剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
whatever you want them to mean.
你想让它们有什么意思就是什么意思
Well, you know,...
就是
destruction.
毁灭
Destruction? Yeah.
毁灭 是的
Commonly.
一般来说
Agony, indecision, misery.
悲恸 彷徨 痛苦
Christ.
天啊
So I lose again?
所以我又失败了
Okay, great.
好吧
No. Not necessarily.
不 不一定
Because, you see, this golden horizon
因为你看这些阴云
behind the storm clouds,
后面的金色地平线
that could be something.
可能有点意义
Can I keep this? Sure.
这张能给我吗 当然了
I sell packs for another $20.
20元一包牌
Jesus! You okay?
天啊 你没事吧
Joe MacMillan?
乔·麦克米伦
And like that, we're getting killed in the PC business.
就这样 我们在个人电脑行业中完蛋了
Who'd have guessed, right? Me.
谁猜得到呢 我
Of course.
当然了
Besides you.
除了你
Can I just say, Joe,
乔 我想说
it's been a kick watching you carve a path all these years.
看你这么多年一路奋斗走来真的很刺♥激♥
Always on the bleeding edge.
一直走在最前面
I mean, way out there.
远超一切
More than a few of us
我们不少人
really grew to trust your finger in the air.
真的开始相信你的指引了
Have the leaves changed yet?
叶子变色了吗
What? Back east.
什么 东岸那边
Yeah. Just started.
嗯 刚开始
It's gorgeous.
非常美丽
All right, better get to SFO.
好了 我得去机场了
They got us flying business class now.
现在都让我们飞商务舱了
Believe it?
能相信吗
No, please, I got it.
别 我来付
Can't wait to see what you do next, Joe.
等不及看你接下来的计划了 乔
Donna is on speed dial.
唐娜在快速拨号♥列表上
I think we're gonna have you guys set up here.
我们就把你们安排在这里了
Okay, great.
太好了
Thank you so much for having us.
太感谢你能接纳我们了
I'm so excited to be here. Don't thank me.
能来这儿我好兴奋 不用谢我
Yes.
太好了
Okay, so we've got this here.
好了 东西在这儿
That's so common.
这看起来太普通了
There's, like, buttons on the side.
这边上有按钮
No, no, no, John.
不不不 约翰
No, I'm gonna No, I'm telling you, you got to
不 我要 不 听我的 你得...
I'm trying to do that. Uh, that was John.
我正在这么做 那是约翰
Let me try. No, no, I want to
让我来 不 我要...
Let me just try it. Let me at least try.
让我试试 至少让我试试吧
Look, look, look.
看着 看着
Where you guys going? We got tacos.
你们要去哪 我买♥♥了墨西哥卷
Taco time, you guys!
卷饼时间 大家伙
Come and get 'em.
快过来拿
Good.
很好
What is this? What are we looking at?
这是什么 我看到的是什么
So, this is one tenth of 1% of one little gene, but this...
这是一个基因片段的十分之一 但...
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah.
没事
That nasal gel you gave me on the plane,
你在飞机上给我的醒鼻凝胶
it feels like a slug crawled into my nose
感觉就像是一只鼻涕虫爬进了我的鼻子
and took a dump.
然后拉了坨屎
Well, you'll thank me when you don't get sick.
等你没生病时 就会感谢我了
How will I thank you for something that doesn't happen?
我怎么能为没发生的事感谢你
It would be neat to hear you thank somebody for something.
能听到你为什么事感谢什么人会很好的
Two months abroad with top investors,
和顶级投资人在国外待了两个月
and we've got nothing to show for it.
我们却还没有什么拿得出手的
Yeah, well, it's tough for the work to translate
到了奥斯陆以北
once we got north of Oslo.
就比较难翻译了
Well, the point was to get you in good
目的其实在于让你
with some real European players. Players?
认识一些真正的欧洲竞争者 竞争者
My God, I couldn't tell you what any of those people did
天哪 我都说不出那些人除了
save for go out to dinner at fancy restaurants and name drop.
去高档餐厅吃晚饭和抬身价还做了什么
How much did this trip even cost?
这一趟到底花了多少钱
Well, it's my money,
反正花的是我的钱
and I'm spending it to help you bring your ideas to fruition.
我花这钱是为了让你实现你的想法
Okay. But if you're just gonna sit there
好吧 但如果你只打算坐在这里
and cut everyone down like some sardonic asshole --
像个只会讽刺人的混♥蛋♥一样贬低别人
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't perform well enough for you.
我表现得对你来说不够好
I'm not your monkey.
我不是你的玩偶
Look, I know that you're still dealing with some personal issues.
我知道你还在处理一些私人问题
Or...maybe...
或者...可能...
you're just losing interest
你只是失去了兴趣
because now's the part of the process
因为现在你需要
you actually have to do some work
真正去做些工作
and not just bullshit about the possibilities.
而不是仅仅吹嘘各种可能性了
Can you pull over here?
能停在这儿吗
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Cameron!
卡梅伦
How did you even get home?
那你是怎么回家的
Just walked a mile to the McDonald's,
我走了两公里到了一家麦当劳
used their phone to call a cab, cab cost $200.
借他们的电♥话♥打了个车 花了200美金
You should've called me at home.
你应该打给我的
I love me some McDonald's -- them little apple pies.
我可喜欢麦当劳了 他们的小苹果派
Delis-cous.
非常美味
So, have you talked since?
那之后你们再谈过吗
Two weeks. Just radio silence. Oh, no.
两周了 什么动静都没有 不是吧
So I think that's done. Yeah.
我觉得是没戏了 好吧
You know, there's this thing
我记得计算机科学里
in CompSci I remember --
有个东西叫
recursion.
递归
Where a specific function
就是一个程序里
calls upon itself repeatedly within a program.
一个函数不断调用自己
So in order to solve the big problem,
为了解决整个问题
it uses the same small problem over and over
它不断利用小问题作为答案
as the solution to increasingly complex issues.
从而使问题越来越复杂
And that, my friend, is how my software runs.
而这 朋友 就是我软件的原理
Sorry about Joe, by the way.
顺便说下 乔的事我很遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢
I actually still have
其实我还有一些
some stuff of his to give back,
他的东西需要还
but I just can't bear the thought
但我就是想都不能想
of seeing him right now, you know?
现在去见他 你明白吗
Can I tell you something?
我能说句话吗
Yeah?
你说
You got a lot of love in you.
你心里充满了爱
More than anybody I ever met.
比我认识的任何人都要多
It's bursting out of you.
它从你心里喷涌而出
You're taking the world in these -- in these big gulps,
你大口大口地接受这个世界
and you can't help but to let yourself get drowned in it.
没法不让自己溺死在里面
Overwhelms you, makes you live like
让你迷茫 让你活得好像
you're ready to explode at any minute.
随时都要爆♥炸♥
They don't see it.
他们看不到这点
I do.
而我看到了
It's a burden you carry.
你承受着这样的负担
You don't think I'm just running away again?
你不认为我只是再次逃开吗
Oh, I -- you might be.
你可能是吧
I'm thinking about Florida.
我在想佛罗里达
Florida? What the hell's in Florida?
佛罗里达 佛罗里达有什么
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表