剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
But it did come from her, and I'm not taking business advice
但这确实是她出的 而我是不会接受一个
from someone who's goal is to dance on the carcass of my company.
致力于让我公♥司♥失败的人的商业建议的
Okay, come on. She's not that bad.
别这样 她没那么坏
Besides, she's not even...
再说 她都不是...
Look, she's...
她...
She's in a different place now, all right?
她现在处境变了 好吗
She has other things to worry about.
她有其他的事要考虑
Besides, her daughter works here, for Christ's sake!
更何况她女儿在这儿工作好吗
You really think she's gonna go out of her way
你真觉得她会想尽办法
to try and destroy a company that her daughter works at?
去毁掉她女儿所在的公♥司♥吗
But her daughter doesn't work here anymore.
但她女儿已经不在这里工作了
Now is the perfect time for her to strike.
现在是下手的最好时机
She's not a ninja, Joe.
她又不是个忍♥者 乔
I got it, I got it!
我来修 我来修
Oh, my.
我的天
I'm sorry to barge in. It's just...
恕我冒昧来访 只是...
Gordon told me the news, and I...
戈登告诉了我 而我...
Please, come in.
快请进来
We weren't trying to keep it from anyone,
我们不是要瞒着任何人
it just all happened so quickly.
只是这一切都发生得太快了
Are you pregnant?
你不会是怀孕了吧
Honey, Donna's here.
亲爱的 唐娜来了
And she brought something massive from Tiffany's.
她还带来了一个蒂芙尼的大礼盒
Oh, it's... You shouldn't have.
只是个... 你太客气了
What?
什么
I didn't know Tiffany's made a box that big.
我都不知道蒂芙尼有那么大的盒子
Look at you -- all happy and healthy.
看看你 健康又快乐
Good to see ya.
见到你真好
Yeah, feeling good.
是啊 感觉很好
Ready for another dinner.
可以再去吃顿饭了
Different restaurant, though.
不过得换个餐厅
I just wanted to say congratulations.
我只是想来说声恭喜
I'm... I'm so happy for you.
我真是太为你们高兴了
Well, we really only did it for tax reasons.
我们真的只是为了税才结婚的
Yeah, on account of me almost dying.
是啊 鉴于我差点死了
I don't know. You pledged your troths.
这我可说不好 你们毕竟交换了誓言
I feel like that's romantic.
我觉得这很浪漫
Well, that's what people keep telling us.
大家都这么说
Sweetheart, can I have a minute with Donna --
亲爱的 我能单独和唐娜谈谈吗
if you have time?
如果你有空的话
Mm, sure.
当然
Here.
来
Geez! This thing's heavier than hell.
天呐 这玩意好沉
Oh, it's just -- it's a punch bowl, I --
就是个大酒杯
Punch bowl.
大酒杯
Oh, sweetheart, where do we keep our punch bowls?
亲爱的 我们家的大酒杯都放哪里
Put it in the pantry. I'll take care of it. Okay.
放餐具室 我回头处理 好
Or you can just put it right in the back of Diana's car
直接放在黛安车后座上吧
so she can exchange it for a nice piece of jewelry.
让她拿去换件漂亮的首饰
What the hell do I get?
那我能得到什么啊
You get Diane.
黛安啊
Oh. Fair enough!
说得对
Donna...
唐娜
first of all, I owe you an apology.
首先 我该向你道歉
I was...
我...
rough about Rover.
在流浪者的事上挺粗暴的
No, look, no apology necessary.
不 不需要道歉
It was a...
那个
complex situation.
情况很复杂
Water under the bridge.
都过去了
I wanted to let you know
我想告诉你
that I'm getting ready to step back as managing partner.
我准备从执行合伙人的位置上退下来了
Really?
真的
We got the message loud and clear
我们是清楚明白地知道
about not living forever.
人不会永生不死了
And if I want to spend time with my new husband...
如果我想好好陪伴我的新丈夫
managing partner is not a part-time job.
执行合伙人可不是兼♥职♥工作
When were you thinking about doing this?
你打算什么时候退
Soon-ish.
尽快了
I wanted to let you know that if you still want the job...
我想告诉你 如果你还想做这个
I'll back you.
我会支持你
I...
我...
Of course.
当然了
I do.
我想
Good.
那就好
I mean, I can't just anoint you.
我不能直接钦点你
No, of course.
当然
But I do have a pretty jumbo-sized vote.
但我还是有很重要的一票的
Thank you.
谢谢
Should we celebrate? Some champagne, gin?
我们庆祝一下吧 香槟 琴酒
You know, just water would be great.
水就好
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, I know it's a little insane in here, but...
抱歉 我知道这里有点乱
No, no, it's --- it's perfect.
没事 很好的
I didn't know what to expect when I heard "trailer in the woods."
我听到"林中房♥车"时都不知道会是怎样的
Yeah.
嗯
I feel like I just walked into your brain.
我觉得我是走进了你的大脑
Oh, no, my brain is not as tidy as this.
不 我大脑里才没这么整洁呢
Do you want to see?
你想看看吗
Of course. Okay.
当然 好
So it's all still pretty basic,
这还都是基本的
but what I've been trying to do
但是 我在做的是
is create bots with distinct personalities
创造有鲜明个性的机器人
and whose choices change depending on --
他们的选择会依
on the circumstances they're in.
所处环境而变
Selflearning A.I. Exactly.
自学式人工智能 没错
So it's not just the player acting upon the game,
所以不仅仅是玩家在操作游戏
it's the game acting upon itself
游戏自己也有变化
and then the player has to try and catch up.
玩家要努力跟上节奏
So this is Bing and Billie,
这是宾和比莉
and this is Gazebo.
这是露台
I have a bunch, but these are kind of the main three.
我还有一堆 他们三个是主角
What I'm really trying to do is create a world
我是想创造一个
in which actions have consequences, you know?
行为有对应后果的世界
I mean, I was trying to do that with Pilgrim, too,
我在《朝圣者》里就是想这么做
but I guess that game was too...
但那个游戏看来是太...
solitary or hard or whatever.
孤独 太难了吧
But, um, here, I feel like I'm creating characters
但是 在这里 我觉得我创造了
that have the ability to accrue memory and -- and -- and --
有能力积累记忆
and develop a personal narrative and -- and change over time.
发展个人故事线 并随时间改变的人物
And it's all just feeling really...
这都感觉很
immersive and complete.
浸入式 很完整
Really great. Yeah.
很不错 嗯
I mean, I was expecting great, so I'm not surprised.
我知道你肯定能做好 我并不意外
So do you want to see some of the more, um, in-progress work?
你想看看我正在进行的一些部分吗
Sure.
好啊
Or maybe we could go for a little hike,
要不我们出去走走
talk more big-picture.
再聊聊大局
It's just so gorgeous out here.
这外面好美
Okay.
好吧
So it wasn't really what you were looking for?
这不是你想要的吗
No, no. It's just...
不是
sometimes I think the ideas can get bigger
我觉得有时候 你处于开阔的空间时
when the space around you does.
思维也会更加开阔
Yeah.
是啊
Yes. Let's...
没错 那我们
I've been trying to get out for a hike all day.
我一整天都想出去转转来着
Let's -- Let's get out there.
我们出去吧
We can call a guy.
我们可以叫人来
I already called a guy, he made it worse.
我叫过人了 他搞得更糟了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表