剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
on the job for 12 years.
在岗12年了
A real good guy.
是个好人
He was involved in a high-speed chase about 9:35 last night.
他昨晚9点35分追赶一辆超速的车
Was he running video? Yeah.
他开录像了吗 开了
We're sending copies to every agency.
我们给所有警局都送去了一份录像拷贝
Were you able to get the make and model of the car?
知道汽车品牌和型号♥吗
All he said was "a white muscle car".
他只说是"白色中型车"
He was doing his best just to keep up.
他全速跟上才没被甩掉
Assumption is that he caught whoever he was chasing.
我们推测他追上了当时在追的人
He was a tough guy,
对方很难搞
but I can't believe he was taken like this.
但我很难相信他会是这样的下场
Whatever happened, he never got a chance to fire his weapon.
不管发生了什么 他都没机会开枪
We're hoping the video will give us more.
但愿录像能给我们多点线索
Looks like blunt force, maybe a broken neck.
看样子是被钝器所伤 死因可能是断颈
Yeah, we'll know more when the M.E.
等法医过来看过
has a chance to look at him. In the good old days,
就知道了 在美好的往日
scalps served as kill verification for payment.
剥头皮是为了领赏时确认死者身份
Or as proof of your prowess on the battlefield.
或是证明在沙场上英勇无敌
Let's hope it's not the good old days again.
但愿别是美好往日的重现
Thanks.
谢了
Okay, okay.
好了
You really got to stop putting this off.
不能再拖延了
Well, I think that's enough time.
等得也够久了
Hello? 0h, hey, dad.
喂 爸
It's me. Monroe!
是我 门罗
Is that you? Yeah.
真是你吗 是啊
How are you, dad?
你好吗 爸
I'm fine. How are you?
我很好 你呢
I'm good. Alice, it's our son!
我也很好 爱丽丝 是咱家儿子
You're not hurt, are you? No, dad.
你没受伤吧 没有 爸
You're not hurt, are you?
你没受伤吧
No, mom, I'm good. I'm fine.
没有 妈 我很好
I just--I wanted to call and say hi, see how you're doing.
我就想跟你们问个好 看看你们最近怎么样
Well, we're fine. Except for my back.
我们都很好 除了我的背
He's not doing his exercises. I am too doing my exercises.
他不锻炼 我在锻炼
That's why my back hurts.
所以我的背才疼
Monroe does pilates and his back doesn't hurt, right?
门罗做普拉提 他的背就不疼 对吧
Your back doesn't hurt, does it? No, mom, dad, listen.
你的背不疼吧 不 爸妈 听我说
I just--I wanted to tell you something.
我有事要跟你们说
I think I told you about my girlfriend--
我之前跟你们说过我的女朋友...
You have a girlfriend? When did that happen?
你有女朋友了 什么时候的事
Oh, he told me, and I told you.
他跟我说了 我也跟你说了
I don't remember. Her name's Rose.
我不记得了 她叫罗丝
Um, it's Rosalee, actually,
是罗莎莉
and she is really terrific.
她真的很好
How long has this been going on?
你们在一起多久了
Over a year. And like I said,
一年多了 正如我所说
she's really terrific and she's beautiful and--and--
她很好 又漂亮...
Is she pregnant? Bart, please.
她怀孕了吗 巴特 拜托
Monroe, you don't have to get married, do you?
门罗 你不是要被逼结婚了吧
No, mom, I don't have to.
不 妈 不是被逼
I want to. I just asked her to marry me.
我想结婚 我向她求婚了
And she said yes, and we're planning the wedding,
她也答应了 我们在筹划婚礼
and I wanted to tell you. Oh, this is just wonderful!
我想跟你们说一声 真是太好了
Isn't this wonderful, Bart?
是不是好极了 巴特
Well, it's a surprise.
是挺惊喜的
I thought he'd never get married.
我以为他永远不会结婚
Wow, dad. Why'd you think that?
老爸 你怎么会这么想
'Cause you're a perfectionist.
因为你是个完美主义者
No, I just-I wanted to make sure
不 我只是想确定
I met the right person, that's all.
我遇到了合适的人 仅此而已
Well, when are we going to meet her?
我们什么时候可以见见她
Well, like, sometime before the wedding, for sure, you know?
婚礼之前吧 这是肯定的
But we planned it for the spring, I think, so--
但我们计划春天的时候办 所以
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧
It takes forever to plan a wedding.
