剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
他们为此会大开杀戒
And the baby has some kind of power.
而且这孩子有某种能力
Yeah, hexenbiest kind of powers.
是啊 巫女的能力
Yeah, but maybe more than that.
或许不止这样
And from what I've seen...
就我所见...
it's pretty impressive. Well, thank you very much
非常令人震惊 真谢谢你
for bringing her and the chosen one over here.
把她和天选之子带来
You just need to keep her here
你只需要收留她们在这里
until I can figure out what to do.
直到我想出该怎么办
Nick, you gotta tell me, is this safe?
尼克 你得告诉我 这安全吗
It's pretty safe.
挺安全的
It's not perfect, but it'll do.
不是很完美 但也凑合
You know, under different circumstances,
在另一种情况下
we might have killed each other.
我们或许会杀了彼此
You tried to kill my sister.
你曾试图杀我妹妹
She was a Grimm. And she had a key.
她是个格林 而且她有钥匙
Now, if I had known then what I know now,
如果我当时能知道我现在所知道的
I might have approached things a little differently.
我或许会采取不同的方法
But you got the key.
但你拿到了钥匙
I did. Nick says you gave it back.
是的 尼克说你又还了回来
Nick is a lot more valuable to me than that key.
尼克对我来说比那把钥匙珍贵多了
You work with the Resistance.
你为反叛组织效力
And so do I.
我也是
I need to know that you value my child as much as I do.
我要知道你和我一样在乎我的孩子
You're asking, would I sacrifice my life to protect her?
你是问我会不会牺牲自己去保护她吗
You might have to.
你或许不得不那么做
We both might.
我们两个都是
Sorry.
抱歉
Just gonna make some tea.
我要去煮点茶
Want any?
想要吗
No.
不
So, how's it feel to be a dad?
做父亲的感觉怎么样
Not exactly the circumstances I'd imagined.
跟我想象的情景不大一样
Right.
好吧
Look, I appreciate what you both are doing.
我很感激你们俩所做的
I know it's not easy.
我知道这并不容易
Not so easy being a newborn either.
刚出生的孩子也很不容易
We need to get moving.
我们得走了
They're gonna wonder what happened to their FBI agent.
他们会想知道他们的联调局探员出了什么事
What?
什么
FBI agent?
联调局探员
Yeah, never mind.
算了
Do you want your necklace back?
你想要回你的项链吗
Uh, no. No, no.
不 不不
Let her keep it.
让她拿着吧
We're leaving.
我们要走了
All of you? Yeah.
你们都走吗 是的
It's better if you stay with them alone.
你单独跟他们在一起比较好
There's no other way.
没有其他办法
I'll get you a-a blanket.
我去给你拿条毯子
And some pillows.
还有枕头
I don't want to be alone.
我不想自己一个人
You won't be.
你不会的
All right.
好了
We need to deal with our FBI friend.
我们得想想怎么处理那位联调局的朋友
Yeah, Agent Steward.
是的 斯图尔德探员
You'll be able to find out where he lives, right?
你有办法查到他的住处吧
Yeah, we can do that.
是的 没问题
The biggest mistake Adalind made was coming to you.
爱达玲犯下的最大错误就是去找了你
As long as you have your child, you'll be vulnerable.
只要你带着你的孩子 你就有弱点
The rest of your life.
你的余生都将如此
And so will she.
她也一样
What am I gonna tell them?
我要怎么和他们说
They are gonna kill me.
他们会杀了我的
The Royals?
皇室的人吗
They probably will.
他们很可能会的
Could you really blame them?
这能怪他们吗
I couldn't.
我不会
Weston, wake up.
韦斯顿 醒醒
Wake up, Weston
醒醒 韦斯顿
Now why don't you tell me how the royals
现在你不如告诉我 皇室是怎么
got a federal agent to work for them.
让一个联调局探员替他们做事的呢
Why?
怎么了
Am I supposed to be scared?
我应该害怕吗
Really.
不是吧
You wanna play that game? You see the white light?
你要玩那游戏吗 你看到白光了吗
What white light? You're a dead man.
什么白光 你死定了
And you don't even know it.
而你都不知道
Don't threaten me.
不要威胁我
Not after trying to kill me.
特别是在试图杀我之后
That's just bad manners.
这样真的很没礼貌
Now do you see white lights or just color?
现在你看到的是白光还是眼冒金星
Last number to have called you was from Vienna.
你的最后一通来电是从维也纳打来的
Who was that from?
是谁打的
I can just call it for you.
看来我只能帮你回拨了
I'm sure they'd love to hear from me on your phone.
我相信他们很高兴从你的手♥机♥上听到我的声音
Turn it off.
挂掉
Who was it?
是谁打的
Let's get this over with.
我们把这件事解决了吧
Verrat.
是镇反军
Who in the Verrat?
镇反军里的什么人
Rus-- Ruspoli.
卢斯 卢斯柏利
And where's Ruspoli now?
卢斯柏利现在在哪
You're gonna wanna answer that question.
你会想要回答这个问题的
Just kill him.
直接杀掉他
On his way here.
他正赶往这里
Alone?
一个人吗
I don't think so.
应该不是
Is Viktor with him?
维克托和他一起吗
Yes.
是的
All they want is the baby.
他们只想要那个孩子
Just give it up... and your problems go away.
放弃那孩子 你的麻烦就解决了
I'm not giving anything up.
我是不会放弃任何事的
And your problems have just begun.
你的麻烦才刚刚开始
Here's how it's gonna work.
事情要这样解决
You're gonna be arrested
现在你因
for the attempted assassination of a police captain.
企图谋杀一名警长而被逮捕
We can tie you to the two men who were killed.
我们可以把你与两名死者联♥系♥在一起
Not to mention, you're on the payroll of the Royals.
更别提你领的是皇室的薪水
FBI forensics will pull financial records
联调局取证科会调出财务记录
and make that connection,
并将其联♥系♥在一起
and that's prison time.
接下来就该是牢狱之灾了
Or, more likely, death by Royals.
或者更有可能是被皇室的人干掉
What do you want from me?
你到底想怎么样
You're going to deliver a message.
你要帮我们传达一句话
What do you want me to tell them?
你要我和他们说什么
Where the baby is.
孩子的下落
You're gonna give 'em the baby?
你要把孩子给他们吗
Just deliver the message.
把这句话带到就行了
This better work. It'll work.
这办法最好有效 会的
He's more afraid of them than he is of us.
比起我们 他更害怕皇室的人
Let's hope so.
但愿如此吧
Keep in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Now it's time to tell Hank that Adalind's back.
是时候告诉汉克 爱达玲回来了
Hank knows Adalind? Yeah.
汉克知道爱达玲的事 是
She tried to kill him.
她曾经想杀了他
Twice.
两次
And you think he'll still help?
你认为他会帮她吗
I think once he understands it's about her baby...
我认为一旦他明白这一切只是为了她的孩子他会的
Hank!
汉克
She has a baby?
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表