剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Do you mind if I get this? It's my boyfriend.
我能接个电♥话♥吗 是我男友
He's probably wondering where I am.
他可能想知道我在哪呢
Go ahead.
接吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, are you home?
你到家了吗
Got a hit on something.
有点发现
You're not gonna believe what happened after you left. All right.
你肯定不信你走后这儿发生了什么 好
I saw it.
我看到了
I saw what they did, Joy.
我看到他们做的事了 乔伊
I saw them kill that guy. What?
我看到他们杀了那家伙 什么
And they saw me.
他们也看到我了
Oh, my God. Are you sure?
天哪 你确定吗
Yes, I'm sure. I don't know what to do.
确定 我不知道该怎么办
Don't talk to anybody.
别跟人说
Look, Alonzo was a bad man, Jared,
阿朗佐是个坏人 贾里德
which means that whoever killed him is worse.
也就是说杀他的人比他更坏
Should I go to the cops?
我该去报♥警♥吗
You think they'll be able to protect you?
你以为警♥察♥能保护你吗
That's not how it works, not in this neighborhood.
不行的 在这区肯定不行
I'll call you when I get back home.
我到家再打给你
He ain't gonna say nothing.
他什么都不会说的
He saw our faces.
他看到我们的长相了
He was talking with the waitress in the diner.
他当时在跟餐馆里那个女服务员说话
They had something going.
他俩肯定有关系
Dread, come on.
德瑞德 拜托
You think a scared little punk like that is going to the cops?
你认为那个胆小的废柴会去报♥警♥
I don't know what he's gonna do,
我不知道他会做什么
but I know what we're gonna do.
但我知道我们会做什么
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
How'd you sleep? Oh, good, for once.
睡得怎么样 终于睡踏实了
Oh, I found some apartments online--really affordable too.
我在网上找到了几间便宜的公♥寓♥
Oh, hey, that's great.
那太好了
Oh, uh, coffee?
要喝咖啡吗
Did you want to drink some coffee?
你要喝咖啡吗
Sure. I'd love some.
好啊 来一杯
You okay?
你没事吧
Sure. Um... sorry.
没事 抱歉
I, uh...coffee.
我... 咖啡
I'm... Make some.
我去 煮一点
Look, you know, I should find something today,
我今天应该就能找到住处了
so I'll-- I'll be out of your hair.
很快就搬走
Look, we've known each other for a really long time,
我们认识这么久了
and we've always been able to be really open and honest
一直能做到彼此
with each other.
坦诚相待
And I just--
我...
I kind of think that, um...
我觉得...
What? What?
怎么了
I just think that, um--
我觉得...
Well...
那个...
I don't really know how to say this.
我也不知道怎么开口
Uh, it's not easy to say,
这不是三言两语就能说清楚的
so I just come out with it.
我还是直说了吧
I am a kehrseite-schlich-kennen.
我是一个懂行之人
That's German for someone who isn't but knows.
德语意为了解但却不是的人
Knows what?
了解什么
What you are.
了解你的本质
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I know that you're wesen.
我知道你是格林生物
And it just-- it's not a problem for me at all,
这对我来说根本不是问题
so I just want you to know that I'm totally okay with it.
我只是想让你知道我并不介意
But I don't want you to feel like this is something
但是我不想你觉得
that you need to hide from me.
这是需要对我隐瞒的事
Look, I don't-- I don't know what you mean.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I think you do.
我想你知道
You know what?
知道吗
I have enough problems right now, okay?
我现在的麻烦已经够多的了
Obviously, I did something to make you mad
显然我做了让你生气的事
or to make you think that I'm lying to you...
或是让你觉得我在欺骗你
No, that's not it.
不 不是的
But whatever it is, I'm just gonna walk away now
但是不管怎样 我先走了
before one of us says something we regret.
以免我俩其中一个说错话
Okay.
好吧
Alonzo Banks did six years
阿朗佐·班克斯因袭击他人
on an assault and possessions charge.
以及持有违禁物品指控而入狱六年
Guy allegedly ran Portland's Northend Cru.
据说此人是波特兰终北团的头目
I busted a Northend banger a few years back--
几年前 我抓住一个终北团的暴徒
not a gang you want to mess with.
这种流氓团伙不好惹啊
Unless you're trying to send a message.
除非你是想传达什么信息
Rival gang hit? Could be.
是敌对帮派干的吗 有可能
I could check with the Gang Task Force,
我可以去反黑组查一下
see if they know your vic.
看看他们是否认识你们的受害者
Yeah?
进来
I got three cars that match the description
发现有三辆与嫌疑犯的车
and plate numbers of the suspect's vehicle.
描述相符的车牌号♥码
You run them? I was about to. Then I got this.
比对过了吗 正要做就发现了这个
Payback for the millions spent on the red light camera program.
这就是花几百万装红绿灯探头的回报
Silver Impala was seen running a red light
在离犯罪现场的两个路口
two blocks from the crime scene
一辆银色黑斑羚被拍到闯红灯
less than a minute after the 911 call was made.
时间点离警♥察♥接到报案不到一分钟
Coincidence? I believe not.
是巧合吗 我不信
We know the owner?
知道车主吗
Registered to a Tyler Z. Ellis.
登记于泰勒·Z·埃利斯名下
Let's see what Mr. Ellis has to say.
去看看埃利斯先生对此有何解释
Who is it? It's the Portland P.D.
是谁 波特兰警♥察♥
We're looking for Tyler Ellis.
我们想找泰勒·埃利斯
Hank.
汉克
Zuri?
茹里
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
You two know each other.
你俩认识
Zuri was my physical therapist for my achilles.
茹里是我的脚踝物理治疗师
Zuri, this is Detective Burkhardt.
茹里 这位是伯克哈德警探
So what are you doing here?
你们来这干嘛
There must be some mistake.
这肯定有什么误会吧
We're looking for a Tyler Ellis.
我们要找泰勒·埃利斯
I'm Tyler. Uh, I go by my middle name.
我就是泰勒 我喜欢用中间名
It's a family thing-- long story.
家族传统 说来话长
Is that your silver Impala out front?
门前那辆银色黑斑羚是你的吗
Last time I looked, yeah.
是的
You want to tell me what this is about?
能告诉我你们来的目的吗
Well, we think your car
你的车被记录到
was seen leaving the scene of a crime last night.
昨晚驶离了一个犯罪现场
My car?
我的车
Where were you last night around 1:00 a.m.?
昨天大约凌晨一点时你在哪里
Asleep.
睡着了
I-I was in bed by 10:00.
我十点就上♥床♥睡觉了
Do you mind if we come in?
我们能进去吗
All right.
好的
Sorry, sorry.
很抱歉
Let me just--
让我先
Do you live alone?
你一个人住吗
Well, my brother Jared lives with me.
我弟弟贾里德和我一起住
Does he have access to your car?
他可以开你的车吗
Not without my permission, but he was here all night.
经我同意可以 但他昨晚一直都在
Oh, but you said you were sleeping.
但你说你睡觉了
What is going on here?
到底是怎么回事
We have a murder.
一起谋杀案
Late last night, a car matching yours
昨晚有一辆与你的车相匹配的车
was seen speeding away from the scene.
被拍到急速驶离犯罪现场
Jared, these detectives are here.
贾里德 有警探上门
They want to know where you were last night.
他们想知道你昨晚去了哪
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表