剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
whatever it is you call them.
随便你是怎么叫他们的
He's a Grimm. He'll understand.
他是个格林 他会明白的
Well, I wish I did.
真希望我能明白
Open the trunk, and get me the book on top.
打开箱子 把最上面的书拿过来
Dad. Just get it!
爸爸 去拿过来
I don't see why this is gonna help.
真不明白这有什么用
Show him this.
把这个给他看
If he's who I think he is, he'll come.
如果我没看错他 他会来的
And if he doesn't?
如果他不来呢
Will you go to the hospital then?
你就会去医院了吗
Just show it to him.
把这个给他看就行
Okay.
好吧
Oh, God.
老天
No, I don't think this is the one.
我觉得这个不行
This is really the best thing for indigestion.
这种药对消化不良的疗效最好了
No, but my son said--
不 但我儿子说...
I know your son recommended the aloe cure,
我知道你儿子推荐了这种芦荟糖浆
but this is so much No, but please
但对你来说太烈... 不 拜托...
Sorry, I have to answer this. Oh, but
抱歉 我得接电♥话♥ 但是...
Spice and Tea, how may I help you?
茶叶香料店 有什么需要帮忙的吗
No, it's got to be delivered on the 25th.
不行 必须在25号♥送过来
The wedding is on the 25th.
婚礼就在25号♥
If it's delivered on the 26th, no one will be there.
26号♥再送过来 就没人会在那里了
Need your signature.
需要您签名
Hello, are you hearing me?
你好 你在听吗
I said deliver on the 25th.
我说了必须在25号♥送过来
The 27th doesn't help me either.
27号♥也不行
You signed the wrong line.
您签错行了
The lodge didn't get the deposit I sent.
度假屋没收到我汇去的保证金
Are you sure about this? No! No!
你确定吗 不 不
I'm not sure about anything anymore!
我什么都不确定了
I'm sorry. Just give me a minute.
抱歉 给我一分钟
Don't worry about the deposit thing.
别担心保证金的事了
I'll get them another check.
我会另开一张支票给他们
Monroe, what are we doing?
门罗 我们在做什么啊
Getting married?
结婚
I woke up this morning with... just a knot in my stomach.
今天早上我起来的时候 如鲠在喉
I don't see this going well.
这事一定不会顺利的
The marriage?
我们的婚姻吗
No, the wedding.
不 是我们的婚礼
I know we both had this idea of the big tent,
我知道我们都想广迎宾客
bringing everyone together to celebrate:
让所有人聚在一起庆祝
Your family, my family, a Grimm.
你的家人 我的家人 还有格林
But I think we're crazy.
但我觉得我们太疯狂了
I mean, why are we doing this?
为什么我们要这么做
Because we love each other?
因为我们深爱彼此
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just all gotten so overwhelming.
只是事情太多了
Honey.
甜心
It's a wedding.
这是场婚礼
It's supposed to be overwhelming,
婚礼就该事情多的
to keep you from doing this more than once.
这样你就不会再想结第二次婚了
I just...
我只是
I have this feeling something awful is going to happen.
我预感会有不好的事情发生
That's the spirit.
要的就是这种感觉
Yeah, of course, Sir. I remember Ms. Schade.
当然了 长官 我记得莎德女士
She's staying at the Hotel Deluxe.
她住在豪华酒店
I want you to keep some eyes on her for the next few days.
我要你在接下来的几天里注意一下她
Okay, how much surveillance do you want?
好的 要派多少人去监视
For now, I just wanna know if and when she leaves the hotel.
现在我只想知道她有没有离开酒店 几时离开的
I can do that.
交给我
How do you wanna handle this thing with Trubel?
你要怎么解决麻烦鬼的这件事
What thing with Trubel?
什么事
Witness statement.
目击证词
Two girls stated there was a third girl with them
两个女孩说 两名被害人受袭遇害时
when our two victims attacked and were killed.
还有第三个女孩和他们在一起
It's all right now, it's okay.
现在没事了 没事了
They said they only knew her first name.
