剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Adalind Schade has arrived, sir.
爱达玲·莎德到了 先生
Show her in.
带她进来
Do you need me to clear anything away?
要我收拾一下吗
Not just now.
目前不用
Gregor Danilov, may I present to you Fraulein Schade.
格里戈尔·丹尼洛夫 这位是莎德小姐
Don't you look lovely. Thank you.
瞧瞧你真漂亮 谢谢
We'd like you to take a look at some photographs
我们想给你看些照片
and see if you recognize anyone.
看你能不能认出谁来
Does this have something to do with Eric's death?
这和埃里克的死有关系吗
Take your time.
慢慢看
No, I don't recognize him.
不 我不认识他
This one?
这个呢
Nope. How about this one?
不认识 那这个呢
He looks familiar. His name's Meisner.
他看来很眼熟 他叫梅森尔
He's from Berlin. Have you met him?
从柏林来的 你见过他吗
No, I think I'd remember if I had.
没有 如果见过 我应该会记得
We believe all three of these gentlemen
我们认为这三位男士
are associated with a friend of yours--
和你的一位朋友有关
Sean Renard.
肖恩·雷纳德
That makes sense.
说的有道理
I think Sean was in Vienna recently.
我想肖恩最近来过维也纳
There was a note in my room, signed by him.
之前我房♥间里有张纸条 上面有他的署名
Did you see him?
你见到他了吗
No.
没有
Would you be so kind as to tell me what the note said?
你能好心告诉我们纸条上写了什么吗
Of course.
没问题
Sean thinks that he may have found out who killed my mother.
肖恩觉得他可能知道是谁杀死我母亲了
Someone killed your mother? How tragic.
有人杀死了你母亲 真是悲惨啊
Yes. I'm still dealing with it.
是啊 我还在处理这件事
Somebody here in Vienna killed your mother?
杀死你母亲的人在维也纳吗
No, Portland.
不 是在波特兰
Sean thinks it was the Grimm.
肖恩觉得是那个格林
It always comes back to the Grimm, doesn't it?
什么事最后都会扯上格林 不是吗
We didn't exactly get along.
谁叫我们关系不好呢
Well, I believe we're done here.
行吧 我觉得我们谈完了
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢你跑一趟
Fraulein.
小姐[德语]
What do you think?
你有什么想法吗
She did admit to getting a note
她确实承认收到了一张
from Sean Renard.
来自肖恩·雷纳德的纸条
Given the threat he's under here in Vienna,
考虑到他在维也纳所受到的威胁
why would he chance leaving a note for Adalind
为何他要冒险留一张纸条给爱达玲
about her mother?
说她母亲的事呢
Could he know she's pregnant?
他有可能知道她怀孕了吗
If he does, I wonder if he knows
假如他知道了 我好奇他是否知道
she's carrying Eric's child,
她怀的是埃里克的孩子
If it is Eric's child,
假如这确实是埃里克的孩子的话
Adalind returned to Portland last year at Eric's request.
爱达玲去年遵照埃里克的指示回了波特兰
From what I've learned about Captain Renard,
据我对雷纳德队长的了解
he not only had a relationship with Fraulein Schade
他不仅和莎德小姐有过关系
but with her mother as well.
还和她妈妈有过关系
That's sort of impressive.
真是厉害啊
Wouldn't it gum up the works if she were carrying Sean's child
假如她怀的是肖恩的孩子而不是埃里克的
rather than Eric's.
那不就糟糕了
Either way, the child would be royal born.
不管怎样 孩子都有皇室血统
Maybe your failure to kill Sean
也许你没能杀死肖恩
was not such a bad thing after all.
到头来也不是件坏事
It might behoove us to find out who the father is.
我们得弄清楚父亲是谁
Sooner rather than later.
越早越好
Steep it for 15 minutes before and after every meal
每次饭前和饭后浸泡十五分钟
for seven days.
连续七天
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks very much for your business.
谢谢你的光临
I didn't think you were coming in this early.
我没想到你会这么早来
Neither did I, but good news.
我也没想到 但我有个好消息
Just wanted to let you know... What?
