剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
and he's no longer with us.
他已经离世了
There's exactly one item of clothing that we're looking for.
我们只想找一件衣服
We dropped off nine bags.
我们送来了九个袋子
There's only eight here.
这里只有八个袋子
That sweater's in the ninth bag, and we just have to find it.
那件毛衣就在第九个袋子里 我们必须找到它
Yeah, I mean, all this stuff belonged to somebody, man.
这里的东西都曾经是谁的
There it is.
那个
That's our bag right there.
那是我们的包
How could you know that? You can't know that.
你怎么能知道 你无法确定
Look at that bag! Now look at these bags.
看那个包 再看看这几个
Okay. They look like trash bags, man.
好吧 都是垃圾袋
I-I-I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该说什么好
I'm sorry. That's our bag!
对不起 那是我们的包
It's just, this is company policy, man.
这是公♥司♥政策 哥们
I don't know what to say.
我也没办法
Let's go.
我们走吧
It is what it is, man.
规矩就这样
You've got your learner's permit, right?
你有学习驾照吧
Yeah.
嗯
Pull the truck up. Keep it running.
把车开过来 别熄火
Okay.
好
How you doing?
你还好吗
Super.
很好
Are you going somewhere?
你要出远门吗
I'm moving.
我要搬走了
Got some friends in Seattle.
我在西雅图有几个朋友
I'm gonna give that a try. They say it's great.
我要去试试 据说很棒的
Yeah, yeah, I heard it's, um...A whole scene.
嗯 听说那里很不错的
Yeah.
是啊
I didn't know you were going.
我不知道你要走了
I told Joe and everybody a couple days ago.
我几天前跟乔和大家说了
I, uh... Sort of a quick decision.
我...是临时决定的
I -- I'm sorry that I --
很抱歉 我
I couldn't stick it out there, for Joe's sake, but, um...
不能为了乔留下 但是
There's just too much of Gordon there at Comet,
彗星实在有太多戈登的痕迹
and there's too much of Gordon everywhere here.
这里到处都是戈登的痕迹
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, you know, doesn't, uh, sound that bad.
听上去还不赖的
Car full of stuff, a clean slate...
一车的东西 重新开始
I suppose.
大概吧
I've pinballed around a bunch.
我之前换过好几次地方
When I landed at Comet,
加入彗星时
I thought that maybe I was done with all that, but...
我以为那种日子过去了
perhaps Seattle will stick.
或许能在西雅图待下来
Do you know what's gonna happen with it?
你知道它会怎么样吗
Oh, Comet. Uh...
彗星啊
I -- I think Joe will, you know, carry it on.
乔应该会继续下去
I guess.
应该吧
I hope so.
希望是这样
He really loves it.
他真的很喜欢那里
With everything he's lost,
他失去了这么多
it'd be a shame if that went, too.
再失去它就太遗憾了
Yeah.
是啊
I'm gonna go inside.
我要进去了
Go, go! Let's go!
快走 快走
Come on, man!
干什么啊 哥们
Go, go! Go, go, go!
快走 快走
Holy shit.
我去啊
Possible that I -- I got the wrong bag.
我可能 拿错包了
Well, I -- I don't think we can go back.
我们可不能回去了
I, uh...thought you might want to have this, so, uh...
我觉得你可能会想拿走这个
Uh, yeah, we had a lot of fun.
是啊 我们很开心的
Gordon was up for anything.
戈登什么都愿做
I mean, I don't have to tell you.
这你当然最清楚了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, he was just... crazy about you.
他对你 很疯狂
It was a beautiful service, by the way.
葬礼办得很感人
Yeah. Yeah, I thought so, too.
是啊 我也觉得是
Hey, uh, if there's anything here
如果这里有什么
that you'd like to have,
你想拿走的
you should, you know, please feel free.
你...别客气
Oh, uh, thanks.
谢谢
I don't...really like his decorating style.
我并不喜欢他的装♥修♥风格
I never told him that.
我从没跟他说过
It's, like, were you a vaquero in a past life or something?
你上辈子是牧童咋的
Yeah, I think, uh --
是啊 他好像
I think he had a decorator do it --
是找了个装♥修♥设计师
a decorator with a fetish for Navajo blankets.
那人偏爱纳瓦霍毯子
You know what picture I love?
你知道我喜欢哪张照片吗
There's this great one of the two of you.
有张你俩的特别好的照片
You're young, and I don't know how old,
你们很年轻 我也不知道是多大
but you're both holding beers and...
但你们都拿着啤酒
Gordon's got these wild sideburns.
戈登的鬓角很狂野
Yeah, yeah, I know it.
我知道那张
You both look like -- oh, man -- like -- like,
你俩看上去都一副...
"Look out, world."
"世界 小心了"的样子
As soon as we got together, I got very, you know,
我们在一起后 我就有种
"That's mine. I want him all to myself.
"他是我的 我希望他只属于我
I want all the Gordon there is."
我想要全部的戈登"的感觉
But you already had so much of him...
但你已经拥有了很多的他
You had... Hell-raising sideburns Gordon
你拥有 胆大包天的鬓角戈登
and who knows what else.
天知道还有什么
And it made me jealous.
这让我嫉妒
Well...
好吧
I don't -- I don't know what I'm saying.
我也不知道我在说什么
Goddamn, Gordon, what the hell?
该死的 戈登 怎么回事啊
Well, I'm gonna... get out of your hair.
我就不打扰你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Joanie's, uh, up in her room if you wanted to say hi.
琼妮在她房♥间 你想去打个招呼吗
But I would, um... proceed with caution.
但是 最好小心点
Thanks. I'll be careful.
谢谢 我会小心的
Joe's been gone for a while, huh?
乔去了好一会儿了
Yeah, maybe they stopped to get something to eat.
是啊 或许他们停车去吃饭了
That's good. Haley needs to get out of here for a little while.
这是好事 海莉该离开这儿一会儿
Joe's been so great with her.
乔跟她处得真好
Hey, uh, did you want the weird priest statues or...?
你想要这个奇怪的神父雕像吗
You know, I already have so many of them at home.
我家里已经有好多了
I always forget how good Joe is with the girls.
我总是忘记乔跟姑娘们处得多好
Just really lights them right up.
特别会逗她们开心
Because we're a team.
因为我们是一个团队
Sorry.
抱歉
You okay?
你没事吧
This is where I found him. I'm gonna go.
我就是在这里发现他的 我走了
Hello?
谁啊
Come in.
进来
Bos just showed up. He brought food.
博斯来了 他带了食物来
Mom wanted me to see if you needed any help.
妈妈要我来看看你需不需要帮助
I don't really want any of this stuff.
我并不想要这些东西
Just my CDs and my pictures.
只想拿我的CD和照片
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Why didn't you apply to college?
你为什么不申请大学
Well, I wasn't gonna get into any of them.
我反正也进不去
What are you gonna do?
你打算干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll figure it out.
我会想清楚的
Donating you.
捐了你
Like to see you try.
你试试看
At least they have you.
至少他们还有你
Exactly what they want in every way.
完全跟他们期待的一样
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表