剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
Why are we here?
找我做什么
Someone outside the family is carrying royal blood.
一个外族人身怀皇室血脉
What do you suppose a royal offspring would be worth?
你觉得一个皇族后裔有多重要呢
You're in my way. I said, you're in my--
你挡我路了 我说 你挡我...
Someone died
酒吧斗殴中
in that bar fight? Why didn't you tell me?
有人死了 你为什么不告诉我
You didn't know what you were doing.
你当时不知道自己在做什么
You weren't yourself. That doesn't matter.
这不是你本意 那不重要
If I killed somebody, I have to turn myself in.
如果我杀了人 我必须自首
Now, you want to turn yourself in,
如果你想自首
go ahead, but you're going to do it alone.
请便 但我们没人会站在你那边
Nick! Nick!
尼克 尼克
I feel fine. you didn't look fine.
我很好啊 你刚才看着可不像很好的样子
I'm serious. You're seeing a doctor.
我是认真的 你得去看医生
Nick, I'm gonna increase the speed,
尼尔 我要加速了
see if we can get your heart rate up.
看看能不能让你心率加快
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样
Just gonna increase the speed some more.
还要再加快一些
Really would like to get that heart rate up.
尽量让你心率加快
No matter how fast I had you running,
不管我给你设定了多快的速度
your heart rate and your blood pressure hardly moved.
你的心率和血压都没怎么变
Okay. Either the machine is broken,
好吧 要么是机器坏了
or you are in incredible shape.
要么就是你身体状态非常好
Either way, I--until we know if it's working properly,
不管是哪种 在我们确认机器没问题之前
I don't know that we can count on the test results.
不能以这个实验结果为准
Was there a problem?
有问题吗
I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
From the looks of it, if there's an error,
看上去 就算是出了差错
it's in your favor,
你也受益了
but has there been any change
但你的饮食或者生活方式
to your diet or your lifestyle recently?
最近有没有什么变化
Well, work has been a little stressful.
工作压力有些大
Well, just take it easy.
放松点
I'll call you when I know more.
我有消息再打电♥话♥给你
Thanks. All right.
谢谢 没事
This is a really good Pinot Noir.
这黑比诺葡萄酒真不错
Can't go wrong with a Willamette Valley wine,
威拉米特山谷的葡萄酒总是好的
which, for my money, beats the pantalones
在我看来 大大胜过了
off any of that French cote d'or stuff.
法国金坡地葡萄酒
Well, good choice.
好选择
So I was thinking...
我在想...
you know, just thinking, um,
就是在想
well, out loud, now...
现在是要说出来了...
that, uh, Nick's back with Juliette,
尼克搬回去和朱丽叶住了
and you're still renting your brother's old apartment,
你还租着你哥哥的旧公♥寓♥
which is a great apartment.
那是个不错的公♥寓♥
I'm not saying it's not.
我不是贬低它
On the other hand, um, you know, a house, like mine--
另一方面 像我家那样的...
This is a petit beef and truffle tartlet,
这是牛肉松露馅饼
compliments of Chef Ostler.
奥斯勒主厨的一点小礼物
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Bon appetit.
用餐愉快
That is fantastic.
真是太美味了
Oh, the good old days. Okay, uh...
美好的旧时光啊 好吧
no time to fall off the meat wagon now.
你现在可不能吃肉
I'll save you.
我来拯救你吧
Anyway, my house has a lot of closet space.
话说回来 我家的壁橱很大
Yes.
好吧
Which means that I think you could totally...
这就是说我觉得...
have more room, in my closets,
我家的壁橱
than in your apartment.
都比在你公♥寓♥的空间大
You want me to move my clothes into your closet?
你想让我把衣服放进你家壁橱吗
Okay.
好吧
You're really gonna make me work for this, aren't you?
你还真是故意给我使绊子啊
I'm kind of enjoying it.
我有点享受这过程
Yeah, I've been thinking that we should...
我一直在想 我们应该
you know, maybe think about moving in together.
也许该考虑下同居
I've been thinking about that too.
我也在考虑同居
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Well, that's a relief...
真是让我松了口气
because I love you too.
因为我也爱你
Monroe?
门罗
Sam!
山姆
It's been a while. Yeah.
好久不见 是啊
Oh, you remember Kimber? Of course. Hi.
你还记得金宝吧 当然啦 你好
This is Rosalee. Rosalee, this is Sam and Kimber.
这是罗莎莉 罗莎莉 这两位是山姆和金宝
Hi, nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴见到你们 我们也是
This was my great-grandfather's.
这是我曾祖父的遗物
Monroe made it work like new. That is a real beauty.
门罗让它焕然一新 这是真正的古董
It's one of the original chronographs.
原始的计时表
Got a second button, to zero out the stopwatch,
有第二个按钮 可以归零秒表
and a 30-minute elapsed time function.
还有30分钟运行时间功能
It's very rare. The man is a genius.
很罕见 他真是个天才
Well, finding the parts was the real challenge
找到那块表的零件
with that one, so...
才是真正的挑战 所以...
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.
我就是过来打声招呼的
Enjoy your dinner. It was nice to meet you.
用餐愉快 见到你们很高兴
You too. I'll call you.
你们也是 我回头给你打电♥话♥
Sounds good.
好
So... So...
那... 那...
The doctor said it could be the machine.
医生说可能是机器出了故障
Nick, I don't think it's the machine.
尼克 我觉得不是机器的问题
I checked your pulse the night that I thought you were dead,
我以为你死了的那晚 我检查了你的脉搏
and it was so slow, I could barely feel it.
跳动得很慢 我几乎感觉不到
So what does that mean?
那是什么意思
I think it means that whatever you ingested
我觉得那意味着你吸收的东西
is still affecting you.
依然在影响着你
Rosalee did say that you're probably gonna react differently
罗莎莉说过你的反应可能会和别人
from anybody else. I think she's right.
不一样 我觉得她说得对
Well, how am I gonna explain that to the doctor?
我怎么和医生解释啊
I mean, you kind of can't. All we can really do
你没法解释 我们现在只能
is monitor you and hope that this is temporary.
密切观察你 但愿这是暂时的
And what if it isn't?
如果不是呢
What if this whole thing just starts happening again?
如果这一切又要重演呢
Hey, will you just sit?
你能坐下吗
We don't know what's gonna happen.
我们不知道会发生什么事
I mean, how do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Do you feel any different?
有没有觉得哪里不对
A little.
有一点
More aware, I think.
感觉更敏锐了
More in control.
自控力更强了
But maybe that's just because I know something happened to me,
也许只是因为我知道自己身上有问题
and I'm just paying more attention to everything.
所以才特别留心
Well, what I saw was very, very real,
我之前所见非常真实
so I'm just not gonna let you go very far for a while.
所以我这段时间得把你看紧点
I think I feel better already.
我已经觉得好多了
Okay, well, it's gonna take us some time to get there.
我们赶过去得花点时间
Don't get comfortable.
别太随意了
Lock up the area. We're on our way.
封锁现场 我们这就来
On our way to what?
去哪
Little picnic in the woods.
树林里野餐
Dead body in a tree.
在树上发现尸体
In a tree?
树上
That's what they said.
他们是这么说的
How the hell did he get up there?
他到底是怎么上去的
Maybe he was trying to escape a bear or a mountain lion.
可能他是想逃避熊或者美洲狮
I don't know that I'd climb a tree
要躲避熊或美洲狮
to escape a bear or a mountain lion,
我肯定不会爬树
but there was no sign of either anywhere in the area.
这里压根没有这些动物的痕迹
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表