剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, hurry up, it's coming!
快点 要生了
Okay, breathe, breathe. Hold onow!
好了 呼吸 呼吸 等等
Breathe. Steady. Even. Oh, my god!
呼吸 镇定 冷静 天啊
Oh, shut up! Just get this thing out of me.
闭嘴 把这东西弄出去
Okay, I can see the baby's head.
我能看见宝宝的头了
Keep pushing.
继续使劲
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Don't let this thing kill me.
别让这东西害死我
I won't, okay? Just breathe.
不会的 好吗 呼吸吧
Look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我
You can do this.
你能做到
Concentrate on me.
专注于我
Breathe in...
吸气
and out--
呼气
You've got to stop that.
你必须停止这样
Stop what?
哪样
Just keep pushing, pushing, and push.
用力 用力 用力
And push, go.
用力 就这样
One more push, here it is, here it is.
再用力一次 出来了 出来了
Here we go.
给你
It was too salty, wasn't it?
太咸了 对吧
Salty means flavor. I like flavor.
咸就是有味道 我喜欢味重的
Ah, you're just being nice.
你这是安慰我呢
Well, I didn't marry you for your cooking.
我嫁给你不是为了你的厨艺
Why did you marry me?
那你为什么嫁给我
Because...
因为
I forgot to pick up my refill for my prenatal meds today,
我今天忘记去拿产前药物了
and I have my six-month checkup tomorrow,
明天就要做六个月的产检了
and I know you'll go get them for me.
我知道你会帮我去拿的
Of course I will.
当然啦
I could be there and back by the time you get to the car.
你走到汽车的时间就够我来回了
You should go to bed. I will.
你该上♥床♥了 我会的
I'm exhausted.
我累坏了
Don't have any babies while I'm gone.
我不在时别生下宝宝
Help me.
救我
Help.
救命
Help.
救命
Dana, are you okay?
黛娜 你没事吧
Dana?
黛娜
I'm coming in.
我进来了
Dana?
黛娜
Dana?
黛娜
Dana?
黛娜
Dana?
黛娜
Does that taste any good?
好吃吗
Not really.
不好吃
But my wife's been mad at me
但我妻子很生我的气
for not eating healthier, so I'm trying.
因为我吃得不健康 所以我在努力
Sometimes my cat gets mad at me,
有时候我家的猫也对我生气
and all she needs is a belly rub.
不过只是想让我挠挠它的肚皮
My wife's not a cat.
我妻子不是猫
It doesn't mean it wouldn't work.
这种方法可能也有用
Possible assault at 3403 Forman Street.
福曼街3403号♥发生疑似袭击案
Neighbor waiting for contact at the location...
邻居在房♥子里等待警方联♥系♥
You and your damn cat.
你和你该死的猫
Hold on. I'm just kidding.
等等 我只是开玩笑
No, no, no, I know that address--3403 Forman.
不不不 我知道那个地址 福曼街3403号♥
My friend Dana and her husband live there.
我朋友黛娜和她丈夫住在那里
Help! We're up here!
救命 我们在上面
Over here.
这边
Oh, Dana.
黛娜
What happened? I don't know.
出什么事了 我不知道
I heard her screaming, and I found her like this.
我听到她尖叫 找到她时就是这样
E.M.T.s are here. I'll bring 'em up. Okay.
急救医生到了 我带他们上来 好
Hey. Hey, Dana. Hey, you're gonna be okay.
黛娜 你会没事的
The ambulance is here.
救护车到了
Aswang.
食婴鬼
What?
什么
Aswang.
食婴鬼
We've got an injured woman upstairs.
楼上有个女人受伤了
What's going on? I'm sorry, sir.
出什么事了 抱歉先生
I can't let you in. No, this is my house.
你不能进去 不 这是我家
My wife is inside.
我妻子在里面
Okay, follow me.
好 跟我来
What happened? We don't know yet.
出什么事了 我们还不知道
We just got here.
我们刚到
is it my wife? Is she okay?
是我妻子吗 她还好吗
Sam.
萨姆
Dana! Dana! Hey, hey, Sam, Sam.
黛娜 黛娜 萨姆 萨姆
Don't get in the way.
别妨碍他们
I promise you, they're gonna take care of her, all right?
我向你保证 他们会照顾好她的 好吗
She's gonna be fine.
她会没事的
Sam...
萨姆
Have you had any problems with the pregnancy?
她孕期有什么问题吗
No, everything's been fine.
没有 一切都很好
Okay, I'll meet you at the hospital
好吧 我们医院见
as soon as I can, yeah?
我尽快赶去 好吗
Neighbor called 911 about 8:40.
邻居在八点四十左右报了警
Franco and I heard the call,
我和弗朗科接到调度
got here a little after that.
马上就赶来了
We got an assault? Not sure.
是伤人事件吗 不确定
But the neighbor responded to Dana screaming.
邻居听到黛娜尖叫就报♥警♥了
Dana? Is she the victim?
黛娜 她就是受害人吗
Yeah, sorry. Dana Tomas.
是的 不好意思 全名黛娜·托马斯
I know the family.
我认识他们一家
Dana and her husband, Sam, moved here from the Philippines
黛娜和她丈夫萨姆从菲律宾搬来这里
because I told 'em it was a great city--
是因为我跟他们说这城市很棒
beautiful, safe.
漂亮又安全
Whatever happened in there is not your fault, okay?
屋子里发生的事不怪你
I appreciate that,
很感谢你这么说
but I can't help feeling like it is.
但我忍♥不住觉得这是我的错
Blood splattered on the wall, the ceiling...
血液溅在墙上 天花板上
Open window.
窗户开着
Looks like an attack to me.
我觉得像是袭击案
Blood trail...
血迹
through the window.
一直延伸到窗外
It could've been how the attacker got in.
凶徒可能就是从窗口进来的
If they like climbing trees.
那他们应该很喜欢爬树
Let's check outside.
我们去外面看看
Looks like the same marks as on the window upstairs.
跟楼上窗口的痕迹一样
Yeah, I saw those too.
是啊 我也看到了
I got some blood here.
这儿有血迹
Looks like we've got our getaway point.
看来凶徒就是从这儿逃跑的
Hey, fellas, I got the witness ready for you out front.
伙计们 目击者在前面等着了
All right, thanks.
好的 谢了
Did you see anybody in the room?
你在房♥里看到谁了吗
No.
没有
You didn't see anybody when you were outside?
在屋外也没见到人吗
I'm sorry. I didn't.
抱歉 也没有
When you found Dana on the floor,
你发现黛娜躺在地上时
could you tell where she was injured?
能看出她伤在哪吗
She was bleeding from her stomach.
她的腹部出血
Oh, my God, I really hope they don't lose their baby.
天啊 希望孩子没事
Did you notice anything else?
你还注意到其它事了吗
There was this ticking sound.
有滴答声
It kept starting and stopping.
不间断地在响
It was kind of offbeat.
像是某种弱拍
And then I saw this shadow
然后我瞥到有个影子
move across the window for a second, but...
往窗边快速移♥动♥ 但是...
I don't know, so much was happening.
我就记得这么多了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表