剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Wow, taking on a lausenschlange and a klaustreich at the same time?
什么 同时杀死蛇妖和野猫精
That takes some seriously large, well, in her case, figurative cojones.
这可需要相当大的胆量才行
What kind of wesen is she? II don't know.
她是什么格林生物 我不知道
I guess...you got your augapfel-aushacken.
我猜 可能是啄眼怪
Were their eyes pecked out?
死者的眼珠被挖出来了吗
'Cause they'll do that to a man.
通常它们都会挖人的眼珠
No. But they were cut up pretty good.
没 但他们被砍得很厉害
Okay, could be a fetide taillader.
好吧 那可能是臭刀怪
You could smell them a mile away.
你可以在很远的地方就闻到它们的味道
Oh, on the other hand, you know what?
你们知道吗 还有别的可能
You could be dealing with a female sangrienta manos,
你们要对付的可能是女血掌怪
although, truth be told,
不过 老实说
they usually consume the intestines, so...
它们通常会吃掉肚肠 很难说...
I don't like the sound of any of them.
这几个怪物名字可都不怎么样
You wouldn't like the look of them either.
它们的样子也不怎么样
So what else can you tell me about the--
你们还有什么可以告诉我...
Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德
Where?
在哪里
Yeah, we can be there in five minutes.
好的 我们五分钟就到
Change of plans. We got another attack.
计划有变 又有一起袭击案
Victim was cut, only this one's still alive.
受害人被刀割伤 但她还活着
So I guess I'm going?
那我是要跟着你们一起去了
Yeah, I guess you are.
是的 没错
Okay.
好吧
Airway clear.
呼吸道通畅
Bagging her.
给她用气囊
Hold.
等下
I know. I know.
我懂我懂
Stay out of the way.
别碍事
Looks like the same M.O.
看起来作案手法是一样的
Assault was reported by a jogger.
是一名慢跑的人报的案
His description matches our young suspect.
他的描述和我们年轻的嫌疑犯一致
Said she took off running heading in that direction.
说她朝这个方向逃跑了
I've got two units in the area.
我派了两名制♥服♥警员在这附近巡查
We're losing her.
她快不行了
Still no response.
还是没反应
I can't find a pulse.
我感受不到脉搏
She's gone.
她死了
Note the time.
记录死亡时间
Contact M.E.
通知法医
This isn't too far from where she left the truck.
这里离她停车的地方不远
All right, get some unis out here to canvass the area.
好的 派几名警员过来彻底排查这个区域
If she's still here, she's got to be staying close.
如果她还在这里 肯定就在附近
Yeah.
好的
I got her back.
我把她带回来了
She belongs with you.
她是你的
No!
不要
We've made a grave mistake underestimating him.
我们低估了他 这是一个严重的失误
I want to know everything there is to know about this Grimm--
我想知道有关这个格林的一切
where he was born, where he went to school,
他在哪儿出生 上的哪所学校
who his parents are, his grandparents, his friends.
父母是谁 祖父母是谁 朋友有哪些
Anything and everything about Nicholas Burkhardt.
我要知道有关尼古拉斯·伯克哈德的一切
Can I put surveillance on him?
可以监视他吗
No, I don't want to alarm him.
不要 我不想打草惊蛇
He played a part in this.
他参与了这事
He definitely knows who that woman was.
他一定知道那个女人是谁
I hate to disturb you, sir,
抱歉打扰您 先生
but Adalind Schade is calling.
爱达玲·莎德来电♥话♥了
Do you want to take it?
您要接吗
Let's see what the hexen-bitch wants.
我们看看这个巫女贱♥人♥想怎么样
Adalind.
爱达玲
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry for everything that's happened,
我很抱歉发生了这一切
but I didn't have a choice.
但我别无选择
They took me out of the country,
他们把我带出了国
and they threatened to kill me if I didn't go with them.
威胁我如果不跟他们走就杀了我
What is it you want from me?
你想要什么
I want my baby. Please.
我想要我的孩子 求你了
You've got to give her back to me,
你一定要把她还给我
or let me come to you.
或者让我去找你
I don't care. Just--
我不在乎
Please, she needs to be with me.
求你了 她需要和我在一起
How is she? Is she okay?
她怎么样 她还好吗
I'll do anything, Viktor.
我什么都愿意做 维克托
Anything.
什么都行
Please, just--just-- just let me be with her.
求你了 让我和她在一起
Well, to be perfectly honest,
说实话
I don't think she's all that happy.
她也不是很开心
You're right. She misses you.
你说得对 她想你
So then you know that she needs me.
那你就知道她需要我
Perhaps, but you had your chance with us.
或许吧 但我们给过你机会
You didn't take it.
你没抓住
I told you, they made me go with them.
我跟你说了 他们逼我跟他们走的
She'll have the best of everything.
她会拥有一切最好的东西
You needn't worry. Please.
你不用担心 求你了
I don't mean to be cruel,
我不想这么残忍♥的
but there's a lot at stake here.
但事关重大
I tell you what, I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Call me later.
再打给我
No, Viktor, please!
不 维克托 求你了
Viktor.
维克托
She thinks you have the child.
她以为孩子在您手里
Which may not be a bad thing.
这或许不是坏事
I'm done crying.
我哭够了
Hey, you gonna stay another day?
你还要在这儿多住一天吗
It's past checkout. You got to pay up.
已经过了退房♥时间了 你得付钱
I'm leaving.
我这就走
You know you're supposed to pay
过了退房♥时间
if you stay past checkout.
就得付钱
Whew, dude, skalengeck.
天啊 蜥怪
That would be our victim.
那就是被害人
No kidding.
可不是
You picking up anything else?
你闻到其他气味了吗
Not wesen.
不是格林生物
Doesn't mean they're not disguising it.
说不定他们进行了伪装
Oh, you mean like wolfsbane.
你是说像狼毒草一样
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
It's so he doesn't smell us.
这样它就闻不到我们了
We're not hunting deer.
我们又不是在猎鹿
That's what that stuff was for?
那东西就是派这个用处的
You figure out where the victim came from?
你能找出被害人是从哪边来的吗
Skalengecks not being overly hygienic,
蜥怪可不怎么讲卫生
should be doable.
我应该可以
She's all over the place.
到处都是它的味道
At least we don't have to explain to anybody
至少我们不用向任何人解释
what we're doing here.
我们在干什么了
Just got a hit on the suspect.
嫌疑犯有线索了
Hey. Monroe.
你好 门罗
Haven't seen you since the zombie romp.
自从僵尸那事后再也没见过你
Oh, yeah!
是啊
Wow, that was a night to remember.
难忘的一晚啊
Uh, yeah, it's a night I'd rather forget.
是啊 我宁愿忘了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Just, uh...
我就...
You said something about the suspect?
你刚说嫌疑人怎么了
Yeah, manager of the SRO Hotel just called in.
SRO旅馆的经理刚报♥警♥
He's got one of our flyers, and he thinks she's there,
他有我们的传♥单♥ 他觉得她住在那里
but not for long, 'cause she's checking out.
但是不会待很久 因为她要退房♥了
We'll take this one. You want streets blocked off?
我们过去 要设置路障吗
Not until we know it's her.
确定是她了再说
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表