剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
You know, sometimes I think maybe --
话说有时候我总是觉得
Haley's gay?
海莉是同性恋
Yep. Yeah.
是啊 是吧
Oh, these girls, they're just...amazing.
这俩孩子真是 太了不起了
Hey, what's happening with the old Mutiny building?
话说原来的穆特尼大楼怎么样了
I mean, I can't believe
我真不敢相信
they spent all this money redecorating
他们花了这么多钱装♥修♥
and didn't even change the stupid lock.
却没换锁
Whoa, carpet. Yeah.
还铺地毯了 是啊
And look at all this glass.
看看这一排排玻璃
Yeah, this was Comet.
是啊 这就是彗星
Uh, okay, so Gordon was in your office.
好吧 戈登用了你的办公室
Oh, of course.
当然了
And Joe was in mine.
而乔占了我的办公室
Gordon rewired the ethernet
戈登改造了以太网
so it patched down through the ceiling,
从天花板上吊下来
which was really genius.
非常天才
What?
什么
You remember when, uh, Lev and Yo-Yo
你记不记得莱夫和悠悠球
took the fish tank full of sea monkeys
把装满了海猴子的浴缸
and they moved it over by the fridge? Oh, yeah,
搬到冰箱旁边了 记得
and Carl reached over it
卡尔从上面伸手
trying to get to the Better Cheddars
过去想拿切达奶酪
and he spilled it all over himself.
结果把鱼缸翻在自己身上了
Yeah, and he ruined his pants.
是啊 整条裤子都湿了
He ruined his pants. So he had to strip them off,
湿得透透的 所以他不得脱了裤子
and he was wearing-- what was that?
结果里面穿着 穿着什么来着
He was wearing that thing. It was like a jock strap.
他穿着那个什么 就像丁字裤那种
No, no, no, it was bikini briefs.
不是不是 是一条比基尼短裤
Oh, my God. It was like a French cut.
天啊 简直像剃光了肉的排骨
Didn't he sit, like, right here?
当时他是不是就坐在这儿
No, Carl, he was over here by Wonderboy.
不是 卡尔在这边 神童旁边
Hey, whatever happened to Annabelle?
话说安娜贝尔后来哪去了
The mannequin?
那个人偶吗
Yeah.
是啊
Bodie took mushrooms
博迪在月食之夜
and immolated her on the roof
服了迷幻药
during a lunar eclipse.
在屋顶上把她给献祭了
Those guys.
这些人啊
You know Bodie has four kids now, right?
你知道博迪都有四个孩子了吗
Get out.
扯吧你
Yes.
真的
And, uh, oh, Wonderboy teaches at NYU,
而且神童去纽约大学教书去了
but he teaches, like, video art.
不过他教的是视频艺术
Oh, cool.
挺好的
What about Carl?
那卡尔呢
Porn.
黄♥片♥
Oh, of course, 'cause the mustache.
当然了 他留胡子
No, he --
不是 他
he hosts it on a website and he charges.
他在一个网站做主播 还收费的
He has a huge house out in Arcadia or somewhere.
他在阿卡迪亚还是哪来着有一栋大房♥子
What would it be?
会是什么样子呢
If we were to do it all over again?
如果我们重新再来一次的话
I'm out of ideas.
我已经想不出点子了
Okay, then, how would we run it?
那我们要怎么经营
Well...
这个嘛
we'd call it, um --
我们会起名叫
I don't know.
比如说
Phoenix.
不死鸟
Oh, I like it.
我喜欢
Equal equity.
股权平分
Co-founders.
联合创始
Equal say in everything.
有平等的决策权
And we'd just grow at our own pace this time.
而这一次我们要按自己的节奏扩张
Like, really enjoy the ride.
认真享受这段历程
What if we did 24 months of pure R&D?
如果我们做两年的纯研发呢
Just focus on ideas way outside the box.
完全专注于各种超前的创想
You remember our first week at Phoenix?
还记得我们在不死鸟的第一周吗
Just you, me, and that one guy we hired
就你 我 还有那一个我们从
out of Cal Poly.
加州理工雇来的人
I remember our Series A.
我记得我们的首轮融♥资♥
And then we went public.
然后我们上市了
Right.
嗯
We had to start making some hard decisions,
我们得开始做艰难决定
maybe a partnership with a bigger company,
或许跟更大的公♥司♥合伙
and we had to sacrifice some of the culture.
只能牺牲一些公♥司♥文化
Yeah, but it worked for a while.
嗯 但还是成功了一阵
But eventually we had to let some people go,
但最终 我们只能解雇了一些人
streamline some things.
梳理组织结构
And still we kept losing ground.
但还是继续失地
We started arguing about the direction of the company.
我们开始争论公♥司♥的走向
I strategized a safe play to keep things afloat.
我制定了维持现状的安全计划
And I dug my heels in.
而我则固执己见
We fought about it.
我们争执不下
But it didn't destroy us this time.
但这次我们没有因此分♥裂♥
No.
是啊
But still, we were at an impasse.
但我们还是陷入了僵局
And then soon enough,
不久后
the decision got made for us.
就由不得我们决定了
And we walked away friends.
我们以朋友的身份道别了
It was a pleasure working with you at Phoenix.
能跟你在不死鸟合作真是个荣幸
I loved every minute of it.
我享受其中的每一刻
8, 7, 6, 5,
8 7 6 5
4, 3, 2, 1.
4 3 2 1
Now, how we doing?
怎么样了
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Does anything feel weird?
有什么奇怪的感觉吗
'Cause that's what this is.
因为就是这样
Feeling weird is --
感觉奇怪
is how you know you're still here.
才让你知道你还在
All right, now, when was the last time you ate
好了 你上次吃饭是什么时候了
Because all a human needs is food, water, and rest.
因为人类只需要食物 水和休息
You got to remind yourself
你得提醒自己
that you're just 160 pounds of goo
你只是72公斤的黏液
in the middle of a very big universe.
身处一个巨大的宇宙里
So whatever's burning you up right now,
不管你现在为什么不舒服
just know that it'll fade.
要知道那都会过去
Every problem feels big in the moment,
每个问题 当时都感觉很大
but, Gordon, you know better.
但是 戈登 你该懂的
So...
所以
focus on just being being.
专注于存在本身
And then try to look up from your computer every once in a while.
偶尔把目光从电脑屏幕上挪开
I want to try and see you as much as I can,
我想尽量去看你
but I should be through Tallahassee in the next couple weeks, so...
但我接下来几周会穿过塔拉哈西
you know, I thought I could, uh, come by.
我想过去一趟
Yeah.
嗯
Okay, well, then I'll see you then.
好吧 到时见
Yeah, I will, Mom.
我会的 妈妈
Okay.
好
Did you get her? Yeah.
打通了吗 嗯
Good. Yeah.
好 嗯
So, it's a busy week for you?
这周你挺忙吗
Oh, yeah, sort of.
是啊
We got a 3-D imaging company presenting at COMDEX,
有家3D成象公♥司♥要在计算机分销商展览上亮相
so, you know, it's just COMDEX.
你懂的 计算机分销商展览嘛
Yeah.
嗯
Oh, COMDEX.
计算机分销商展览
Okay, well, let's do it.
好了 那出发吧
What you tried to do 24 hours ago.
你24小时前就该出发的
I'm glad I got waylaid.
我很高兴我耽搁了
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表