剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Stop!
住手
Stop! No, no!
快住手 不
He--help! Come on.
救...救命 不要
No!
不
No! Unh!
别
No, no!
别这样
Stop! No, no!
住手 不要
What are you doin' over there?
你在那做什么
Help! Help!
救命 救命啊
Do I need to call the cops?
我要报♥警♥了
No! No!
不要
Bud. Nick?
巴德 尼克
Hank? That was fast.
汉克 这还真快
They said we had to wait 24 hours.
他们说我们得等24小时
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Uh, well, Jerry is a good friend of mine.
杰瑞是我的好朋友
Here, come in, come in.
进屋吧
He and his wife--well--
他和他妻子...
Well, she died.
他妻子去世了
Anyway, when he told me about Quinn,
当他告诉我奎恩的情况时
I-I came right over, and we called the police.
我...我就立马来了 我们报了警
You gotta talk to him. He's worried sick.
你得和他谈谈 他担心坏了
Jerry! Jerry.
杰瑞 杰瑞
Nick and Hank are here. I mean, the--the police.
尼克和汉克来了 我是说警♥察♥来了
They'rethey're here. We've called everyone.
警♥察♥来了 我们打给了所有人
We've looked everywhere. Is Quinn here?
所有地方都找过了 奎恩在这吗
Quinn? Why would you look for Quinn at home?
奎恩 你们怎么回来家里找奎恩
If he was home, he wouldn't be missing,
如果他在家 就不会失踪了
which is why we called.
那我们也不会报♥警♥了
Isn't that why you're here?
你们不是为了这个来的吗
I just called. Thanks.
已经打过了 谢谢
Jerry,Jerry, this is Nick Burkhardt and Hank Griffin.
杰瑞 这是尼克·伯克哈德和汉克·格里芬
They're detectives. I know them both really well.
他们是警♥察♥ 我跟他们很熟
Did you find my son? No, sir.
找到我儿子了吗 没有 先生
We were hoping he was here.
我们还希望他会在这儿
I haven't seen him since yesterday.
昨天起 我就一直没见过他
He said he was gonna do some Christmas shopping.
他说要去圣诞购物
That's the last I saw him.
之后我们就没见过
That's why I called the police.
所以我才报了警
Isn't that why they're here?
他们不是为了这个来的吗
Do you know a Derek Bryce?
你认识德里克·布莱斯吗
Yeah, that's Quinn's friend.
认识 是奎恩的朋友
I wish he wasn't. He's not a good kid.
我倒希望他不是 不是什么好孩子
I mean, he's pulled Quinn into some pretty bad situations.
他把奎恩带坏了
We found Derek with some stolen goods,
我们找到德里克时 发现一些偷来的东西
and we believe he was attacked.
我们认为他被攻击了
He's pretty scared. He's in the hospital now.
他受到了惊吓 现在在医院里
Well, what about Quinn? We found a jacket
那奎恩呢 我们在现场找到一件
at the scene with the initials "QB" inside.
内衬写有首字母"QB"的夹克
Oh, my god. That's Quinn's.
我的天 这是奎恩的
Excuse me. Griffin.
抱歉 格里芬
Do you have a photo of your son?
有你儿子的照片吗
Yeah, sure. Okay.
当然有 好
Here you go.
给
On our way. Mind if we take this with us?
马上来 介意我们带走吗
No, no, take it.
不介意 拿走吧
Nick, we got a call. We need to go.
尼克 电♥话♥来了 我们得走了
Well, now, wait a minute. What about my son?
等等 我儿子怎么办
Sir, this may be related.
先生 这些事件可能有联♥系♥
We'll let you know as soon as we get something.
我们一有发现 就会通知你的
Show time.
好戏开始
Hey! Merry christmas.
圣诞快乐
Ha, ha! Well?
不错吧
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's really...
非常...
Christmasy.
有圣诞的感觉
Christmasy.
圣诞的感觉
Well, yeah.
对
Have you ever seen
你看过保存这么完好的
a 1935 pre-war Marklin set
1935年战前出品的
in this kind of mint condition?
一整套马克林火车模型吗
No.
没有
And how about that sangerknaben?
还有那个合唱团呢
I mean, can they sing or what?
他们是在唱歌♥吗
It's nice.
真不错
And check this out.
再看看这个
Here, we have an original
这是一个弗里德里希·福克纳
Frederich Fuchtner nutcracker.
制♥作♥的原版胡桃夹子
I mean, he created the first nutcracker
他在1870年左右 制♥作♥出了
in like 1870 or something.
第一个胡桃夹子
And here is a 1928
这个是1928年生产的
German Putz "Reindeer, Sleigh, and Santa" set.
德国村庄圣诞套装
Oh, here's a little something you might be
还有一个你可能比较
slightly more familiar with.
熟悉的小东西
You like it.
是你喜欢的
You really like it.
看来真的很喜欢
I do.
是的
I do.
喜欢
But...
可是...
But?
可是
Really? There's a "But?"
真的吗 还有可是
I, um--
我
I-I-I've never been much for the holiday stuff.
我其实一直都不喜欢过节
'cause normally, people go kind of--
因为通常这种时候 大家都
I mean, especially the kids.
尤其是孩子
I'm sorry, it's--
对不起
It's really very...
实在很...
What?
什么
Sad? What is going on?
悲伤 到底怎么了
It's nothing.
没什么
Rosalee, talk to me. What...
罗莎莉 说出来 什么...
Christmas was a really big deal in my house growing up.
圣诞节在我家是件大事
Maybe not this big a deal, but--
也许没这么隆重 可是...
Anyway, my, um--
不管怎样 我
My uncle Henry and my aunt Jeanette,
我叔叔亨利和婶婶珍妮特
they were my favorites.
他们是我最喜欢的亲戚
They were loving, and funny,
他们很有爱心 很风趣
and full of life,
充满活力
And they always brought the best presents.
他们总是会带来最好的礼物
And the Christmas when I was seven,
我七岁那年的圣诞节
they were killed in a car accident.
他们死于一场车祸
They were coming to our house for Christmas eve.
在来我家过平安夜的路上
You never told me.
你从没说过这个
I should have.
我应该告诉你的
But...
可是...
Please.
说下去
I hate that I'm ruining your celebration.
我不想扫了你的兴
It's really, really fantastic.
真的非常漂亮
Another lump of coal. Nice calling card.
又一块炭 不错的犯罪标志
Apparently, a kid on a skateboard
一个滑滑板的孩子
grabbed a woman's shopping bag at O'Bryant Square.
在奥布莱恩广场抢了一位女士的购物袋
A guy ran after him, lost him at the corner.
有人追着他来到这里 但在转角跟丢了
But... another guy came out of that stairwell
这时另一个人从楼梯间出来
heading for his car and saw a Santa...
去取车 看到一个圣诞老人
holding a kid by his leg and stuffing him into a sack.
扯着孩子他的腿把他塞进了麻袋
This witness yelled at the Santa,
目击者向圣诞老人喊了几句
who turned and looked at him.
他就回头看着他
According to him, it wasn't like any Santa he'd ever seen before.
据目击者说 他以前从没见过那样的圣诞老人
You get a description?
有描述吗
Well, besides the red suit and the black boots,
除了红衣服黑靴子之外
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表