剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
Let me ask you something, Nick.
我问你 尼克
What's really bothering you,
到底什么困扰着你
the fact that you killed somebody
是你杀了人这件事
or the fact that you killed somebody who wasn't wesen?
还是你杀的人不是格林生物这件事
Europe and the world have gathered today
整个欧洲和世界各地的群众今日都聚集在
in Vienna, Austria, to mourn the passing
奥地利维也纳 悼念已故
of crown prince Eric Renard.
皇储埃里克·雷纳德
Gonna be leaving town for a little while.
我要离开这里一阵子
Does this have to do with your brother's death?
你离开和你弟弟的死有关吗
Maybe. You in some kind of danger?
也许吧 你有危险吗
I would assume so.
我想是的
Been a long time since I've been back.
我好久没有回来了
I wouldn't want what happened
我不想发生在你弟弟
to your brother to happen to you.
身上的事情也发生在你身上
Verrat. You call this a safe house?
镇反军 你管这个叫安全屋
Time to leave. Who knew I was coming?
该走了 有谁知道我要来
Too many.
很多
But Breslau set up the safe house.
不过布莱斯劳安排好了安全屋
Can't wait to meet him.
真是迫不及待想跟他碰面
The prince will see you now.
王子召你进去
The prince? Life goes on, my dear.
王子 生活一直在继续 亲爱的
So does the family business.
家族事务也是
Hello, Miss Schade.
你好 莎德女士
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
我一直很期待和你的见面
Eric and I were second cousins on my mother's side.
埃里克和我是我母亲这方的表兄弟
We were quite close.
我们很亲近
I was devastated by his passing in such a...
他居然被残忍♥暗♥杀♥
violent, obscene way.
我大为震惊
I will do everything in my power
我会竭尽全力
to bring to justice the men responsible for this act.
将凶手绳之以法
Or women.
女人也一样
That being said,
话虽如此
I wish to retain your legal services to the family.
我希望保留你目前的身份
You'll stay on in your present position.
你继续对家族提供法律服务
I'll be counting on you to honor your relationship with Eric,
我希望你尊重你和埃里克的关系
which I understand was rather intimate.
据我了解 你们关系很亲密
The police in several countries
多个国家的警方
are putting together their list of suspects.
都在合计疑犯名单
But I, too, have a list.
但我这也有一张名单
It is my belief that whatever happened to Eric in Portland
我相信埃里克在波特兰遇到的事
had consequences for him here when he returned.
导致了他回来后的惨剧
I understand you spent time there.
我知道你在那里待过
Yes.
对
And you know another cousin of mine, Sean Renard.
而且你认识我另一个表兄弟肖恩·雷纳德
Yes.
对
I think of him more as a half cousin.
我觉得他只是我的半表兄弟
And you've encountered Nicholas Burkhardt.
你也见过尼古拉斯·伯克哈德
The Grimm.
那个格林
To get us started off on the right foot,
为了让我们有一个好的开始
I'd like you to put together a list
我想让你列一张名单
of everyone you knew in Portland
把你在波特兰认识的
who you think might have had a hand
并且可能跟我表哥的早逝
in my cousin's untimely death.
有关的人的名字写下来
We're gonna have so very much to talk about.
我们还有好多事可以聊
Thanks, man.
谢谢
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Nope, I am literally just walking through the front door.
没有 我刚要进家门
No, I slept the whole flight.
不 飞行途中我一直在睡觉
What time do you get in tomorrow?
你的飞机明天什么时候到
I'll pick you up at the airport.
我去机场接你
Are you sure?
你确定吗
All right.
好吧
Well, I can't wait to see you.
好期待见到你
And tell dad I'm breaking into his liquor cabinet tonight.
告诉爸爸我今晚要喝他的藏酒了
Yeah. Love you too.
好 我也爱你
Stay away.
别过来
Get out!
出去
Stay away--
别过来
Please...Please!
求你了 求你了
Damn.
要命
Torn right out of the socket.
直接从身体上扯下来了
How the hell you do that?
怎么才能做到这样
Well, in the good old days, they'd do it with horses.
在美好的过去 他们会用马来完成
What about now? Somebody big...
现在呢 一个强壮
and very powerful.
有力的人
"Somebody"?
人
Now, these footprints are size 15 or bigger?
他的脚是15号♥ 还是更大
Bigger.
更大
We might be dealing with a siegbarste again.
可能又是食人魔
Again? You remember Oleg Stark?
又是 你还记得奥列格·史塔克吧
Siegbarste, right. I remember.
食人魔 是了 我记得
He can pull somebody's arm off.
他能徒手把人胳膊扯下来
Victim's flight arrived at 10:15.
死者的飞机10:15到达
He took a cab from the airport.
他从机场打的回家
Cabbie picks up another fare ten minutes later.
十分钟后那辆的士又载了一名乘客
His story checks out. You?
司机的说法没问题 你那边怎么样
Southwest burglary reported two other break-ins this week.
西南部盗窃组本周报告了两起入室行窃案
First one on Flower and Corbett
第一起在弗劳尔街和科比特街路口
and the second at Thompson.
第二起在汤普森街
Thompson? That's pretty close
汤普森街 离凶案现场
to where this one went down.
挺近的
Witnesses? None.
有目击者吗 没有
Nobody home at the time.
当时家里都没人
Well, except the Himber house.
亨伯家有人
Scott comes home and gets killed.
斯科特回家遇害
So can we tie these three together?
能把这三件案子联♥系♥起来吗
We can check the pawn shops.
可以问问典当铺
If the same guy's fencing stuff from all three robberies...
要是有人去典当三起窃案中的赃物...
It's a long shot.
可能性很小
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Be right there.
马上就来
M.E.'s ready for us.
法医叫我们过去
I'll take the pawn shops,
我去查典当铺
you take the M.E.
你去找法医
Wonder what she thinks
不知道她认为是什么
tore this kid's arm off.
把那孩子的手臂扯下来的
I've seen shark bites powerful enough
我知道鲨鱼的咬伤
to separate the humerus clean from the socket.
足以分离肱骨和肩窝
The force of the bite crushed both the ulna and the radius.
这种咬合力能碾碎尺骨和桡骨
But the actual cause of death
但真正死因
was not shock or loss of blood, but a broken neck.
并非休克或失血 而是颈椎骨折
Whatever got a hold of this guy gave him a good shaking.
不管是什么抓住了死者 都用力摇晃过他
Multiple fractures of the long bones
长骨多处骨折
and a subdural hematoma, which is bleeding in the brain.
硬脑膜下血肿 就是脑出血
And that happened before his arm got torn off?
这些都发生在手臂被扯掉之前吗
Probably the action that caused the guy's arm to get torn off.
也许他的手臂就是因此才会被扯掉
Thanks.
谢了
All right, good to go.
好了 可以下去了
Good to go.
可以了吗
You takin' that sandwich with you?
你把三明治带上了吗
No, and it better still be there when I get back.
没有 我回来的时候它最好还在
Hey, Jimmy, how's it looking?
吉米 情况怎么样
Invert's pretty dry.
仰拱挺干燥的
No sign of blockage.
没看到堵塞
Must be closer to the main junction.
肯定在主通道附近
Copy that.
收到
Pretty clear here.
这里挺干净的
Almost to the south feeder.
快到南支线了
Damn, this hoagie is good.
天哪 这个三明治太美味了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表