剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We were trying to stop what was happening...
我们在试图阻止当时发生的事
And you had the medicine.
而你手里有解药
But we got separated, and I was chasing somebody.
但是我们走散了 然后我去追一个人
Baron... Samedi.
萨姆堤... 男爵
The guy with the hat.
那个戴帽子的男人
The hat dude. You got it.
就是那个帽子男 你还记得
I was chasing him.
我当时在追他
And then we fell.
后来我们摔了下去
And I found a passport with my photo.
然后我发现了一本贴着我照片的护照
But somebody else's name-Thomas something.
但上面是别人的名字 托马斯什么的
And that's pretty much it.
我差不多只记得这些了
I must've gotten hit.
我一定是被打晕了
And I guess you guys found me
然后我猜你们找到了我
and brought me here, right?
然后把我带到这里 是吗
Or maybe not.
或者我猜错了
Am I leaving something out?
我漏掉了什么吗
Sorry. No, no, no, no.
不好意思 没事没事
You go.
你先说
I think Juliette should go.
我觉得应该让朱丽叶先说
O...kay.
好吧
I blew it, didn't I?
我搞砸了 是吗
I screwed it up and they got away?
我把事情搞砸了 让他们跑了
No, nick, there's much more to it than that.
不 尼克 不止是这样
So just tell me.
那就告诉我啊
He...got you.
他 攻击了你
Like he got the others. See?
就像他攻击其他人一样 你看
You got a call from St. Joe's.
圣约瑟夫医院打电♥话♥来了
One of the guys that was involved
一个卷入昨晚酒吧斗殴的人
in that bar fight last night just died.
刚刚停止呼吸了
So I'm afraid we've got ourselves a murder.
所以恐怕这就变成一起谋杀案了
Crime report lists a Thomas Schirach
犯罪报告上列出的托马斯·施拉奇
is being identified as the probable.
被认为可能是嫌疑人
That would make sense. He, uh...
有这种可能 他
he was identified as a possible source of the outbreak.
他被认为可能是这次疾病爆发的传染源
Uh, we're doing a background now.
我们正在做背景调查
Put out an APB, but...
发出了全境通告 但是
we don't have much more than a description
我们手头只有一份基于
based on witness reports.
目击者报告的描述
Checked to see if there was surveillance at the bar,
去看了那个酒吧里有没有监控
but it looks like somebody destroyed the system...
但是貌似有人破坏了系统
and took the file.
并且带走了录像
Who's on it? Holtby and Bauer.
谁负责这个案子 霍尔特比和鲍尔
Good.
很好
Good. I'll check with them later.
很好 我晚点会去找他们了解情况
Yes, sir.
好的
At least nobody got really hurt.
至少没有人受重伤
I mean, really hurt... badly.
我是说 非常严重 的伤
You scared a few people.
你吓坏了一些人
Oh, yeah, you definitely did that.
是的 这是绝对的
Well, it's not like you knew what you were doing, Nick.
你当时不知道你自己在干什么 尼克
You don't even remember.
你甚至都不记得了
Being under the influence isn't a very good defense.
被影响了可不是什么好借口
Under the influence of what you were under the influence of--
被你受到的影响影响了
that's different.
那可是完全不同的
How are we gonna explain it?
我们要怎么解释这件事
You don't have to. We sort of had it
你不需要 我们已经用非常明显的
explained to us in a very physical way,
伤口来解释这件事了
which I don't think you really wanna share with anybody else.
我不认为你会想和其他人分享这个的
I'm really sorry.
我真的十分抱歉
Nick, you didn't know.
尼克 你当时根本就没意识了
Look, I think that after everything you've gone through tonight
听着 我觉得在今晚经历了这么多事后
you need a lotta sleep.
你要好好睡一觉
So...you should come home with me now and get it.
所以 你应该现在就和我回家睡觉
Agreed.
同意
Yeah, you really need some downtime.
是啊 你真得好好休息休息了
I think we all could use a little downtime.
