剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm
《格林》前情提要
The Resistance has managed to get Adalind Schade
反叛组织已经从我们手里抢走了
and her child away from us.
爱达玲·莎德和她的孩子
I guess I should thank you for saving our lives.
我想我得谢谢你救了我们一命
As long as you have that child, they won't stop
只要孩子在你手上 他们是不会停止
trying to find you.
追捕你的
Who's this? This is my mom.
这位是谁 这是我妈妈
Adalind. Oh, god.
爱达玲 天啊
She's the one who put Juliette in the coma.
她就是让朱丽叶陷入昏迷的罪魁祸首
I was recruited by the Resistance
反叛组织雇我将她送到
to get her to safety.
安全之处
You killed her mother.
你杀了她母亲
Obviously, she doesn't know.
显然她不知道
This child has an extraordinary destiny.
这个孩子命运不凡
Mr. Renard, there's a woman here to see you.
雷纳德先生 这里有位女士找你
Does Renard live nearby? I'm going to get that baby.
雷纳德住在这附近吗 我要去带走那个孩子
You have to let me talk to him first.
你得让我先跟他谈谈
Your captain might not be interested
你的队长可能一点都不在乎
in what a Grimm thinks.
格林说的话
He might just want to kill you. Say hi to your daddy.
他可能就想杀了你 来见见爸爸
I'm starving.
我好饿
I haven't eaten since this morning.
我从早上到现在什么都没吃过
To tell you the truth, I haven't eaten well in about a month...
说实话 我这一个月就没吃过一顿好的
Unless you count rabbit on a stick.
除非算上烤兔子
How was the birth? Was it difficult?
生产过程怎么样 艰难吗
You mean besides
你是说除了
the "I thought I was gonna explode and die" part?
"我想我要爆♥炸♥死掉"这部分吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I wish I could have been there.
我也希望我当时在场
Stop reminiscing about what you didn't do.
别再回想自己没做的事了
You need to start thinking about what you're gonna do now.
你得开始想现在你怎么办
Well, as long as you're here,
只要你在这屋里
I suggest you stay away from the windows.
我建议你远离窗户
The fewer people who know you're here, the better.
越少人知道你在这越好
How'd you get here, anyway?
不过你是怎么过来的
In a plane.
坐飞机
No, I don't mean Portland. I mean here, my place.
不是 我说的不是来波特兰 是来我这
In a truck.
开车
Where did you get a truck?
车从哪里来的
Nick's mom stole it when we landed.
我们降落后 尼克妈妈偷的
That's how she got me to Nick's place.
她开着那辆车带我去的尼克家
Well, it's a good thing she didn't know who you are.
她不知道你的身份是好事
If she did, I think I'd be dead.
如果她知道 我想我已经死了
We had a couple of nice moments on the plane.
在飞机上 我们还有那么几个很和谐的瞬间呢
But she's a Grimm, and I'm a hexenbiest.
但她是格林 我是巫女
You know how that usually goes.
你知道通常的结果
Sir, Nick Burkhardt is here to see you.
先生 尼克·伯克哈德要见你
He didn't come alone.
他不是一个人来的
Anyone with him? No, sir.
有人跟他一起吗 没有 先生
Send him up. Are you kidding me?
让他上来 开什么玩笑
You're letting him up here? He knows you're here.
你要让他上来 他知道你在这里
Where else would you be? Well, make sure he's alone.
你还能去哪 确保他是一个人
I will.
我会的
If he tries to take my baby--
如果他想带走我的孩子
Our baby.
我们的孩子
If he tries to take our baby...
如果他想带走我们的孩子
Kill him.
那就杀了他
Come in.
进来
Six dead Verrat, no Adalind,
六个死了的镇反军 没有爱达玲
And no royal child.
也没有皇室孩子
I hope there's no more bad news.
希望没有坏消息了
Sir, we just received confirmation.
先生 我们刚得到确认
The plane landed on the Oregon coast
那架飞机在五个半小时以前降落在了
about 5 1/2 hours ago.
