剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
But we got two dead bodies.
可是却出现了两具尸体
One here, one down by a parked car.
一具在这里 另一具在一辆停着的车旁边
Killer went for the throat.
凶手直接攻击喉部
It was pretty bloody.
场面相当血腥
No wallet.
没有钱包
Neighbor who heard the screams called it in.
居民听到叫声 就报♥警♥了
Where's the neighbor?
人在哪
He's in the back of my car. Name's Martinez.
他现在在我车里 叫马丁内斯
He's pretty shook up. I thought he was gonna get sick.
他被吓得不轻 我以为他要吐了
And to tell you the truth, I don't blame him.
老实说 这也怪不得他
Anybody else hear this?
还有谁听到叫声吗
He's the only one willing to talk.
他是唯一愿意说出来的人
All right, let's get some prints.
去收集指纹吧
Mr. Martinez?
是马丁内斯先生吗
We're Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin.
我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探
We understand you witnessed the attack.
听说你目击了这场袭击
No, I only heard it.
没 我只是听见而已
Can you describe what you heard?
能描述一下你所听到的吗
It was horrible,
实在太吓人了
like they were being torn apart by dogs.
好像他们被狗撕裂似的
How long after you heard it did you come outside?
你是在听见声音多久之后出来
Couple of minutes.
几分钟之后
I just put on some sweats, came out, and saw what happened.
我穿上衣服走出来 看到了这一切
You see anybody running from the area?
有看到任何人从这一带逃走吗
No.
没有
You worried about something?
你在担心什么吗
Actually, I don't know what I heard.
其实我不知道我听到的是什么
Can I go?
我可以走了吗
I really didn't see anything.
我真的什么也没看到
I just called 911.
只是报了个警
We may need to contact you later,
我们之后也许会联♥系♥你
but, yes, you're free to go.
但是当然 你可以走了
He's scared.
他吓坏了
Yeah, well, he just saw a guy
他刚刚看到一具
with his throat ripped out.
喉咙被扯出来的尸体
Bound to give you some indigestion.
肯定会消化不良
Let's go check out the car.
去看看那辆车
Got two wallets.
有两个钱包
Eddie Otero.
埃迪·奥特罗
Guessin' that's Eddie.
那应该就是埃迪
Alfredo Guzman.
阿尔弗雷多·古斯曼
Sort of looks like what's left of the other guy.
看来这是另外一个人的
Why put your wallet in the glove box?
为什么把钱包放在储备箱里
I got something back here.
后座有东西
Two masks.
两副面具
Two 9 millimeters.
两支九毫米口径的手♥枪♥
A bag... full of money.
一个装满现金的包
I'm going out on a limb here
我敢大胆地说
and say these boys were up to no good.
这俩人也不是什么好货色
So what took them down? And left the money?
是什么把他们干掉了 还把钱给落下了
Well, maybe the killer didn't know about the money.
也许凶手不知道有这么多现金
Or got run off before he could come back for it.
或是为了逃命 没来得及回来拿钱
Wesen?
格林生物
Wesen like money just as much as anyone else.
格林生物和普通人一样喜欢钱
Feral dogs?
凶残的狗吗
Well, here's something interesting.
发现了件有意思的事
Call just came through.
刚刚接到一通报♥警♥电♥话♥
Convenience store around the corner was hit.
附近街口的便利店刚刚被抢了
Look, more cops.
又有警♥察♥来了
You see what's going on here, right?
知道这里发生什么事了吗
I mean, you see it?
你们瞧瞧
Criminals are taking over the neighborhood
罪犯都要占领这片区域了
and what the hell are you doing about it?
你们他妈的都做了什么
Nothing.
什么都没做
Who's this guy? David Florez.
这人是谁 大卫·弗洛雷斯
Local hothead.
这里的一个暴脾气
Whenever we show up,
不管我们什么时候出现
he shows up to tell us
他都会出现告诉我们
how badly we're screwing up.
我们把事情弄得多糟糕
So crime's our fault? Seems to be.
所以说犯罪成了我们的错 看来是
Typical stop and rob.
典型的停车抢劫
Two guys came in waving guns, emptied the register.
两个家伙持枪进入 抢空了收银机
They wore masks
他们戴着面具
so we're not getting much in the way of a description.
所以罪犯描述方面没什么进展
I think we already got them.
我想我们已经找到他们了
Wait, what? How?
什么 怎么找到的
We got two bodies around the corner.
我们在转角处发现两具尸体
Guns, masks, and a bag of money.
有枪 面具 还有一袋子钱
Somebody killed 'em?
有人杀了他们吗
And left the money behind?
还把钱留下了
If they're our guys.
如果他们就我们要找的人的话
Who did it? Don't know.
谁干的 不知道
It's what we call "a mystery."
这就是所谓的"神秘事件"
Oh, that's what that is.
原来是这样
Security cams up?
监控录像开着吗
System's in back.
系统在后面
Back it up a few minutes before.
后退几分钟
Somebody might have seen 'em on the street before they came in.
有人可能在他们进来前在街上见过他们
This guy left 2 and 1/2 minutes before the robbery.
这个人是在劫案发生前两分半钟离开的
That'd put him in the witness ballpark.
所以他在目击证人之列
Let's see who's next.
看看下一个是谁
She might have seen them.
她可能见过他们
Anybody else?
还有别人吗
If this guy left just before they came in
如果这家伙刚好在他们进去前离开
he might have seen them go in, come out--
他可能目睹了他们进来 出去
Or what happened to them.
或者这里发生的一切
See if we can I.D. these three.
看我们能不能查到这三个人的身份
Bring 'em in. Yeah. Will do.
把他们带回局里 好的
Where the hell is Visnja Gora?
维森尼亚格拉是什么地方
I didn't see anybody after I left the store.
我离开商店后没看见任何人
No dogs either.
也没看见狗
I drove right home.
我直接开车回家了
I heard what happened as soon as I got back to my apartment.
我一回家就听说了这件事
It's terrible.
太可怕了
I was hoping this neighborhood would be safer.
我还希望这附近会安全一点
I'm afraid I didn't see anything.
恐怕我什么也没看到
At least not that I can remember.
至少我想不起来
I wish I could be more helpful.
我也希望能多帮到你们一点
As soon as I left the store I got on a bus and headed home.
我一离开商店就坐公交回家了
What bus did you take? The 72.
你坐的哪路车 72路
How far was the bus stop from the store?
公交车站离商店有多远
It's just down the street.
就在街尾
And did you see anything?
你看到什么了吗
I'm sorry. No.
抱歉 没有
I had to run for the bus.
我去赶公交了
So you live in the neighborhood
你就住在这一片
and you took the bus.
而你还坐公交
Yeah.
是的
It's only one stop, but I had groceries.
虽然只有一站 但我买♥♥了东西
Did you see any loose dogs on the street?
你在街上有没有看到无人监管的狗
No.
没有
There are a lot of kids in the neighborhood
这街区有很多孩子
and we've got two dead men.
而且还死了两个人
If there are any dangerous animals running around,
如果有危险的动物乱跑
you should help us do something about it.
你应该帮我们做点什么
There's this one guy, Ray Bolton.
是有一个人 雷·博尔顿
He has dogs.
他养狗
I heard he fights 'em on weekends.
我听说他周末斗狗
I know they get out sometimes.
我知道那些狗有时候会跑出来
But, look, this guy is...
但是 这家伙...
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表