剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
So what happened to you?
你这是怎么了
Zip-lining in Kauai...
在考艾岛玩滑索
tore my achilles.
扭伤了脚踝
Well, one more session
再做一次康复
and we should be done.
应该就可以了
Only one more, really?
就剩一次了啊
Maybe we should celebrate. No.
也许我们该庆祝一下 不
I try to keep everything on a professional--
我想保持专业态度
Right. That's always good.
没错 那样...那样很好
I got to get out of here, okay?
我得离开这里
I can't take it anymore.
我再也受不了了
You need to come, and you're staying with us.
你过来和我们待在一起
My friend Alicia just called.
刚才我朋友艾丽西娅打电♥话♥来
She needs a place to stay.
她需要个容身之地
He hit her again.
他又打她了
This isn't your fault, you know.
这不怪你
If he knows that I'm here, then he will come here.
如果他知道我在这 他会来这里找我的
He's not normal.
他不正常
What are you gonna do if Joe apologizes?
如果乔向你道歉你怎么打算
What then?
那时怎么办
I'm not going back this time.
我这次不会回去了
I don't care what he does or he says.
不管他说什么做什么
Isn't that what you said last time?
你上次不也这么说吗
I know.
我知道
But I didn't walk out last time either.
但上次我也没出走啊
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
You, um-- you want some wine?
你想来点酒吗
I do, but still on duty.
想 但我还在执勤
How you doing?
你怎么样
Pretty good, thanks to you two.
挺好的 谢谢你们俩
It sort of feels like we're back in the dorm, right?
有点重回宿舍生活的感觉呢
Yeah. Except for Nick, of course.
是啊 只是多了个尼克
Aw. I wish he'd been there.
我希望他那时在
Yeah, if only.
是啊 这样就好了
Some of the guys that she was with...
她当时约会的那些小伙子们...
You need to behave yourself.
你够了
Maybe it's time I go to the little girls' room.
或许我该去一下洗手间
That's a good idea. I think so.
好主意 我也觉得
Thanks for coming by. I know you're crazed at work.
谢谢你过来 我知道你上班很忙
Yeah.
是啊
She was kidding about the guys, mostly. No,
她刚才都是乱说的 不
I have something to tell you about Alicia.
关于艾丽西娅 我有点事想告诉你
Is it Joe? Is he here?
和乔有关吗 他在这儿吗
No.
不
No.
不
Your friend is a wesen.
你朋友是格林生物
What?
什么
I saw her when she got to our house.
她进屋的时候我看出来了
You were in the other room. She got upset.
你当时在别的房♥间 她很沮丧
No. No way.
不可能
We were roommates for three years.
我们都当了三年室友
I don't even know if I should be telling you this.
我不知道我该不该告诉你
What kind of wesen? Is she dangerous?
什么样的格林生物 危险吗
No. I don't think so.
我觉得不危险
I didn't get a good look at her,
我没来得及好好看
but I'd say something more like a fuchsbau.
但像是狐妖一类
Like Rosalee? That's a relief.
像罗莎莉 那真令人松口气
Hey, look, she's your friend.
她是你的朋友
She can stay with us as long as she wants.
她要待多久都没有问题
But if she founds out that I'm a Grimm, she could freak out.
但如果她发现我是格林可能会被吓到
She could go running back to Joe.
她可能会跑回去找乔
Well, what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
Nothing.
什么都不做
Okay? Nothing.
好吗 别轻举妄动
Act natural.
表现得自然些
What?
怎么了
Let me see. No.
让我看看 不行
You're gonna get fired if you keep coming over here.
你老跑过来会被炒鱿鱼的
Well, keep ordering food, and I'm good.
只要你一直点单就没问题
I don't have any more money.
我一分钱都没有了
Can you stay till I close?
你能等我到打烊吗
I have my sister's car.
我开我姐姐的车出来的
If she finds out, she's gonna kill you. I know.
被发现她会杀了你的 我知道
Your boss is looking.
你老板看过来了
Look, my mom's in Vegas with some loser for the weekend.
这周末我妈和某个混球在拉斯维加斯
We have the house to ourselves.
我们可以待在我家
Just saying.
我就说说
Thank you.
谢谢
Help! Stop!
救命 住手
Leave us alone!
放开我们
No!
别
Come on, let's go!
快走 快走
All right, let's bounce, y'all.
快 我们走
Slow down, you idiot!
慢点 臭小子
Help me!
救救我
Oh, my god. Help me!
我的天 救救我
Help me.
救救我
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Help me!
救命
We got two victims,
有两名受害人
the female's been rushed to the hospital,
女的已经送去医院了
the male, not so lucky.
男的就没这么走运
Any cameras in the parking lot?
停车场有监控摄像头吗
Place barely has lights.
这地方基本没什么灯光
Female talking when they found her?
女受害人被发现时说什么了吗
In and out of consciousness.
当时已经意识不清了
Alonzo Banks.
阿朗佐·班克斯
Didn't take his cash or his jewelry.
钱和珠宝都还在
Owner said he was a regular--
店主说他是常客
came in on the weekends, a high roller.
周末来 很是阔绰
He and his date were seen leaving the diner,
有人看到他和约会对象离开餐馆
found minutes later by a customer walking out.
几分钟后一位顾客出门时发现的他俩
I'll check inside.
我去里面看看
I saw him hauling ass across the parking lot
我走出来看到他
just as I walked out.
快速穿过停车场
He was parked right over here--
他的车就停在这里
young, black kid, late teens.
黑人男生 20岁不到的样子
Didn't get a good look at his face.
没看清他的脸
Was he with anybody? Not that I saw.
他跟谁在一起吗 我没看到
Almost ran me down getting out of here.
开车离开的时候差点撞到我
You get a look at the vehicle?
看清是什么样的车了吗
Yeah. Silver Impala, pretty new.
银色雪佛兰黑斑羚 挺新的
I got an eye for wheels.
我对汽车有点研究
Had a 1970 Impala coupe-- real beauty.
是70年产的黑斑羚双门轿跑 非常赞
Didn't happen to get a look at the license, did you?
不会也碰巧看到车牌了吧
Yeah, saw half. 6-S-M something.
看到一半吧 6SM什么的
6-S-M.
6SM
Did you know Alonzo Banks or the girl he was with?
你认识阿朗佐·班克斯或跟她一起的那个姑娘吗
Just to wait on.
只给他们点过单
They pretty much kept to themselves.
他们不太跟人交流
Did he seem upset, get into an argument with anyone?
他有没有不开心 或是跟人发生争执
Not that I saw.
我没看到
Anything else you know about him?
关于他你还知道些什么吗
What?
怎么了
Just he wasn't a guy to mess with,
只知道他不好惹
you know, maybe involved in a gang or something,
也许是黑帮分子什么的
but I don't know anything about that.
但那些事我不清楚
I just do my job.
我只管干活
Sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表