剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I don't want them in the system until we know
在我们查出箱子里存放的物品之前
what's in that trunk.
别让他们被录入系统
Well, there's got to be more than one Verrat.
肯定不止一个镇反军
They never send just one.
他们从不会只派一人办事
No, they don't.
是的
This was taken four minutes after they left the hotel.
这是他们离开酒店四分钟后拍到的
Look familiar?
看起来面熟吗
Weston Steward.
是韦斯顿·斯图尔德
So our rogue FBI agent is still in Portland.
看来这位离群的联调局探员还在波特兰
Yeah. I'd like to find him too.
是啊 也把他给我找到
Nick's not answering.
尼克一直不接电♥话♥
Well, thanks for trying.
谢谢你尽力尝试
Look, I'm sorry. I gotta get back to my father.
对不起 我得回去找我父亲
You said your dad saw one of these.
你说你♥爸♥爸见过其中一个
Yeah, he's seen a lot of things.
是的 他还见过很多
Does he have more drawings like this?
他还有其它这种图吗
Yeah.
有
A whole trunk full.
整个箱子都是
Look, I gotta go.
我真的要走了
You don't have a clue, do you?
你完全不知道 是吗
What?
什么
Does your dad know Nick's a Grimm?
你♥爸♥爸知道尼克是格林吗
Yeah, he said something like that, but...
是的 他说过这种话 可是...
You know what that is?
你知道格林是什么吗
I'm going with you.
我跟你一起去找他
Hold on, why should I take you?
等等 为什么我要带你一起去
Because right now you're dealing with a hundjager,
因为你现在要面对的是一个猎犬怪
and you don't know it.
你却不知情
And I'm the only one that can help you.
而我是唯一能帮你的人
Who are you?
你是谁
Just call me Trubel. Let's go.
叫我麻烦鬼就行了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
快点啊
Captain, Ms. Schade just got into a radio cab.
队长 莎德女士刚上了一辆无线通讯出租车
Is she alone? Yes, sir.
她一个人吗 是的 长官
Want me to stay with her?
要我跟着她吗
No. No, I want you to call radio cab.
不 不用 我要你给打电♥话♥到出租车公♥司♥
Find out where they're taking her.
查出他们把她送去哪里
Will do.
好的
My dad's losing his mind, you know.
其实我爸疯了
I don't know what you think you're gonna do for him.
我不知道你认为你要为他做些什么
Just...tell him you know Nick Burkhardt
就和他说你认识尼克·伯克哈德
and that he's not interested in any of this.
而他对这一切毫无兴趣
Where's your dad?
你♥爸♥在哪
Inside.
在里面
Are you wesen? What?
你是格林生物吗 什么
If you're wesen and you try anything,
如果你是格林生物 并且轻举妄动的话
I swear to God I'll kill you.
我发誓我会杀了你
I don't know what the hell you're talking about!
我根本不知道你在说什么
Let me go!
放开我
Who's this? Dad!
这是谁 爸
Where's Nick Burkhardt?
尼克·伯克哈德在哪
Have you seen this?
你见过这个吗
It's a hundjager.
这是猎犬怪
I know what it is. How do you know what it is?
我知道这是什么 你怎么知道
I've seen the books.
我看过那些书
You know about the books?
你知道那些书吗
I know a lot about them. How do you know about them?
我对那些书了解甚深 你是怎么知道的
Nick showed them to me.
尼克给我看的
You know Nick Burkhardt?
你认识尼克·伯克哈德
Yeah, I know him. I'm staying at his house.
是的 我认识他 我暂住在他家
Are you his daughter?
你是他女儿吗
No.
不是
You wanna talk to Nick because he's a Grimm?
你要和尼克谈话 因为他是格林
So am I.
我也是格林
And he's not.
而他却不是
No.
是的
Come on.
进来吧
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
This has been in my family for a very, very long time.
这些东西在我家族里传承了很久很久
My son doesn't even know what any of this means.
我儿子完全不知道这些东西的含义
I'm dying.
我要死了
I have got to get this to Nick.
我得把它们交给尼克
Otherwise my son will destroy everything in there.
不然我儿子会毁了这里面的一切
He thinks that I'm-- I'm crazy.
他认为我疯了
Dad.
爸
Okay, I'm taking you to the hospital.
我现在就带你去医院
No. Now.
不 马上就去
Help me get him to the car.
帮我扶他上车
Don't-- don't leave the trunk.
别落下箱子
I won't.
不会的
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anybody home?
有人在家吗
Nick?
尼克
This will work.
这件可以
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
I came to talk to Juliette.
我来找朱丽叶聊天
About what?
聊什么
I don't have to tell you anything.
我不必向你报备任何事
No, no you don't.
不 你不必
I've never seen this before.
我以前从没见过你穿这件衣服
No, why would you?
是啊 你怎么会见过呢
You never give me a chance to wear anything.
你一直让我一♥丝♥不♥挂♥呢
This is not your color.
这不是你头发的颜色
Now you better tell me what you're doing.
你最好告诉我你在做什么
I'm doing what I have to.
我在做我必须做的事
Stay here. I'm going to get help.
待在这里 我去找人帮忙
Look, if I die,
如果我死了
you have to get the trunk to Nick.
你得把箱子带去给尼克
You have to tell him I have a key.
你得告诉他我有一把钥匙
Here we go.
我们走吧
I'll take him from here.
把他交给我吧
Hey, can you park the car?
你能去停一下车吗
Sir, you can't go beyond this point.
先生 你只能止步于此
Hello?
喂
Is this Josh Porter?
是乔什·波特吗
Yeah, who's this?
是我 哪位
My name is Detective Donavon.
我是多诺万警探
I'm with the Portland Police Department.
在波特兰警署工作
We know what happened in the hotel room
我们知道登记在你父亲罗莱克名下的
that was registered to your father Rolek.
酒店房♥间里发生的事情
We have a witness that he was attacked
有目击者能证明他因为受到攻击
and acted in self-defense.
而进行了正当防卫
Wait, there was a witness? That's correct.
等等 你说有目击者 是的
We're gonna need you to turn yourselves in.
希望你们能够自首
Otherwise we'll issue an arrest warrant for the both of you.
否则我们会发出针对你们二人的逮捕令
No, I-I'm sorry, we can't do that.
不行 对不起 我们去不了
My father's in the hospital. He's very sick.
我父亲住院了 他病得很严重
Well, that's okay, we can come to you.
没关系 我们可以去找你们
What hospital are you in?
你们在哪家医院
St. Joseph's.
圣约瑟夫医院
All right, listen to me. Just stay put.
好的 听我说 就待在那里
Don't worry about a thing.
什么都别担心
We'll work this all out as soon as I get there.
等我到了那里一切就都没事了
Adalind.
爱达玲
Whatever's in that trunk has got to be very important.
不管箱子里装的是什么 一定很重要
Yeah.
是啊
They killed a guy in their hotel room
他们在酒店房♥间杀了个人
and didn't want to leave it behind.
都不舍得丢下它
Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德
Nick, it's me. I'm at St. Joseph's Hospital.
尼克 是我 我在圣约瑟夫医院
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表