剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
I don't understand what the rush is.
我不明白急个什么劲
The rush is I want to get this over with.
我急是因为我想趁早把事情办了
I don't want to be making a million trips back here.
我可不想三天两头地往这儿跑
So, whatever you want, you should get today.
所以有什么想要的 今天就拿走
Hold on.
等等
So, for big stuff, furniture we can't move ourselves,
大件的家具 我们搬不动的
green means keep, red means donate.
贴绿点就留下 红点就捐了
Okay? Green, yes, red, no. Okay. Got it.
明白吗 绿的留 红的扔 明白
Start in your rooms.
从你们自己的房♥间开始吧
Don't forget all your schoolwork, textbooks.
别忘了你们的作业 课本
Hey, guys?
孩子们
I love you.
我爱你们
Love you, too.
也爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Okay.
好吧
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
How are the girls doing?
孩子们还好吗
That's a stupid question. We're all doing terrible.
问得真傻 大家当然都不好
Everyone's terrible.
大家都很伤心
How are you doing?
你还好吗
You know.
也就那样
thanks for helping out. It's...
多谢你们来帮忙
Of course.
没事的
The service...was beautiful.
葬礼 真的很感人
Yeah.
是啊
I thought what you said was really nice.
你的悼词也很感人
Do you have a copy of that?
你有留备份吗
I'd love to save it for the girls.
我想给孩子们留着
I do.
我有
Thanks.
谢谢
I wanted to say how beautiful the service was.
我想说葬礼真的太感人了
Like, really personal.
真的很受触动
Thanks.
谢谢
So, what,
那么
where would you like us to start?
我们从哪开始
Yeah, God, it's, uh...
这个还真是
kind of hard to figure out.
有点说不清楚
Maybe you could tackle Gordon's closet?
要不你来打包戈登的衣柜吧
Just, you know, throw his clothes in garbage bags for Goodwill.
就是把衣服装进垃圾袋里准备捐给好心二手店
Yes.
好吧
I'm gonna start in the kitchen.
那我从厨房♥着手吧
If you wanted to pack up everything in here,
如果你能把这里的东西都打包起来
that'd be great.
那就太好了
Yeah.
好的
I'd just, you know, keep all the pictures for the girls, I think.
这些画还是都给孩子们留下吧
They'll probably want them eventually.
她们将来会想要的
Of course. Yeah, right.
当然 好的
Could you put something on?
你能放首歌♥吗
What?
什么
Oh, it's too quiet. Just something, anything?
就是太安静了 随便放首就行
Yeah, uh...yeah.
好
I don't know. Sorry. Nothing feels right.
抱歉 就是觉得没合适的
This is perfect.
这个就很好
Check this out.
来看看
He loved this one.
他可喜欢这张了
This is from when we went to that pumpkin patch in Garland.
这是我们在加兰市的南瓜地里拍的
Can you believe there was a time
你能相信有那么一段时间
that you got this excited about pumpkins?
你对南瓜是那么着迷吗
I still get excited about pumpkins.
我还是很喜欢南瓜啊
Pumpkins blow my mind.
南瓜最让我开心了
You know, you don't have to get rid of anything.
其实你什么都不用扔的
You could just... pack up your whole room.
你可以打包整个房♥间
No, it's just, I don't know where to start.
不 我只是不知道从哪里开始
You need some help?
你需要帮忙吗
Yeah.
嗯
Let's start with your clothes. That's easy.
那我们从衣服开始 比较简单
Okay.
好
Oh, man.
天呐
So, just everything?
所有都打包吗
Yeah. I think so.
好吧
What's this?
这是什么
USC?
南加州大学
Northwestern?
西北大学
What are these? Are these duplicates?
这些是什么 是备份件吗
You did send in your applications?
你递交了大学申请吧
I don't want to talk about this right now, okay?
我现在不想谈这个 行吗
We are talking about this.
我们现在就谈
We're talking about this right now.
我们现在就得谈
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Leave me alone.
别管我
You told us that you sent these.
你告诉我们你递交了申请
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, I didn't.
我没有
Can we talk about this privately? Please?
我们可以私下里谈吗
Why? Why?
为什么 怎么了
Why not here? Huh? Why don't you let them see?
为什么不在这里 为什么不让他们看到
Why? Are you afraid of what they might think?
怎么 你害怕他们会怎么想吗
That's enough. Let's go outside.
够了 我们出去
No! Let them see what a mess we've been!
不 让他们看看我们是多么乱套
And we have been.
我们真的很乱套
I don't know why you're doing this.
我不知道你为什么这样做
Your father would be -- he'd be devastated.
你♥爸♥爸会很难过的
Well, it's a good thing that he's not here to see it, then.
那幸好他现在不在 不会看到了
That's...
这
That is...that's a horrible thing to say.
你怎么能说出这种话
How long did it take you to use Dad against me?
你等了多长时间才拿爸爸来压我
Like 10 days?
十天吗
I'm surprised that you could hold out that long.
我很惊讶你能坚持那么久
You are...
你
Sometimes I don't even know who you are anymore.
有时候 我都不认识你了
We're all hurting. We're all upset.
我们都受了伤 都很难受
What do you know?
你知道什么
You couldn't even stand him.
你都不能忍♥受他
Joe took the first load.
乔运走了第一批东西
Do you smell that?
你闻到了没
Cigarette smoke.
香烟味
I'm gonna kill her.
我要宰了她
She wants to piss you off.
她就是想激怒你
Okay? It's the exact same thing I would've done when I was 17.
我17岁时也会这么干
I did my fair share of teenage bullshit, but this is --
我十几岁的时候也够逆反了 但这...
She wants to be a jerk. Just let her be a jerk.
她故意这么混♥蛋♥的 你就让她混♥蛋♥
I don't know that that's a strong enough word
我不知道这个词足不足以形容
for what she's being.
她现在这副样子
I mean, she lost it at me.
她居然朝我发火
She's the one who didn't send them in.
明明是她没有递交申请
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know if reason's gonna be that helpful to you
我觉得这种情况下讲道理未必能
in this situation... or her.
帮到你 或是她
Probably shouldn't have brought up Gordon.
或许我不该提起戈登的
Probably not.
或许吧
I mean, was it not clear that she disrespected me or --
难道不是她显然不尊重我...
Could I talk to her?
能让我跟她谈谈吗
Yeah.
可以
Tell her she's being an asshole.
告诉她她很混♥蛋♥
Do not open the door.
不要开门
Really good one.
干得漂亮
Your mom's totally freaking out right now.
你妈现在完全气疯了
Yeah.
是啊
You don't get a million points for subtlety,
虽然不是很巧妙
but still, it's very effective.
但是 确实非常有效
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表