剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Do you remember the date this attack on Gonzales happened?
你记得弗兰姬受害的具体日期吗
Never forget it.
我永远也忘不了
November 11, 2010.
是2010年11月11日
It's a date.
这是个日期
I hate to say this,
我也不想这么说
but whatever those guys are getting, they deserve.
但是不管他们出了什么事 都是活该
Nurses are waving at me. It's time for my chemo.
护士在叫我 我该去做化疗了
Good luck on your investigation.
希望你们的调查进展顺利
Thank you, Colonel.
谢谢你 上校
Specialist Francesca "Frankie" Gonzales,
弗兰切斯卡·冈萨雷斯 弗兰姬专员
Discharged in 2012,
2012年退役
followed by a page-long list of misdemeanors.
有整整一页轻罪记录
In and out of rehab, license suspended--
出入戒毒所 吊销驾照
picked up for drunk and disorderly conduct.
一个多月前 在凤♥凰♥城
A little over a month ago in Phoenix.
因宿醉和扰乱社会治安被捕
Same place Bobby Hammond was killed.
那就是博比·哈蒙德遇害的地方
I think we better find out if she made her way to Portland.
我们最好查清她是不是到了波特兰
Got a double murder--
发生了一起双人谋杀案
same guy who found your victim's body
死者是发现上一个被害人尸体的人
and his wife, Troy and Betsy Dodge.
和他的妻子 特洛伊和贝琪·道奇
Same type of stab wound.
身上有相似的刺伤伤口
You think Frankie's doing this?
你觉得是弗兰姬干的吗
If she is, I sure wish I knew what she was using.
如果是她 我很好奇她的凶器是什么
Griffin.
格里芬
Hold on. Let me get Nick.
等一下 我去叫尼克
Wu's on the phone.
吴的电♥话♥
He just got the tox report on the first victim.
他刚拿到第一个被害人的毒性检验报告
It's a match to what they found in Phoenix.
跟凤♥凰♥城案中检测出来的是一致的
Let's have it. Both victims died
说吧 两个死者
from an excessive dose of neurotoxins
都死于过量的神经毒素
and enzyme inhibitors
和酶抑制剂
associated with the family Buthidae.
通常与钳蝎科动物有关
English, Wu.
说人话 吴
The closest match is scorpion venom.
最接近的可能是蝎毒
Obviously, we're not talking a real scorpion
显然我们讨论的不是真的蝎子
'cause it would have to be 6 feet tall.
不然它得有六英尺高
That's all I got. Thanks.
我就查到这些 谢谢
This look familiar to you?
这看着眼熟吗
November 11th -- the day Frankie was attacked.
11月11日 弗兰姬遭到侵犯的那一天
We better find out what the hell we're dealing with.
我们最好查清楚我们在对付什么
Neurotoxins, enzyme inhibitors--
神经毒素 酶抑制剂
I'm gonna call Juliette.
我得打给朱丽叶
Yeah, dealing with a 6-foot-tall scorpion,
是啊 跟六英尺高的蝎子打交道
we're gonna need all the help we can get.
我们需要尽可能多的帮助
Okay, the first candidate
好的 第一个候选人
is from 13th-century France.
来自13世纪的法国
It's called a Trasque--a small, solitary creature
叫做龙蝎怪的一种娇小的独居生物
who loves the singing of maidens.
喜欢少女的歌♥声
Who doesn't?
谁不喜欢
Probably not what we're looking for.
应该不是我们要找的
Okay, then going a little bit further back
好吧 那再往前追溯一点
to 1100 A.D., we have a shnabeltiermorder.
到公元1100年 有一种鸭嘴怪
Okay, what about that?
好吧 那这个呢
A manticore?
狮蝎怪
It's the right size.
身材符合
I first witnessed what I was later to discover
我第一次目击这种后来我发现是狮蝎怪的
was a manticore while my command lay siege
生物是在我的部队围攻
at the fortress of Hormuz.
荷姆兹要塞的时候
Pliny the Elder described this wesen in his famous
老普林尼在他约公元77年的著作《自然历史》中
Naturalis Historia circa 77 A.D.,
描述过这种格林生物
tracing its origin to ancient Persia.