策划一个婚礼要花很长的时间
When are you gonna bring her here?
你什么时候要带来她来这边
Well, that, I--you know, we both work, so...
这个嘛 我们俩都有工作
She's got a job? That's good.
她有工作 太好了
How much does she make? Okay. I got to go now, dad.
她赚多少 好了 老爸 我要挂了
But hey, it's great talking to you,
但是能和你们通话很开心
and, uh, yh, you'll, uh, you'll meet her soon.
你们很快就会见到她的
Oh, I can't wait! I'm so excited!
我都等不及了 好兴奋啊
And if you need us to do anything,
如果你需要我们做什么
you just let us know.
尽管说
Congratulations, son. I'm sure she's a very nice lady.
恭喜你儿子 我相信她肯定是个好女孩
How old is she?
她多大
Wow. Okay, I got to go, dad.
好了 老爸 我挂了
Love you.
爱你
Oh, thank god that's over.
感谢上帝 终于结束了
Oregon highway state patrol officer
俄勒冈高速公路州巡警
Aguilar was in high-speed pursuit on the highway
阿圭勒当时正在高速公路上追捕一辆超速的车
before the suspect turned off on a frontage road.
之后嫌疑犯驶入沿街道路
Officer Aguilar then caught up to the suspect's vehicle
然后阿圭勒警官在大约两分钟后
approximately two minutes later.
追到了嫌疑犯的车
We received an update about 20 minutes ago
我们大约二十分钟之前从州警局
from the state police.
接到最新消息
They've linked this attack to
他们把这次袭击与其他两起
two other scalpings,
剥头皮事件联♥系♥在一起
one in San Diego of a border patrol officer,
一起发生在圣地亚哥的一名边界巡警身上
the other attack in San Rafael on a naval captain.
另一起发生在圣拉斐尔的一名海军上尉身上
We believe the suspect entered illegally from Mexico
我们认为嫌疑犯从墨西哥非法入境
and is now headed our way.
而现在正朝着我们来
So it seems that we have a serial killer
看来是一个以穿制♥服♥的人
who's targeting men in uniform.
为目标的连环杀手
No motive for the scalpings yet,
除了作为纪念品
other than he's taking souvenirs.
剥头皮的动机还尚未明了
Now based on the pursuit video,
目前根据追捕录像
we know the car to be a 2011 Dodge Challenger.
我们得知车是一辆2011年的道奇挑战者
No plates, no registration, but it does stand out.
无车牌 无登记 但是却很显眼
So look for it but do not-I repeat--
去找找看 但不千万不要 重申一遍
do not engage the suspect without proper support.
没有适当的支援 不要和嫌疑人正面冲突
You got that?
明白了吗
All right. Let's be careful.
小心点
Adalind. Sebastian?
爱达玲 塞巴斯蒂安
It's good you're early.
幸好你早到了
Why?
为什么这么说
He's with Danilov.
他和丹尼洛夫一起
Am I supposed to know who that is?
我应该知道这人是谁吗
You should. He's head of the Verrat.
你应该 他是镇反军的领头人
Be careful what you say.
小心你说的话
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这些
We all need to be prudent now.
我们现在都要谨慎行事
Based on what I'm seeing,
根据我所见到的
I doubt your man Breslau held very much back.
我怀疑你的手下布莱斯劳隐瞒了很多事
Neither did they.
他们也是
Do we know who did this to him?
我们知道是谁对他下手的吗
We know these three men were involved.
我们知道这三个人参与了
Meisner, Frenay,
梅森尔 弗里内[即弗奈]
and Tavitian.
和塔维逊
They met somewhere outside Bratislava,
他们在伯拉第斯拉瓦之外的地方见过面
which is where we believe they killed Breslau.
我们认为他们就是在那杀了布莱斯劳
The Resistance is solidifying, and that's distressing...
反叛组织正在巩固势力 此事令人烦恼
and probably the reason Sean Renard was here.
大概也是肖恩·雷纳德之前来这里的原因
Awfully annoying you didn't kill him
当时有机会的时候 你没下手
when you had the chance.
真是让人不快
Sir, I take full responsibility for that failure.
先生 那次失败都是我的责任
No need to take responsibility, Gregor.
不用承担责任 格里戈尔
I have bestowed it upon you.
我已经授权给你了
Enter!
进来
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表