剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
The attack was pretty violent.
袭击还挺暴♥力♥的
No!
不
Somebody had a really big knife and a really bad temper.
某人拿着把大刀 脾气还很火爆啊
Looks like a black knight with blood on it.
好像是个黑骑士 上面还有血
She's a Grimm. You've heard that before.
她是格林 以前听说过这个词吗
It doesn't mean anything.
这没有任何意义
So Theresa's staying for dinner?
所以泰丽莎要留下来吃晚饭吗
Nobody calls me Theresa.
没人叫我泰丽莎
Uh-huh, so what do they call you?
那别人怎么叫你的
They call me Trubel.
他们叫我麻烦鬼
Trubel-- that's an interesting name.
麻烦鬼 这名字真有意思
Trubel might have to be staying with us
麻烦鬼可能要和我们一起
for a little while.
待一阵子
She needs to lay low.
她得保持低调
This have to do with a case? Little more than that.
这和案子有关吗 不止如此
And by little more, you mean...
不止的意思是...
She's a Grimm.
她是格林
She's a...
她是...
Yeah. Sounded just as weird to me too.
我听起来也一样奇怪
You're a Grimm, but--
你是格林 但是...
She just found out.
她刚发现
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗
Excuse us.
先失陪了
How do you just find out you're a Grimm?
怎么会知道自己是格林啊
Uh, sort of like me.
跟我一样啊
I had no idea what I was until Aunt Marie told me,
玛丽姨妈告诉我时我才知道
and she's never had anybody tell her.
从来没人告诉过她
Then how do you know she's a Grimm?
那你怎么知道她是格林的
Monroe saw her. Monroe saw her?
门罗看见她了 门罗看见她了
And she killed three wesen.
她杀了三个格林生物
She's a murder suspect?
她是谋杀嫌疑犯吗
Well, not technically a suspect,
不算是嫌疑犯啦
because we know she did it, but it was self-defense.
因为我们知道是她干的 但那是自卫
They attacked her.
他们攻击了她
She has no idea what she is, let alone what they were.
她不知道她自己的身份 更不知道他们是什么
First your mom shows up with Adalind and a baby.
一开始你妈妈出现了 带着爱达玲和一个孩子
And now you bring home a Grimm who barely knows she's a Grimm,
现在你带回家了一个刚知道自己身份的格林
and she's killed three wesen.
而且她还杀了三个格林生物
I know it's a lot. You think?
我知道这很难接受 你觉得呢
She's been on the run for years.
她已经流浪多年了
I mean, she thought she was crazy.
她觉得自己疯了
She just needs a little help.
她只需要一点帮助
You really think you can help her?
你真觉得你能帮助她吗
I took her to the trailer,
我带她去了拖车
tried to explain what she was as best I could,
尽力向她解释她是什么
but that's a lot to take in for someone as young as she is.
但对于她那么年轻的人来说 还是很难接受
Juliette, she just needs a warm bed,
朱丽叶 她只需要一张温暖的床
a roof, and a little understanding.
遮风避雨的地方 还有一点理解
For how long?
要多长时间
Well, a little while.
要一阵
I think we're gonna have to play it by ear.
我想我们要见机行事
Where is she?
她去哪儿了
Trubel!
麻烦鬼
Sorry. It's okay.
对不起 没事
Why don't we try some silverware and eat at the table, though?
不如我们用银餐具在餐桌上吃吧
It's been a while since I ate with other people.
我很久没和别人一起吃饭了
I am so sorry.
真抱歉
That's all right. I am so sorry.
没关系 真心抱歉
It's just an accident. We'll take care of it.
只是场意外 我们会处理的
Security. I'm gonna need to see what's in your bag.
我是保安 我得看看你包里的东西
Let go of me.
放开我
Nice.
真棒
Very nice.
非常好
Garmani. Very good.
加莫尼 很好
Something go wrong?
出了什么问题吗
I'll take that as a yes.
看来确实出了问题
Where's Cammy?
卡米呢
She, um...
她...
She made a mistake.
她失误了
Was she caught?
她被抓到了吗
Was Cammy caught?
卡米被抓到了吗
I saw her run away. And you didn't go after her?
我看见她跑了 你没去追她吗
We--we thought she'd meet us back here.
我们还以为她会在这里和我们会合
We'll discuss it upstairs.
我们去楼上讨论
Bless this family
保佑这个家庭
and this food we are about to eat.
还有我们要吃的食物
We take nothing for granted, for we know
我们不认为这是理所当然的 因为我们知道
that our strength comes from putting the family first.
我们的力量来源于把家庭置于第一位
For no sacrifice is too great...
牺牲都不重要...
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 很抱歉
I know. Come on.
我知道 进来吧
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
I know.
我知道
Why don't we talk about this in private?
不如我们私下说吧
Okay?
好吗
At least I got away.
至少我没被抓到
You shouldn't have gotten caught.
你不该被抓的
I won't get caught again.
我不会再被抓的
Please.
拜托了
I came home.
我回来了
And where else would you go?
你还会去哪里
Look at me.
看着我
This is your family.
这是你的家
And without family,
没有了家
you're nothing.
你就什么都不是了
Would you like to seconds?
要再添点吗
So are all of the Grimms so normal?
所有格林都这么正常吗
You should meet my mother.
你该见见我母亲
She's been called a lot of things,
别人说过她很多特点
but normal's not one of 'em.
但正常不是其中之一
Does that mean we're related? Maybe a few centuries ago.
那是说我们是亲戚吗 也许几个世纪前是的
From what I can tell, it's like a recessive gene.
据我所知 这是隐性基因
Must be a relief to know
知道你自己不是唯一一个
you're not the only one at least.
这一定让你松了口气吧
So you see these wesen things too?
你也见过格林生物啊
No, I'm not a Grimm.
不 我不是格林
So how do you deal with this?
那你怎么应付的
Deal with what?
应付什么
You know, being married to someone
嫁给一个能看到
who can see what we do?
我们做的事的人
Um, we... we're not married.
我们还没结婚
Smart.
真聪明
You can get out any time.
你可以随时走人
Hey, here's a clean pair of pants and a shirt for you to sleep in.
这儿有干净的睡衣睡裤
I'm fine with what I have. Okay, cool.
我穿身上这套就行 好吧
Well, I'm just gonna leave it there
我就把衣物留在这里了
in case you change your mind.
万一你改变主意呢
We are down the hall if you need anything.
如果有任何需要 走廊尽头就是我们的房♥间
I won't, but, uh,
不会有什么需要的
thanks for the Chinese.
不过谢谢你们的中餐
No problem. Good night.
没事 晚安
How long am I supposed to stay here?
我要在这里住多久
Till I can figure out what to do.
直到我想好该怎么办
Look, if you need me, call me, okay?
如果你需要我 就给我打电♥话♥
I don't want you to go.
我不想你走
I'll be right across the hall.
我就在你对门
You need to stay here with me.
你得留下跟我在一起
I'm not so sure that's a good idea.
这不是个好主意吧
You afraid of me? Of course I'm afraid of you.
你怕我 我当然怕你
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表