剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
好的
Anything special we should know
关于你跟我们提到的格林生物
about the wesen you told us about?
有什么需要特别注意的吗
Which one, the augapfel-aushacken,
哪一个 啄眼怪
the fetide taillader, or the sangrienta manos?
臭刀怪 还是血掌怪
Yeah, what you just said. No. Not particularly.
对 就你刚刚说的 没什么要说的了
I mean, if you get a chance, shoot 'em.
逮着机会就开枪
Actually, if it is a augapfel-aushacken,
如果是啄眼怪的话
even if you don't get a chance, shoot 'em.
就算没有机会 也要开枪
I'm not sure what I just said, but you know what I mean?
我也不知道这话怎么说的 但你们懂我的意思吧
Hotel's at the end of the block.
旅馆就在街尾
Hold on. That's her.
等等 是她
Pull over here. I'll get behind her.
在这停车 我从后面包抄
Stop. Police!
站住 警♥察♥
No!
不
Nick! Nick!
尼克 尼克
Police!
警♥察♥
Nick! Nick! Get off!
尼克 尼克 放开
Nick, wait.
尼克 等等
What?
怎么了
Dude!
伙计
She's a Grimm.
她是格林
Get away from me! I'll kill you. Take it easy, okay?
放开我 我要杀了你们 冷静点 好吗
We are not gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
Get away! Calm down. We're police.
走开 冷静点 我们是警♥察♥
Nobody's gonna hurt you. You understand me?
没人会伤害你 听懂了吗
Let me go! You're a Grimm?
放开我 你是格林
Get these off of me! Are you sure?
放开我 你确定吗
Nick, I saw what I saw, man. There is no mistaking that.
尼克 我真真切切看到了 不会弄错的
I'll kill all of you!
我要杀了你们
I don't think she knows what you're talking about.
我觉得她压根不知道你们在说什么
Listen to me. Hey! Listen to me.
听着 听我说
You're a Grimm?
你是格林
So am I.
我也是
You've heard that before?
以前听说过这个词吗
It doesn't mean anything. Yes, it does.
这没有任何意义 当然有
It's just something they say before they try and kill me.
这只是他们想杀我之前会说的话
Now let me go.
放我走
We're gonna put her in the back.
让她坐后座
Open the door.
开门
Dude, I am not getting in the back with her.
伙计 我可不跟她坐后座
Well, I am. Get in the front.
我坐 你坐前面
You're gonna try to kill me.
你们会杀了我
No, we're not.
不 我们不会
I'm sorry, but stop it. All right?
我很抱歉 但别挣扎了好吗
You're gonna get yourself hurt.
你会害自己受伤的
And I don't want to do that.
我也不想打你
You're gonna arrest me?
你们要抓我
We're not gonna do that either.
我们也不会那样做
What are we doing, Nick?
那我们要做什么 尼克
Just drive.
只管开车就是了
The guys who attacked you were wesen,
袭击你的那两个男人是格林生物
and the girl in the park was wesen.
公园里那个女孩也是格林生物
You know what a wesen is, right?
你知道什么是格林生物吧
Okay, he is a wesen. He's a blutbad.
他也是格林生物 是个狼人
You know, I don't think
我觉得现在
we need to get into that just now.
不用扯上我吧
Well, I have to figure out what she knows.
我得弄清楚她知道些什么
She is a Grimm, okay?
她是格林
Whether she knows it or not.
无论她自己知不知道
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Sure you don't want to arrest her?
确定不抓她吗
Not if she talks to me. Screw you.
如果她跟我说话的话 去死吧
Oh, that's a start.
这是个开始
What do you want to do with her?
你想拿她怎么办
We can't just drive around.
也不能就这么一直开车乱晃啊
What's your name? Where are you from?
你叫什么名字 来自哪里
All right, let's take her in.
好吧 带她去警局
Sorry to disturb you, sir.
很抱歉打扰您 殿下
Adalind Schade is on the line.
爱达玲·莎德在电♥话♥上
You said she should be put through.
您说过她的电♥话♥要接进来
I'll take it.
接进来
Adalind.
爱达玲
I can't live without my baby.
我不能没有孩子
That's understandable.
可以理解
I have thought about it.
我也考虑过这件事
If I could just see her...
能不能让我看她一眼...
I think I might be able to arrange that,
我也许能安排一下
but there is one thing I'd like you to do first.
但你得先做一件事
Anything.
什么事都行
You remember how the Grimm
还记得那个格林
took your powers away?
是怎么夺去你的法力的吗
Yes.
记得
It's time to return the favor.
还礼的时候到了
You have the blood of the Grimm in you.
你体内有格林的血
That makes him vulnerable.
这就让他变得不堪一击
Her name is Theresa Rubel. Born in New York city.
她叫泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 出生于纽约市
Long way from home.
离这好远
She's 21, and she's got quite a history
今年21岁 不过年纪轻轻
for someone so young,
案底不少
covering a lot of states.
在各个州都犯过事
Mostly breaking and entering, petty theft.
大多数都是非法入室 小偷小摸
Surprised there's no assaults.
居然没有犯过袭击罪
There probably were, just not reported.
可能也有 只不过没有人报案
Her last known address
她的最后住址是
was Washington State Psychiatric Facility
在斯波坎市的华盛顿州立
in Spokane. That was...two months ago.
精神病院 两个月前的事
That makes sense.
说得过去
She doesn't know she's a Grimm.
她不知道自己是格林
She probably thinks she's going crazy.
可能觉得自己疯了
And if she ever told anybody what she saw...
如果她从没跟人说过她的见闻
No wonder she's got mental health issues.
难怪有精神问题了
If she was admitted to one mental health facility,
如果有一家精神病院接收过她
she's probably been in and out of others.
那么她可能也进出过其他医院
We need to pull her juvenile records.
得把她的青少年档案调出来
Whoa, take a look at this.
快来看看这个
What are you doing with that?
你拿着这个干什么
You did this, right? Give it back to me.
都是你画的 对吗 还给我
I'm gonna take you out of here
我会放你出来
and show you something.
给你看点东西
We're just holding you for now.
现在只是拘留你
No charges have been filed.
还没有对你提出任何指控
But if you try anything, I will book you for murder.
但如果你动歪脑筋 我就告你谋杀
Turn around.
转过身去
All right.
好了
Get out.
下车
There's something I want to show you in there.
我想给你看的东西就在那里面
Yeah, sure there is.
当然在里面
I'm not going in there with you.
我不会跟你进去的
I don't blame her.
不能怪她
I wouldn't go in there with us either.
我也不会想跟着我们进去的
You don't have to go anywhere.
你待在原地就行
What kind of cops are you anyway?
你们是什么警♥察♥啊
That's a good question.
好问题
I wish I had a good answer.
我也想给你一个完美的回答
Take her cuffs off. You sure?
把她的手铐松开 确定吗
Yeah.
确定
She needs to see this for herself.
她得自己看这些东西
See what?
看什么
Look at it.
打开看看
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表