俄勒冈海岸
Then Adalind Schade has gone home...
也就是说爱达玲·莎德回家了
where she assumes she'll be safe.
觉得她在那里会很安全
Who do we have in Portland?
我们有谁在波特兰
We need to review all the depositions.
我们得把所有口供都过一遍
I want to go over everybody's testimony
我想在他们站起来作证之前
before they get up on that stand.
把每个人的证词都看一遍
We spent way too much time and money to blow this case
我们花了太多的时间和金钱从法律根据方面
on a technicality.
来对付这个案子
I need to take this. Excuse me.
我接个电♥话♥ 抱歉
Ruspoli? Is this a good line?
卢斯柏利 通话安全吗
Yes, but it's not a good time right now.
安全 但是这个时间点不好
Your problem.
那是你的问题
We've sent you two photos.
我们给你发了两张照片
Have you received them?
你收到了吗
One second.
稍等
The woman is Adalind Schade.
那个女人叫爱达玲·莎德
The other is... I know.
另一个叫... 我认识
Captain Sean Renard, Portland Police Department.
波特兰警局的肖恩·雷纳德队长
We believe she's on her way to see him.
我们认为那女人会去找他
She has a baby with her. What do you want me to do?
她还带着个孩子 你们要我做什么
Confirm that she's there and they're together.
确认一下她在不在那里 有没有在一起
Look, it can be a little tricky running surveillance on a police captain.
监视警长不是那么容易的事
Then be a little tricky, Mr. Steward.
那么就放聪明点 斯图尔德先生
Yes, sir.
好的 殿下
And what if they are there?
如果他们在一起呢
We want that child...
我们要那个孩子
unharmed.
毫发无损
What about the others?
其他人呢
Do what you have to.
不必顾忌 做你该做的
How much time do I have?
我还有多少时间
None.
没多少
This has to be done...
事情要马上完成
Now.
现在就动手
We're on our way.
我们马上过来
So I hear your mother's in town.
我听说你母亲回来了
That's the rumor.
不过是谣传罢了
I was under the impression she was dead.
我一直以为她死了
I was under that impression for quite a while myself.
我也曾经有很长一段时间以为她死了
I'm glad you came alone...
很高兴你单独前来...
Not that I don't trust your mother.
并不是说我不相信你母亲
Let me just say...
我坦白说吧
I didn't know about any of this until a couple of hours ago.
几个小时前我还是完全不知情的
I know how you feel about Adalind, Nick.
我知道你是怎么看爱达玲的 尼克
But you try and take this child...
但是如果你要抢走那孩子...
it won't go well.
结果不会好的
We gonna do this out here?
我们要在房♥子外面谈这事吗
Is there a problem? Yeah.
有什么问题吗 是的
Uh, I need to know if you've seen this woman
我想问你有没有在过去几个小时
enter the building within the past couple of hours.
看见这个女人进入这大楼
She's a witness in a federal case.
她是我们一个案件的目击者
I'll be right with you.
女士 我马上就好了
She may have been carrying a child with her.
也许她还带着一个孩子
I'm pretty sure that's her.
我确定见过她
Would it be possible for me to check the security footage?
我能查看一下监控录像吗
I just need to make sure she's here.
我想确认一下她在这里
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Just step around the desk.
请绕过桌子来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you want, Nick? Personal feelings aside...
你想怎样 尼克 别感情用事
I'm not here to hurt you or take your baby.
我不是来伤害你或者抢走你孩子
But my mom risked her life to get you here.
我母亲冒着生命危险带着你来这里
And if she hadn't... I know what she did.
要不是她 我知道她救了我
What would she have done if she knew who I was?
如果她知道我以前的身份她会怎么做
Or, more to the point, who you are again.
或者准确地说 你现在的真实身份
It's good to be back, Nick.
恢复力量的感觉真好 尼克
You find that attractive? Really?
你觉得她这个样子迷人吗 不是吧
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表