剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
They're never just gonna let him go.
他们不会放过他的
Exactly. So the sooner we get there, the better.
没错 我们越快去救他越好
You know, there's a whole lot of people Nick has helped too.
尼克曾经救过很多人
What are we gonna do, raise an army?
我们要怎么做 组建军队吗
No, just a few people who are willing to
不 只是招募那些愿意
put their lives on the line for something that really matters.
为了保护重要的事物而豁出去的人
So you guys just, you know, keep fixing this stuff.
所以你俩继续捣鼓这堆东西
I'm gonna make a few phone calls.
我打几个电♥话♥
That's it.
就是这样
What?
什么
Remember what I told you
还记得我告诉过你
about the different ways this treatment can be given?
有好几种不同的给药方法吗
Yeah. Orally, "ointmentally"...
记得 口服 贴膏
Or by shot.
或者注射
What about an inhalant?
我们弄个吸入剂怎么样
Oh, you mean we get 'em to smoke it?
你是说让他们自己抽烟那样抽药剂吗
No, breathe it.
不是 是像呼吸那样吸入
That could be done.
这法子可行
How?
怎么做
With the Williamson ether synthesis.
用威廉姆逊合成反应
It turns a liquid into a gas.
可以让液体变成气体
Basically, it's an organic reaction
简单来说就是通过酒精和卤代物
which forms an ether from an organohalide and alcohol.
生成醚的有机反应
We got the alcohol.
我们有酒精
So we just need to get them to inhale the antidote,
所以我们要让他们吸入解毒剂
like--like nitrous oxide.
像吸入一氧化二氮那样
We need to contain the gas in glass bottles.
我们要把气体保存在玻璃瓶里
Yeah, or jars or anything we can break to release the gas.
或者任何可以被打破以释放气体的容器
Oh, so basically, we just create, like,
简单来说就是 我们要制♥造♥
a molotov cocktail, except it doesn't explode...
不会爆♥炸♥的燃♥烧♥弹♥
We hope.
但愿不会爆♥炸♥
Can you talk?
你方便说话吗
Yes, but I was not able to find out
是的 但我没查到
why your brother went to Portland.
为什么你弟弟会去波特兰
Don't bother. I know why. He took the Grimm.
别费心 我知道原因 他带走了格林
What? How? It doesn't matter.
什么 怎么做到的 这不重要
Eric's forced our hand.
埃里克逼得我们不得不有所行动
So it's time my dear brother was dealt with.
是时候对我亲爱的弟弟出手了
How do you mean?
你这是什么意思
Give it to Meisner. Are you serious?
交给梅森尔 你是认真的吗
He took the grimm.
他带走了格林
You realize the ramifications this will have?
你知道这样做的后果吗
Well, Eric should've thought of that before he did what he did.
埃里克这样做之前就该想到后果
Now deal with it.
马上照我说的做
What about me?
那我呢
Stay close to the family and, uh...
密切留意皇室
Don't forget to look shocked.
记住要假装吓了一跳
Yeah.
进来
According to the flight plan,
根据飞行计划
the plane is making a direct flight to Vienna,
那架飞机会直飞维也纳
due to arrive noon our time tomorrow.
波特兰时间明天中午到达
They made attempts to contact the plane,
他们试图联♥系♥飞机
but nobody's answering.
但是无人应答
Is my brother on board?
我弟弟在飞机上吗
Not according to the flight manifest.
登机名单上没写
There's a pilot, a co-pilot,
正副驾驶员
and one passenger listed as Baron Samedi.
还有一位署名萨姆堤男爵的乘客
According to the customs paperwork,
根据海关文件的记录
they're carrying back the body of...
他们还运载着一具...
Thomas Schirach.
托马斯·施拉奇的遗体
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
That's the identity they're using to transport Nick's body.
这是他们用来运送尼克的假身份
So how do we stop that plane from going to Europe?
那我们要怎么阻止飞机飞往欧洲
We can't.
没法阻止
I'm gonna take care of it once it gets there.
等它达到后 我来搞定
You? Yeah.
你来搞定 对
This is between my brother and me.
这是我和我弟弟之间的事
No, this is not just between you and your brother.
不 这不只是你和你弟弟之间的事
This is my partner we're talking about.
他是我的搭档
Now, something happens to Nick--
如果尼克出了什么事...
My brother will be dealt with.
我不会放过我弟弟的
Well, somebody's got to get Nick.
总得有人去救尼克
Incoming!
来了
Shut it!
关门
Latch it. Latch it!
锁上 赶紧锁上
God, I hope that's the last one.
天呐 希望这是最后一个
It better be.
希望如此
They're down there.
他们在那里
Juliette, what are you guys doing back here?
朱丽叶 你们怎么又回来了
Hank sent us back. We got the treatment.
汉克叫我们带解药来
It's worked before. We already tried it out.
之前成功了 我们试过了
Uh, I don't think they're in the mood for any treatment.
他们现在应该没心情接受治疗吧
If we don't do something fast, they'll kill each other.
如果我们不快一点 他们会互相残杀的
That'd be all right with me.
那就太好了
Sorry, but that's the mood I'm in.
抱歉 但这是我现在的感受
Look, we don't have to treat them one at a time, okay?
我们不必一个一个地治疗
It's a gas--
这是气体
we just have to break these inside the container.
我们只要把它砸碎在集装箱里
You want us to open the doors? Yeah.
你是要我们开门吗 是
But I mean, we should probably make some noise
但是我们也许可以
or something down at the other end you know,
在另一头弄出点声音
just to distract them.
分散他们的注意力
Can I borrow that?
我可以借用一下吗
Give it to him.
给他吧
Here.
拿着
Thank you.
谢谢
Come and get us! We're down here!
来抓我们吧 我们在这边
That might've worked a little too well.
效果也太好了
Anytime, guys!
随时可以开始了
Let's do it. Now!
来吧 就是现在
How will we know if it worked?
我们怎么知道是否有效
I don't know.
不知道
I think it's kind of like popcorn, you know?
我觉得这有点像做爆米花
When it stops making noise, it's done.
没有声音了就代表搞定了
Or they're dead.
或者就是他们死了
Griffin.
格里芬
What?
什么
When?
什么时候
No, can't be done at the airport.
不 这事不能在机场做
It has to happen when he's in his car.
必须要他在车里的时候
And avoid collateral, if you can.
尽量避免牵连无辜
Nick's plane went down. What?
尼克的飞机坠毁了 什么
They think it crashed near Mount Cedara.
他们认为飞机坠落在塞达拉山附近
I still don't hear anything.
我还是什么也听不到
I think they're Listen.
他们应该已经... 你听
Where am I? I heard that.
我在哪里 我听到了
Someone just said, "Where am I?"
有人刚刚说 "我在哪里"
They wouldn't ask that, right?
他们不会这么问的 不是吗
I mean, I don't think they really care
他们又不在乎
or know where they are.
也不知道自己在哪
I think we should open the doors now.
我们现在该开门了
All right, get ready. I'm gonna open it.
好的 准备 我要开门了
Just, uh, stay back
大家后退
till we know what we're dealing with, yeah?
先看看是什么情况 明白吗
But if one of 'em bites me again...
但是如果我又被咬了...
Ready?
好了吗
You're okay. You're gonna be okay.
你们没事了 你们会没事的
Let's help these guys out.
让他们出来吧
Hello? Monroe, it's Hank.
喂 门罗 我是汉克
It's Hank. What's happening?
是汉克 怎么了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表