大家都该休息一下
Thank God it's over.
谢天谢地事情终于结束了
I'm just glad I didn't kill anybody.
幸好我没有杀人
I'm gonna go make you some tea.
我给你泡杯茶
Why don't you go upstairs and get in bed?
你上楼睡觉去吧
Well, I'd rather not do that alone.
我不想一个人睡
You know, I am glad that you're feeling better,
我很高兴你感觉好多了
but no.
但是不行
You're gonna go upstairs and go to sleep,
你要上楼睡觉去
and I'm going to pace at the end of the bed
我会在你旁边守着
until you do.
直到你睡着为止
You know, I think you're right.
你说得对
Hell of a night, huh?
真是煎熬的一晚啊
Glad to see we all survived.
我们都还活着真是太好了
Hey, where's Nick? I didn't see him all night.
尼克在哪里 我一整晚都没看到他
Oh, he was there.
他也在那里
He got the worst of some of it.
他遇到的情况最严重
He's taking some R&R.
已经回家歇着了
Amazing there was only one fatality.
居然只死了一个人
What?
什么
Guy in a bar fight.
就是酒吧斗殴的
Who's working it?
这案子谁在查
Holtby and Bauer.
霍尔特比和鲍尔
Hey, what do you...
你认为...
Okay, then. Guess I'm done here.
好吧 这里没我什么事了
Somebody died in the bar fight Nick was in?
有人在尼克那场酒吧斗殴中丧命了吗
I don't know the details or what the cause of death was.
我不知道详情和死因
Well, I have a pretty good idea what the cause of death was.
我很清楚死因是什么
How we gonna deal with this?
我们要怎么处理
Very carefully.
小心处理
Uniform saw me at the bar,
有警员在酒吧看到我
along with Rosalee and Juliette.
和罗莎莉 朱丽叶在一起
I'll be questioned and so will they.
他们会来找我们问话
What are you gonna tell them?
你准备怎么跟他们说
Whatever we tell them, it has to be the same story.
不管怎么说 说辞都必须一致
Now right now,
现在
they think they're looking for Thomas Schirach,
他们以为要找的人是托马斯·施拉奇
and we need to make sure that they keep thinking that way.
我们要做的就是让他们朝着这个方向去查
'cause that is the only way we can protect Nick.
因为这是我们保护尼克的唯一方法
Hank. Everything okay?
汉克 一切还好吗
How's Nick? He's asleep.
尼克怎么样 他睡着了
Everything seems to be normal.
一切看来还正常
Well, we've got a complication.
有麻烦了
Can you meet us at the spice shop?
你能来香料店找我们吗
Yeah, should I wake him up?
好 要我叫醒他吗
No, let him sleep.
不用 让他睡吧
Okay.
好的
But it wasn't his fault!
但这不是他的错
I mean, you saw him. He was trying to kill us.
你也看到了 他当时还想杀我们呢
I mean, not us personally...
当然并不是针对我们...
Generally speaking. Not a great defense.
只要是人他都会攻击 这个辩护站不住脚
You know what you're asking us to do?
你知道自己提出了什么样的要求吗
Nothing I haven't already done.
这种事也不是第一次了
What's the problem?
出了什么问题
One of the men that Nick fought at the bar has died.
在酒吧和尼克打架的一个男人死了
Oh, no.
不是吧
He wasn't himself. It doesn't matter.
他当时不清醒 这不重要
You can't defend what you can't explain.
你无法为自己不能解释的事进行辩护
So Nick is a murderer.
尼克是杀人凶手了
Technically. But...
严格意义上说是的 不过...
so far, no one knows Nick was in the bar.
目前没人知道尼克当时在酒吧里
The man responsible for the death
凶案嫌疑人
has been identified as Thomas Schirach.
被认为是托马斯·施拉奇
Which works for me,
我认为这没问题
because I don't think we can blame Nick for what happened--
这些事也不能怪尼克
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表