我就是想告诉你... 什么
Called my folks
我打电♥话♥给我爸妈了
and told them we're getting married.
告诉了他们我们要结婚了
How'd that go? Actually, pretty well.
情况如何 实际上还挺不错的
I have to say, they were very excited.
我得说 他们非常兴奋
You know, my dad wanted to know how old you were
我爸想知道你多少岁了
and how much money you make.
还有你收入多少
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
My dad's very... kind of old-fashioned.
我爸他很...有点传统
Sort of on the blunt side.
挺直率的
Some people are charmed, others are alarmed.
有些人喜欢 有些人则受不了
Okay, so when am I gonna meet them?
好吧 所以我什么时候去见他们
Oh, there's no hurry.
不着急
And by "no hurry" I mean the later, the better.
我说"不着急"指的就是越晚越好
Good morning. Hi, honey, it's mom.
早上好 你好 宝贝儿 是妈妈
Hi, mom.
妈妈
We're so excited about you getting married
我们听说你要结婚实在是太兴奋了
that we're coming out tomorrow.
所以我们明天就过去
We'll be there by 5:30.
五点半到你那
Don't worry about picking us up.
别费心来接我们了
We're renting a car.
我们会去租一辆车的
Get that extra room ready for us, though,
但还是要把客房♥给我们准备好
'cause we're spending the whole weekend...
因为我们会在那里度过整个周末...
Okay, that's with you.
好吧 这真是 和你一起
Your father and I can't wait to meet...
你父亲和我等不及要见见...
I'm glad. your bridetobe.
我很高兴 你的准新娘了
Look, I got to run.
我得挂电♥话♥了
Can't wait to see you. bye. I
迫不及待想见你哦 拜拜 我...
My parents are coming out to meet you tomorrow.
我父母明天来见你
Oh, wow, okay. I guess that's good, right?
好吧 我想那是件好事 是吧
They're staying with us. In the house?
他们要和我们住在一起 住我们家
In Nick's room.
住尼克的房♥间
They always stay in Nick's room.
他们每次都是住在尼克的那间房♥里
I mean, it was their room before
我的意思是 那间房♥在成为尼克的房♥间前
it was Nick's room. Oh, my god! We have so much to do!
是他们的 天呐 我们有好多事情要做
Please tell me that they know we're living together.
他们知道我们住一起吧
Monroe! I
门罗 我...
Can I help you with something?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
You're making a big mistake here, pal.
你这是在太岁头上动土啊 兄弟
Now you're gonna get the hell up,
现在你♥他♥妈♥给我站起来
and you're gonna get your ass out of here
然后在你真正受伤前
before you really get hurt, bro.
快他妈滚蛋 兄弟
You are worthy.
你受之无愧
I have the feeling I forgot something.
我觉得我忘了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I crossed everything off the list.
清单上的所有东西我都买♥♥了
Maybe I forgot to put it on the list.
或许我忘记写到清单上了
I'm sorry. I'm stressing.
抱歉 我很紧张
Look, a little stress is to be expected
第一次见家长
when you meet parents for the first time.
都会有些紧张
I mean, they're my parents and I'm a little stressed.
他们是我的父母 我都有点紧张呢
My stomach's in knots.
我心都揪起来了
Are you sure they like bratwurst?
你确定他们喜欢德式小香肠吗
Oh, my God, huge bratwurst fans.
天啊 他们特别喜欢德式小香肠
You don't even have to cook it for my dad.
你都不需要给我爸做
You just light a match under it
你只在下面要点燃火柴
and throw it on the floor.
然后扔到地板上就可以
Oh, this is all happening too fast.
这一切发生得太快了
I just wish they would've given us a bit more time.
我真希望他们能多给我们点时间
So what should I call them, huh? "Mom and dad"?
我该怎么叫他们 "爸妈"吗
Oh, no, I think "Bart and Alice" should be fine.
不 叫"巴特和爱丽丝"就好
Okay. Not overly formal.
好的 不算太正式
Are they traditional?
他们传统吗
Traditional?
传统
Um, yeah, I guess, in some ways.
是吧 在某些方面说
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表