is so stupid.
天呐 这太蠢了
Why can't you just talk to her?
你为什么不能跟她直说
Sure, sure.
好吧
Soon as you tell Joe.
只要你肯告诉乔
You really want him --
你真希望他
You want him to know about all this?
你希望他都知道吗
Look, Cam.
听着 卡梅
Okay, you need to leave.
你走吧
Cam.
卡梅
This is gonna help the both of us.
这对我们都有好处
No, this was a mistake.
不 这是个错误
We don't talk about this again.
我们再也不要谈起这事了
Cam, please.
卡梅 求你
Cam?
卡梅
Cam!
卡梅
Cam, please.
卡梅 求你
I should have let it slide,
我本该放过他的
but after a decade of pretending to not notice him kick the ball
但都十年了 我一直假装没看到他会
back on the fairway like it was soccer...
把高尔夫当足球一样踢
I was either gonna have to say something
我要么得说点什么
or run him over with a cart.
要么就要开小车撞他了
Oh, God, he must have been furious.
天呐 他一定气坏了
He covered well.
他没表露出来
It took him two more holes before he found an excuse
他又打了两个洞 才找了个借口
to wrap his nine iron a tree.
放弃不打了
You know, I'm as competitive as they come,
我也是个好胜的人
but I can't imagine what compels a person to cheat so brazenly.
但我无法想象一个人怎么会那么大胆地作弊
A long life of being told that winning is your birthright.
那是一生都被人告知获胜是你的天赋权利
John had a good line.
约翰说得好
What was that? John.
你怎么说得来着 约翰
What? About Elias.
什么 关于伊莱亚斯
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表