剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
between the council and Nick, okay?
理事会和尼克之间
I mean, let's not forget, this guy Alexander--
别忘了 这个亚历山大
he's an assassin.
可是负责暗♥杀♥的
Hey, Nick, you all right? What's going on?
尼克 你没事吧 什么情况了
Look, I'm glad you called. I--
很高兴你给我打电♥话♥ 我...
What?
什么
Alexander.
亚历山大
Where?
哪里
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
行 行 当然
No. We're on our way.
不 我们马上来
Oh, God. What are we doing now?
天哪 我们这下又要做什么
Come on.
走吧
You have no idea what an important discovery this is.
你不知道这项发现有多重要
This is not a discovery.
这不是发现
It's a sacrilege!
这是亵渎
Oh, my God!
天哪
Karl, stop!
卡尔 住手
I think we're done.
一切都结束了
We're not done.
没有结束
Until it's done right.
除非是以正确的方式
921 requesting backup.
921请求支援
How long was I out?
我晕了多久
Just a couple of minutes.
就几分钟
I don't understand.
我不明白
It looked exactly like the Anubis.
那个样子跟阿努比斯一模一样
You took a pretty bad bump to the head.
你的头部受到了重击
The mind can play tricks on you.
会让你产生错觉
I've seen some pretty weird things myself.
我自己也见过一些非常奇怪的东西
I couldn't have seen what I thought I saw.
我不可能看见我以为自己看见的东西吧
What you've been through is very stressful.
刚刚的事导致你的精神非常紧张
You feel up to making a statement?
你还可以给口供吗
Ma'am, come this way.
女士 这边
How is she taking it? She's blaming stress.
她什么反应 认为是压力太大
Probably for the best, and what about Alexander?
这样或许最好 亚历山大怎么样了
We think he came here just to make sure you stopped this guy?
他来这难道只是为了确定你阻止了那家伙
No. Me either.
我可不觉得 我也是
Still warm.
还是热的
They can't have got far.
他们跑不了多远
How much further?
还要走多远
We need to keep moving.
我们得继续走
We're almost there.
马上就到了
I hope you've got Alexander.
希望你们找到亚历山大了
We're looking right at him. The Anubis?
正盯着他呢 阿努比斯呢
He just loaded it into his car.
刚被他塞进车厢
What do you want us to do?
要我们做什么
Nothing. Just sit tight.
什么都别做 坐着就好
You're a thief.
你是个小偷
Among other things.
我的身份之一
You lied to me.
你骗了我
You did what we needed you to do.
你做了我们需要你做的事
You mean give you enough time to get the Anubis out.
你是说给你足够的时间把阿努比斯偷出来吗
You got your murderer. Even trade.
你也抓到了凶手 公平交易
You should have just told me what you wanted
你当时就该直接告诉我
in the first place.
你的目的
You might not have agreed.
你可能会不同意
I still haven't.
我现在也没同意
I don't expect you to understand
我也不指望你明白
why this is so important to us,
这个为什么对我们这么重要
but I can't let you stop me this time.
但这次我不能让你们阻止我
We're not going to.
我们不会
This time.
就这次
This is really kind of touching.
还真挺感人的
Except for the part where we helped them steal
除了我们帮他们把一具
a 3,000-year-old mummy and burn it.
三千年前的木乃伊偷走烧了这部分
It's not like we do it every day.
难得这么做一回
Hey. You ready to go home?
你准备好回家了吗
Oh, yeah.
好了
Let's get out of here before they change my mind.
在他们改变我主意之前快离开这
Did I hear that you guys lost an Egyptian mummy?
听说你们丢了一个埃及木乃伊
How'd you hear that?
你怎么知道的
Weird news travels fast in here.
奇怪的消息在这里传播得很快
So how you feeling? Good. Good.
你觉得怎么样 很好
They help you figure out what you think you saw?
他们帮你弄明白了你以为你看到的那个东西
Yeah, pretty much.
差不多吧
So you don't think
所以你觉得
what you saw was real anymore?
你看见的不是真实的了
Real? No. It was never real.
真实 不 从来都不是真实的
That's one thing I'm sure of.
这点我敢肯定
Well, that's good.
那很好
Yeah, guess so.
我也觉得
It was all just in my head.
都是我脑子里想的
And that is where it's gonna stay.
以后也会留在那里
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表