说他的起源可以追溯到古代波斯
The beast described had a most unusual body,
这种野兽拥有不同寻常的躯体
reflected by a physical duality.
呈现出形态上的二元性
Part lowen, it also had a scorpion-like tail
一部分是狮样 又有蝎型的尾巴
"which could protrude from its spine,
"可以从脊椎中伸出
having a spike-like nail at the end
末端有矛状的毒针
capable of injecting a great deal of poison."
可以注射大量毒液"
When I attempted to make a move on this wesen,
我想对这种格林生物采取行动时
I discovered there were several more in the ranks.
我发现队列中还有好几个同样的生物
I quickly put away my blade to conceal my identity as a Grimm.
我迅速藏好匕♥首♥ 隐瞒我格林的身份
I was to learn they were some
我发现他们是我部队中
of the most lethal soldiers in our command,
最有杀伤力的几名士兵
for they have no fear of death.
因为他们不怕死
I don't like that "No fear of death" thing.
我不喜欢"不怕死"这一点
It's not healthy.
这不健康
Nick, what do you got?
尼克 你有什么发现
A confession...
一份认罪书
to the gang rape of Frankie Gonzales.
关于轮♥奸♥弗兰姬·冈萨雷斯的
Looks like Troy finished writing it just before he was killed.
看上去特洛伊是在被杀前刚写的
The colonel was right. This is about her.
上校说得对 就是她
She's our manticore.
她就是我们要找的狮蝎怪
She killed Ron, Troy, and Bobby.
她杀了罗恩 特洛伊和博比
There's only one cowboy left.
现在只剩一个人了
Get the hell away from me.
滚远点
November 11th!
11月11日
You remember this?
你还记得吗
Get out of the car!
滚下车
Get out of your car!
滚下车
Get out!
滚出来
Get out! Back away, Frankie.
滚出来 退后 弗兰姬
Don't fight this. Okay?
别反抗 好吗
If you do, you're gonna get hurt,
如果你反抗 你会受伤的
but we don't want that. Now, against the car.
但我们不希望这样 靠在车上
Put your hands up. Lean against the car. Come on.
举起手来 靠在车上 快点
It's over.
结束了
I didn't kill anyone.
我没有杀任何人
Frankie, we know you did.
弗兰姬 我们知道是你做的
First Bobby Hammond in Phoenix.
先是凤♥凰♥城的博比·哈蒙德
Then Ron Hurd--
然后是罗恩·赫德
you caught him at the VFW.
你在VFW截住他
I didn't even know they were dead.
我都不知道他们死了
You followed him home. To talk!
你跟踪他回家 为了和他对质
But when you didn't like what he said, you killed him.
但你不喜欢他说的话 就杀了他
No, I did not.
不 我没有
And what about Troy Dodge and his wife?
那特洛伊·道奇和他妻子呢
You didn't kill them either? No.
也不是你杀的 不是
So what, you tracked down the four men who raped you
所以你追踪那四个强♥奸♥你的人
just to say hi?
就为了打声招呼
I spent the last four years of my life
过去那四年 我一直
trying to get past that night...
想忘掉那一夜
going over every minute of what happened to me.
想让自己跨过这道坎
They got away with it.
他们逃脱了罪责
I'm the only one who's paid for this.
受折磨的只有我一个
I didn't deserve what they did to me.
我不该受到他们那样禽兽的对待
I was a good soldier.
我是名优秀的军人
All I wanted was for them to confess, and they wouldn't.
我只想要他们承认自己的罪过 但他们不肯
We know what you are.
我们知道你是什么
What?
什么
I'm a Grimm, and you're a manticore,
我是格林 你是狮蝎怪
and that's how you killed them.
所以他们才会有那种死状
That's what you think?
你们这么以为
That's what we know.
我们确定无疑
Then you don't know much.
那你们就大错特错了
What?
怎么了
She's not a manticore.
她不是狮蝎怪
What is she?
那是什么
Steinadler.
金鹰怪
It was a manticore that killed them?
是狮蝎怪杀了他们
Who else knows that you're here?
还有谁知道你在这里
Nobody.
没有了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表