剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I'm not sure there is a good gateway.
就没有合适的入门方法吧
It's more of a hellgate.
食婴鬼领入的可是地狱大门
We can't risk involving him in something
我们不能冒险把他卷进
that he doesn't understand.
他所不了解的世界
But we can't let him think he's going crazy.
但我们也不能让他以为自己疯了
I know that feeling too well.
我太了解那种感觉
And I can't just stand by and--
我不能就眼睁睁看着...
I don't think we should give him any premature information.
我们不该草率地告诉他这类信息
Yes, premature information can be very messy.
是啊 这样可能会造成大♥麻♥烦
Hearing the truth is not the problem.
知道真♥相♥不是问题
It's seeing and not being able to explain what it is
看到无法解释的事
that pushes you over the edge.
才最让人崩溃
You were confronted with it. You had no choice.
你是被迫面对的 你别无选择
Hank, I'm sorry. I kind of agree with 'em.
汉克 我很抱歉 但我同意他们
I mean, this is life-changing information we're talking about.
这种事会改变人的一生
Wu needs to know what he's going up against.
吴得知道他对付的是什么
You leave him unprepared, anything could happen.
不让他做好准备 什么事都有可能发生
Look, I don't want to drag him into this,
我不想把他拖进来
not unless we absolutely have to.
除非万不得已
If you all think that's the way it should be...okay.
如果你们都觉得应该这样 那好吧
Let's go see if Dana and Sam
我们去查查黛娜和萨姆
have any blood relatives in town.
有没有亲属在城里
Sam, can I ask you something?
萨姆 我能问你个问题吗
Sure.
当然
What's up with you and Drew?
你和德鲁怎么了
Uh, what do you mean?
你什么意思
You're angry with each other.
你们互相不爽对方
I can see it.
我能看出来
No, it's just we're both under a lot of pressure.
不 只是我俩最近压力都很大
Because of me?
因为我吗
Sometimes I don't understand
有时候我真不明白
why you're still friends with him.
为什么你还要和他做朋友
It's awkward.
很尴尬
I've known him all my life.
我认识他很久了
He's a close friend and always will be.
他是我很亲密的朋友 永远都是
There's nothing more to it.
没有别的
Yeah, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
We're home.
我们到家了
That's more like it.
这才像话
I hate to sound like a broken record,
我不想让你们觉得我很啰嗦
but any progress?
但是有什么进展吗
No, not much.
没 没什么进展
We're looking in the family history.
我们在查他们的家族史
Trying to see if Sam or Dana
看萨姆和黛娜
have any family in Portland.
有没有家人在波特兰
Well, I guess you didn't come to the right guy.
你们这回真是问对人了
Sam's mom's in town. His mom's in Portland?
萨姆的妈妈在这里 他妈妈在波特兰吗
Yeah, Sam told me at the hospital.
是的 萨姆在医院和我说的
Where's she staying? At the Viking Motel.
她住在哪儿 维京旅馆
But I think she's catching a plane home tonight.
但她今晚就要乘飞机回家
I thought it was a little weird
我觉得她没有住在
she wasn't staying with Sam and Dana.
萨姆和黛娜那儿有点怪
You know her name? Lani Tomas.
你知道她的名字吗 拉尼·托马斯
Hey, I really need to talk to you guys.
我得和你们谈谈
I can't quite explain it,
我也解释不清楚
but I'm struggling with some stuff right now.
但我现在在纠结一些事
I think Sam might be guilty.
我觉得可能是萨姆干的
Why?
为什么
There is this Filipino myth about something called an aswang.
菲律宾有一个关于食婴鬼的故事
It's a sort of scary creature that preys on pregnant women.
那是一种以孕妇为猎物的可怕生物
I think Sam could be trying to kill Dana
我想萨姆可能想杀了黛娜
and making it seem like some sort
让这一切看起来像是
of supernatural event.
什么超自然事件
That is quite a theory.
真是一个大胆的猜想
All right, look.
好吧 听着
I know it sounds a little out there,
我知道听起来有些疯狂
but I don't know.
但我也不知道
I just--I thought I better tell you,
我只是觉得应该告诉你们
you know, just in case.
以防万一
So, there ya go.
好了 说完了
That's my crazy theory.
这就是我疯狂的理论
I know, it's late.
我知道 天色已晚
I'm going home.
我要回家了
I'm gonna have a drink.
我要去喝杯酒
Not necessarily in that order.
也不一定会按这个顺序
Hank I got to say something.
汉克 我得说点什么
Wu.
吴
Yeah, good luck with that.
祝你好运
Wu.
吴
I-I don't think it's a crazy theory.
我并不觉得你的理论很疯狂
Sometimes things can't be explained.
有时候事情就是无法解释
I just hope my past with Dana
我只希望我怀疑萨姆是坏人
isn't what's making me think Sam's the bad guy here.
并不是因为我和黛娜的过去
I think you should give your instincts a little more credit than that.
你得相信自己的直觉
I'm not sure I want to.
我不确定我想那样
But thanks. Good night.
但谢谢你 晚安
I know what on the verge looks like,
我知道处在崩溃边缘什么样
and he is definitely on the verge.
他绝对是处在崩溃边缘
He doesn't think any of this is real.
他觉得那都不是真的
Yeah. Let's hope it stays that way.
是啊 希望能一直这样
Let's go find Lani Tomas.
我们去找拉尼·托马斯吧
Are you calling to check up on me?
你是打来检查我的吗
No, actually I'm just calling
不 实际上我是打来
to check up on you and see how you're doing.
检查你 还有看你怎么样了
That's really sweet of you, thanks.
你真贴心 谢谢
Everything's fine.
一切都好
Sam's taking good care of me.
萨姆把我照顾得很好
Okay, good to hear.
真好
You don't need anything?
你需要什么吗
I'm good and I'm tired.
不用 我很累了
And thanks for watching over me.
谢谢你照看我
Well, I can't stop now.
这个阶段也不能松懈了
Good night.
晚安
Talk soon.
回聊
Lani?
拉尼
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
Mrs. Tomas got here 2 days ago from the Philippines.
托马斯太太两天前从菲律宾过来
Please don't tell me she's an axe murderer.
别跟我说她是连环杀手
Did she say she was checking out or going home?
她有没有说要退房♥或者回家
Not to me. But she left a while ago.
我没听说 但她刚走不久
I saw her get into a cab.
我看见她坐进了一辆出租车
Well, the cab isn't going to the airport.
出租车不是去机场的
What cab company? Radio Cab.
哪家出租车公♥司♥ 无线出租车
I've got the number if you need it.
如果你们需要的话 我有电♥话♥
I know it.
我知道号♥码
Valerian root.
缬草根
If that's a drug, I don't know anything about it.
如果这是毒品的话 我什么都不知道
This is Detective Griffin, Portland P.D.
我是波特兰警局的格里芬警探
I need a destination address for a pick-up
我想知道大约一个小时前在维京旅馆
from a Viking Motel, about an hour ago.
载客的出租车的目的地
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Lani?
拉尼
My darling Dana.
亲爱的黛娜
Sam called me
萨姆打电♥话♥给我
and told me you had a terrible accident.
说你遭遇了一场可怕的意外
I didn't know you were here.
我都不知道你来了
When did you arrive?
什么时候到的
Sam asked me to come right away
萨姆让我马上赶过来
and help take care of you.
帮着照顾你
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表