剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
no questions asked.
没人会质疑
So this means the Baron is working for your brother?
也就是说那个男爵为你弟弟工作
Yeah. All this madness was just a sideshow
对 这一切只不过是附带事件
to distract us from what they were really after.
为了不让我们发现他们真正的目的
Nick.
尼克
You know, I'm...
我...
I'm not sure Nick will react
我不确定尼克的反应
the same way that the others have.
会不会和其他人一样
Because he's a Grimm.
因为他是格林
They're not exactly normal.
他们不算正常人
Just a few more minutes, my young Grimm,
再过几分钟 我年轻的格林
and for all intents and purposes,
无论如何
you will be dead
你会进入死亡状态
and on your way to your new home.
然后前往你的新家
Or should I say "Castle"?
或者我该说"城♥堡♥"
Load our guest up.
把我们的客人装上去
I've got airport police.
接通了机场警♥察♥
This is Detective Griffin, Portland Police.
我是波特兰警局的格里芬警探
We're in pursuit of suspects driving a black van
我们正追捕驾驶一辆黑色货车的嫌犯
headed for a private jet on your field.
他们的目的地是你们机场的一架私人飞机
Approach with caution.
小心应付
Do we have enough antidote left for Nick?
还有给尼克用的解药吗
I hope so.
希望如此
We need the van detained
我们需要你们扣留货车
and the plane prevented from taking off.
阻止飞机起飞
Sir, we need you to come back down the steps.
先生 请你走下楼梯
This plane has been grounded until further notice.
再接到进一步通知之前 这架飞机不允许起飞
There must be some mistake. We have nothing to hide.
一定是搞错了 我们这里没什么见不得人的
Let me see some identification.
让我看看你的身份证明
But of course.
当然可以
Stand away from the officer.
离开警官
What happened?
出什么事了
Come on, talk to me.
快回答我
Too late for that.
太迟了
Where's the plane?
飞机在哪
No, no, no, no!
不不不
You have to do something! You stop that plane!
你们得做点什么 拦下飞机
There's nothing we can do. In a matter of minutes,
我们无能为力 几分钟后
that plane will be over international waters,
那架飞机就会到达公海
where we can't touch them.
我们动不了他们
Can't they scramble jets or something?
不能让派飞机拦截吗
They won't do that unless there's a terrorist threat.
除非有恐怖威胁 否则上头不会那样做
Well, where are they taking him?
他们要把他带去哪里
Somewhere where my brother can control him--
一个能让我弟弟控制他的地方
My guess is Austria.
我猜是奥地利
Your family's responsible for this.
你的家人导致了这一切
I swear to god, you better get him back.
我对天发誓 你最好把他带回来
I'll do everything in my power
我会尽力
to keep Nick away from my family.
让尼克远离我的家人
But I can't stop that plane.
但我没法拦下那架飞机
Griffin.
格里芬
Yeah, I think we got most of them...
我觉得我们控制了...
handled.
大多数人
Uh, yeah.
对
Now we got most of them in one of the containers,
我们把大部分都弄进一个集装箱里了
but, uh, what the hell are we supposed to do now?
但接下来怎么办
Lock the door and stand guard. I'll send somebody down.
关紧门守着 我叫人去处理
That stuff you made works, right?
你做的东西有用 对吧
Yeah.
对
You're gonna have to make a whole lot more of it.
那你得多做点
What about Nick?
尼克怎么办
Look, they had to file a flight plan.
他们起飞前得提交飞行计划
I could check with the FAA.
我可以去航♥空♥局查一下
Once we know where they're going,
如果我们知道他们要去哪
maybe we can intercept.
也许就可以拦住他们
I-I'm sorry, but what about them?
抱歉 他们怎么办
It's too early to treat them.
他们现在还没到治疗时间 没法治
We're gonna have to take them with us.
我们得把他们带上
I'm going to have to throw the carpet away.
我等会得把地毯丢掉
You just can't get hexenbiest blood out of anything.
巫女之血不是哪里都能弄到的
What's that for? You.
这要做什么 给你准备的
It looks to me like you already cut out her heart.
在我看来你已经把她的心脏挖出来了
Oh, that's just the beginning of the contaminatio ritualis.
那只是受污祭的开始
Don't you know what's next? No.
你不知道下面的步骤吗 不知道
In order to regain your hexenbiest powers,
为了恢复你巫女的能力
you must know what she has seen,
你得了解她见过的
feel what she has touched,
感受她触摸过的
and walk a mile in her, well, feet.
用她的脚...走上一英里
What? Not literally.
什么 不是字面意义的那种
Oh. Good.
太好了
But you still have to cut off her hands, feet,
但你还是得切下她的手 脚
and pluck out her eyes.
挖出她的眼睛
We'll get on with it as soon as you're done.
等你完成了 我们再继续
Bonsoir.
晚上好
What's going on here?
出什么事了
Bones always dull the blade.
切骨头总能把刀弄钝
But you've done well...
但你做得很好
very well.
非常好
Now what?
现在怎么办
A little walk in the woods.
去树林里走一走
Can I clean up first?
我能先洗一下吗
You might want to wait.
还是等等比较好
Bring the keilhacke.
把楔锄带上
That is where you must start.
你得从那里开始
To do what?
开始什么
To see if you will be accepted.
看你是否会被认可
Now you must dig.
开始挖吧
How many tests do you have?
你到底有多少考验
It's not us who are testing you.
考验你的可不是我们
You're going to kill us all!
你会害死我们所有人的
Obey me, for I am your master!
服从我 我是你的主人
Obey me, for I am your master!
服从我 我是你的主人
I can't control it! We're going down!
已经不受控了 要坠机了
Oh, god! Oh, god!
上帝 上帝
How much of this stuff do they expect us to make?
他们需要我们做多少
As much as we can.
越多越好
Yeah, but we can't deliver it one shot at a time.
对 但我们也不能用一次一个的方法
There's not enough time.
时间不够
Some of them will die before they can be treated.
有些人会在得到治疗前就死掉
We need a better way to do this.
我们得找个更好的办法
I say if they're taking Nick to Austria,
如果他们要带尼克去奥地利
then we should go there too.
那我们也应该去
What? Are you serious? Hell, yeah, I'm serious.
你是认真的吗 对 很认真
I mean, whatever they're gonna do to Nick,
无论他们要对尼克做什么
they're gonna do it soon,
都会很快动手
and I don't entirely trust Captain Renard.
而我不是很信任雷纳德队长
If you recall, he's got a little of that royal blood
要记得 他的血管里还流着点
coursing through his veins too.
皇室血液呢
Damn it!
该死的
Just calm down, okay? I'm sorry.
冷静点 好吗 抱歉
It's just, I can't believe they took Nick --
我只是无法接受他们带走了尼克
Not to mention,
而且
they left us with a hell of a lot of mess to deal with.
还留下了一堆烂摊子让我们收拾
I'm with you. Let's go get him.
我和你一起去救他回来吧
This is the royal family you're talking about.
你们要对付的可是皇室啊
I know who we're dealing with.
我很清楚要对付的什么人
They have money, protection. We wouldn't stand a chance.
他们有钱有庇护 我们毫无胜算
It still doesn't mean we just let 'em get away with it.
就算如此 我们也不能置之不顾
I mean, if Nick doesn't do what they want,
要是尼克不听从他们的吩咐
they're gonna kill him.
他们会杀了他的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表