剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
we got off to kind of a rocky start --
我们起初有些不顺利
but last month, suddenly, you really turned it around.
但上个月 你们突然实现了大逆转
Just...
真是太棒了
Credit goes to Cecil
功劳属于西塞尔
for his breakthrough with the algorithm.
在算法上获得了突破
Yay! Cecil!
恭喜 西塞尔
We are so proud
我们很骄傲
to offer you Series A financing.
给你们提供首轮融♥资♥
To Rover.
敬流浪者
To Rover!
敬流浪者
Good job. Thank you.
干得好 谢谢
Donna.
唐娜
I owe you an apology.
我欠你个道歉
I didn't see it at first, but this thing is killer.
我起初没看出来 但这个真的很厉害
I mean, your guy nailed it.
你的人干得太棒了
Yeah. He really did. Yeah.
是啊 是这样 嗯
To perseverance.
敬坚持
Congratulations.
恭喜
Well, that must feel really good.
感觉很棒吧
Look, I know it's been a tough one,
我知道这个很不容易
and given where we were a month ago,
考虑到我们一个月以前的处境
it must feel like a curve ball.
肯定觉得像一发曲线球吧
But it will pay off, you'll see.
但会有收获的 等着看吧
You really pulled this off.
你真的办成了
And just in the nick.
而且正及时
About a month ago,
一个月前
Donna was gonna dump the whole thing to AOL.
唐娜本打算把它们卖♥♥给美国在线的
It's been good for all of us. Oh, I agree.
我们都很高兴 是啊
Oh, you know each other, right?
你们认识吗
So you really cracked the whole thing wide open.
你把局面完全打开了
How'd you do it?
怎么做到的
Bos actually had the initial idea,
其实点子是博斯出的
what we call the, uh, the "waiting room" concept --
我们称之为"等候室"概念
Yeah, people wait around all the time,
嗯 人们经常等待
they're used to it.
他们都习惯了
In -- In real life. On the web.
现实生活中也是 网上也是
I, uh, came up with a "queuing program."
我想出了个"排队程序"
Now we're the first site to, uh, index entire pages.
我们是第一个索引整个网页的网站
You know, um, we had a crawler,
我们有个网络爬虫
but it was a rude one...
但很原始
Sure, we had to teach that little sucker some manners.
是啊 我们得好好调♥教♥它一下
Excuse me.
打扰
I just wanted to thank you. For not giving up on us.
我就是想感谢你没放弃我们
You steered the ship.
你稳住了大局
You should be proud of yourself.
你该为自己骄傲
So, you're the star of the show.
你成了大明星啊
Y-Yeah.
是啊
The, uh the growth has been incredible. Yeah.
发展喜人啊 是啊
Well, I was just a little bit surprised.
我就是有点意外
Because, well, you know, you'd struggled for so long.
因为之前你困住了好久
So I just -- I have to ask...
我得问一句
Who wrote the new algorithm?
是谁写的新算法
I cannot believe
我无法相信
that Rover is getting a Series A term sheet.
流浪者得到了首轮融♥资♥
Now, all of a sudden,
现在 突然间
we're up against this capitalized nightmare.
我们要应付一个资本雄厚的噩梦了
Some new "crawler" interacting with the data indexing,
什么网络爬虫跟数据索引交互
it could kill us...
这能害死我们
We've got to divide our focus just to compete.
我们为竞争得分散精力
But our whole approach, the human touch,
但我们的方法 人工处理
it's -- it's now completely and totally f--
现在完全完...
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表