剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Sorry, guys, I got a problem I have to deal with.
抱歉 我有事要处理
You got everything you need?
你们都问完了吗
Hey, you mind if we borrow these?
我们能借用一下这些地图吗
Take one of these. Got a whole closet full of them.
拿走吧 我们有满满一柜子
Thank you.
谢谢
Look where these outfalls are--
看看这些河口都在哪里
Sellwood, Northwest.
赛尔伍德区 西北区
Both neighborhoods that had recent robberies.
这两片地区最近都发生了劫案
And not the only two -- Sheridan, King's Heights.
不止这两个地方 还有谢里丹和国王高地
And all robberies are clustered around the outfalls.
而且所有劫案都发生在河口附近
I think he's using the tunnels as an escape route.
他可能是利用下水道逃跑
To where? Where does he come out?
逃到哪里 他会从哪里出来
Maybe he doesn't. Look.
也许他不用出来 看
The Sheridan outfall leads directly
谢里丹河口直通
to where all the other tunnels intersect.
其它下水道的交界处
Close to where the sewer worker was killed.
而且靠近下水道工人的遇害现场
So between where the worker was killed
所以他在下水道工人的遇害现场
and the tunnels intersect...
和下水道交汇处之间
We were close.
我们当时离他很近
Maybe the sewer worker was too close.
也许当时那个下水道工人就是离他太近了
This is it...
就是这个
The vambrace.
护臂甲
Even has the head of a gelumcaedus on it.
上面还刻着杀人鳄的图像呢
Yeah. And these look like teeth marks.
是啊 这些痕迹看上去像是齿痕
You wanna wear it? Ah, no way.
你想戴吗 坚决不要
I'm going 21st century.
我要用21世纪的方法
In honor of my ancestors...
为了纪念我的先祖
Nick.
尼克
Where'd you go?
神游到哪去了
You ready to do this?
你准备好了吗
Yeah.
是的
We got a ways to go.
找到入口了
Somebody's definitely gone through this entrance.
之前一定已经有人从这个入口进去
Somebody big.
是个大块头
Oh, yeah.
没错
And this is the Wilson Street input.
这里是威尔逊街入口
Should be a... the tunnel coming up on our right pretty soon.
应该就是...我们右边很快会有下水道
We're getting close to where we were before.
我们正在靠近上次去的地方
It's definitely one of the old tunnels.
这肯定是老下水道
I hear something.
我听到声音了
Sounds like breathing.
像是呼吸声
Got him.
看到他了
Sounds like he's in two...
听上去他好像同时在两个...
maybe three places.
或许是三个地方
It's the echo.
是回音
So where is he?
那他到底在哪里
No idea.
不清楚
Shouldn't be a problem.
不过不成问题
We only have 450 miles of tunnel we have to check.
我们只要搜查450英里的下水道
We need to retrace our steps.
我们得折回去
Wait.
等等
Do you hear that?
你听见了吗
What? Ticking.
什么 滴答声
It's my watch. No.
是我手表的声音 不是
A lot of ticking.
有很多滴答声
Hope you're not talking about a bomb.
但愿你说的不是炸♥弹♥
It's coming from behind this wall.
声音是从这面墙后面传出来的
Is that blood?
那是血迹吗
Could Jimmy make it down this far?
吉米能走到这么深的地方来吗
A door.
是一扇门
Nick.
尼克
Ticktock.
滴答
What do you know? He does live in the sewer.
真是想不到 他真的住在下水道里
This guy's been busy.
这家伙挺忙啊
Gotta be a couple hundred thousand down here.
这里得有数十万只钟表吧
Stocking up for that dormant period.
为休眠期所做的准备
I wonder how many other cities he's hit.
我真想知道他去了多少城市犯案
How many bodies he's left behind.
还有他犯下了多少命案
I bet we can match this stuff to every robbery we've had.
所有赃物肯定都能在这里找到
You move, and you'll never move again.
再动一下 就等着吃枪子
It worked.
这真的有用
Gelumcaedus.
杀人鳄
Decapitare.
斩首者
By what?
被什么耽搁了
Sounds like they reached a verdict.
听上去结果已经出来了
Who is that? Breslau.
那是谁 布莱斯劳
The one who set us up.
把我们聚在一起的人
Constantine, I don't understand
康斯坦丁 我不明白
why you would betray us.
你为什么要背叛我们
The resistance protected and supported you.
反叛组织保护支持着你
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
You will kill her.
你会杀了她的
You are my friend
你是我的朋友
and I do not wish to see you suffer
我不想看见你
any more than you have to.
再受不必要的罪
You didn't know she was working for the royals,
你当初并不知道她是皇室的人
but you should have.
但你应该知道
Thank you.
谢谢
Breslau betrayed us all.
布莱斯劳背叛了我们
Would you prefer one of us to do it?
你想我们其中一人动手吗
No.
不
Ca va? Ca va?
你好 你好
And you are Sean Renard.
你就是肖恩·雷纳德
And you're Claude Fornay.
你是克劳德·弗奈
You saved my mother's life once.
你曾救过我母亲
And I was well-rewarded.
我得到了很好的报答
Glad to have you with us.
很高兴你加入我们
Me too.
我也是
We will begin as soon as Tavitian arrives.
塔维逊一来我们就开始
Come! Food and drink up at the house.
跟我来 屋里准备了美酒佳肴
Arrested twice.
两次被捕
Salt Lake and New York City.
分别在盐湖城和纽约市
Breaking and entering on both.
两次都是入室盗窃
Acquitted on both.
都被无罪释放了
Right. Lack of evidence.
没错 证据不足
Couldn't find the goods. Not the case this time.
找不到赃物 这件案子可不是
You're a long way from your condo
这儿离你南佛罗里达州的
in South Florida, Gregorek.
公♥寓♥很远啊 格里戈雷克
Hear the weather's great down there in the winter.
听说那里冬天气候宜人
Is that your off-season?
到了淡季你就去那儿吗
I like the sunshine. Who wouldn't,
我喜欢那儿的阳光 谁不喜欢
after a few months in the sewer?
特别是在下水道待了几个月后
You got a buyer down in Florida?
你在佛罗里达州有买♥♥家吗
Fence the stolen goods down there--that how it works?
在那里销赃 是这样的吗
Looks like Portland's not your lucky town.
看来波特兰不是你的幸运地
Two murder charges we're gonna nail on you.
我们将起诉你两起凶杀案
And once we start looking into robberies in other cities,
一旦我们开始调查其他城市的抢劫案
we think we're gonna find some more dead bodies.
应该会发现更多的尸体
Make it easy on yourself.
你可以让事情简单一点
And maybe we can get the D.A.
或许我们能让地方检察官
to take the death penalty off the table.
免除你的死刑
Go home.
回家吧
Have a drink...
喝上一杯
Or whatever it is that you two do.
或者干点你们平常做的事
You're wasting my time.
你们在浪费我的时间
This guy really thinks he has a chance.
这家伙还真觉得他有机会脱罪
Probably thinks we can't tie the murders to him
他大概觉得被害人的死法使我们
'cause of the way they were killed.
没法把他和谋杀联♥系♥起来
I don't know what this idiot's thinking.
真搞不懂这个白♥痴♥在想些什么
Boot prints place him at both crime scenes.
两处犯罪现场都有他的靴印
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表