他们只知道她的名
said it was Theresa.
叫泰丽莎
Do we think we might have a problem here?
这会有问题吗
They don't know her as Trubel.
她们不知道她叫麻烦鬼
They only know her as Theresa. They don't know her last name.
只知道她叫泰丽莎 也不知道她的姓
And they don't have any fingerprints back-identifying her.
警方也没采到她的指纹
So we're thinking we covered her tracks pretty good.
所以我们成功地掩藏了她去过的痕迹
I'm thinking she covered her tracks pretty good.
是她成功地掩藏了自己的痕迹
That's why nobody's ever pinned her for much of anything.
这就是为什么她到现在还没什么案底
That's what I was thinking too.
我也是这么想的
This case is closed.
已经结案了
Can I see you guys for a minute?
能跟你们谈谈吗
Yep?
什么事
I-I'm sorry. I don't mean to bother you.
抱歉 我无意打扰
I'm looking for Nick Burkhardt.
我想找尼克·伯克哈德
He's not here.
他不在
Do you know where he is? I really need to talk to him.
你知道他在哪里吗 我真的需要和他谈谈
Who are you?
你是谁
My name's Josh.
我叫乔什
It's about my Dad.
这和我的父亲有关
He made me drive him here
他让我从宾夕法尼亚
all the way from Pennsylvania.
一路开车送他过来
He gave me this drawing to show Nick.
他给了我一幅画 让我给尼克看
Let me see it.
给我看看
Look, I'm sorry. This is a waste of time.
我很抱歉 这真是浪费时间
I'll just tell him that I tried, you know, so...
我会告诉他我尽力了 然后...
Did your Dad draw that?
这是你父亲画的吗
I don't know who drew it. He's had it forever.
我不知道是谁画的 这幅画一直在他手里
It's a hundjager.
这是猎犬怪
You know what that is?
你知道这是什么
Yeah, do you?
是的 你知道吗
No.
不知道
Does your Dad?
你父亲知道吗
He thinks he knows what it is.
他觉得他知道这是什么
Stay here, I'll call Nick.
待在这里 我去给尼克打电♥话♥
We had a murder last night.
昨天晚上有一起谋杀案
Holtby and Bauer caught it.
霍尔特比和鲍尔接到的案子
But this came to my attention.
但这个让我特别注意
Looks like Verrat. Only different.
看上去像镇反军 唯一的不同是
That's Verrat Ahnenerbe.
这是镇反圣军团
Special section "D", tasked with finding anything
特殊行动D队 专职寻找
involving rare objects, the occult,
稀有宝物 神秘事件
and the supernatural.
和超自然事件
So what are they doing in that hotel room?
那他们在酒店房♥间里做什么呢
The room was registered to Rolek Porter.
房♥间登记在罗莱克·波特名下
He's been traveling with his son Josh.
他和儿子乔什在旅行
Home address is listed in Pennsylvania.
家庭住址登记在宾州
We have an APB out on the car:
我们对一辆92年的沃尔沃旅行车
a '92 Volvo station wagon.
发出了全境通告
Porter have a record?
波特有案底吗
None that we could find. At least none under that name.
没有 至少这个名字没有
Fingerprints have turned up nothing.
指纹也一无所获
So why do we have a dead
那为什么一名特别部门的
special section's Verrat agent in his hotel room?
镇反军特工死会在他的酒店房♥间里呢
Well, there's more.
不止这样
Now these are stills taken from the surveillance footage
这些是酒店外的监控录像
outside the hotel.
截的图
According to the hotel, that's Rolek Porter,
据酒店称 这就是罗莱克·波特
and that's his son Josh.
这是他儿子乔什
What's in the trunk? The Holy Grail?
箱子里放的是什么 圣杯吗
Probably the reason the Verrat agent was in that room.
也许就是镇反军特工出现在那里的原因
I wanna find Rolek and his son before Holtby and Bauer do.
我要在霍尔特比和鲍尔之前找到罗莱克和他儿子
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表