剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We'd better check 312.
我们最好去看看312室
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Hey, take a look at this.
过来看看这个
Ugh, man, that's bad.
要命 真臭
It smells like rotten eggs in here.
闻起来就像臭鸡蛋
Sulfuric acid, that's why.
因为有硫酸
That and salt is what they use to tan hides.
硝皮用的就是硫酸和盐
You mean scalps.
你是说剥头皮
Let's get forensics to go over this room and his car--now.
让取证科的人来搜查这个房♥间和他的车
Your child is very active.
你的孩子非常活跃
That means it will not be long.
说明不用多久了
It's only been six months.
这才六个月
This baby has its own agenda.
这个孩子有它自己的安排
What about me?
那我呢
We must get you into hiding.
必须把你藏起来
Now?
现在吗
First you need to return to your hotel room.
首先你要回到你的酒店房♥间
We must not arouse the suspicion of Prince Viktor.
不能让维克托王子起疑
Shouldn't I be getting to a hospital?
我不是应该去医院吗
Not with this birth.
这个孩子不需要
Why does it hurt so much?
怎么会这么疼
'cause the child will soon be with us,
因为这孩子马上就要出生了
and you'll be a hexenbiest again.
你也快变回巫女了
Here, chew on this.
给 嚼这个
It will slow things down.
会让疼痛有所延缓
You want to hear about the car?
想知道车子的情况吗
I do.
想
2011 Challenger is registered to Captain Emilio Cervantes,
11年的挑战者 车主是埃米利奥·塞万提斯上尉
who was reported missing two weeks ago in Calexico,
两周前在卡莱克西科被报失踪
five miles from our first scalping victim,
离第一个剥头皮死者
the border patrol guard.
那个边界巡警只有五英里
So we still have no I.D. on our killer.
所以我们还是不知道凶手的身份
In fact, Mr. Cervantes, the owner of the Challenger,
事实上 挑战者的主人塞万提斯先生
may be another victim who hasn't been found.
可能是另一名尚未被找到的被害人
What do you got?
你有什么发现
Lab reports on the hair follicles
在酒店房♥间和挑战者车内
found in the hotel room and in the Challenger.
找到的毛囊的实验室报告出来了
We got samples that match our two victims plus--get this--
找到了和两位被害人匹配的样本 还有这个
27 other unrelated samples.
27个无关的样本
27 others?
27个
We thinking wesen yet?
考虑格林生物的可能性了吗
I'm ready to go there.
我正要考虑这方面
Well, looks like the original was in Latin,
看起来原始语言是拉丁语
translated into German next,
然后再被翻译成德语
followed by Italian,
再接着意大利语
Spanish, and Arabic.
西班牙语和阿♥拉♥伯语
I have no idea what this is.
不知道这是什么语
I think that's Polish or Czech.
应该是波兰语或捷克语
Maybe Norwegian?
说不定是挪威语
All I know is, it's not English. Isn't there anything?
反正不是英语 没有别的了吗
English next, thanks to the God.
接下来是英语 谢天谢地
They're into the names of these guys.
他们对这些家伙的名字很感兴趣啊
Wildesheer, wuotis heer...
野生军队 野生军人
Listen to this.
快听这个
"The wildesheer go into a rage on the battlefield
"野生军队在战场上勃然大怒
with no fear of death,
毫不怕死
mad as hounds, faces smeared with blood of victims,
就像猎犬一样疯狂 脸上满是死者的鲜血
fighting in a trance-like fury,
在好似无意识的怒气中战斗
scalping their defeated enemies."
剥下手下败将的头皮"
"They sew these trophies of war into cloaks of hair
"他们把这些战利品缝制成毛发斗篷
supposedly giving them the power
相信这个能把在他们手中溃败战士的
of the warriors they've defeated."
力量传递给他们"
Warriors.
战士
They're looking for warriors.
他们找的是战士
That's why their victims always wear uniforms.
所以死者都是穿着制♥服♥的
And sewing cloaks of hair-- that's what this guy's doing?
还有缝制头发斗篷 这家伙在干这事
"These wesen achieved such fearsome reputations,
"这些格林生物拥有如此可怕的名声
they also became known as...berserkers."
被大家称为 狂暴战士"
Guess that's where we got "berserk".
估计"狂暴"这词就出自这吧
Well, this isn't comforting at all.
完全不觉得宽慰
Let me say, I'm glad we're not wearing uniforms.
很高兴我们不是穿制♥服♥的
They're looking for warriors,
他们在找战士
you'd kind of be at the top of the list.
你也算排在名单前几位的吧
That's good.
味道不错
At least, I think it's good.
至少我觉得不错
Wish I could get your opinion.
你也来给点意见吧
Hey, if it tastes right to you,
如果你觉得味道不错
I'm sure it's, you know, good to go.
我相信那就是不错了
Hey, I want to show you something.
我想给你看样东西
Oh, family crest?
家族徽章吗
My grandparents gave it to me when I graduated from college.
我大学毕业的时候 祖父母给我的
It's been in the family for over 200 years.
在我们家传了200多年了
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
And for the wine...
还有为酒准备的...
Wow, that's clever,
太巧妙了
and a little unnerving.
还让人有点紧张
Let's have a little wine. Okay.
我们来点酒吧 好
I mean, we still have, like, 45 minutes before my parents--
反正离我爸妈到还有45分钟左右...
That can't be them. No, that can't be them.
不可能是他们 不 不可能
It's probably Nick.
可能是尼克
That's not so good either.
那也不怎么合适
A Grimm in the same house as your parents?
一个格林和你的父母同处一室
I'll just-- I'll tell him we're busy.
我就跟他说我们很忙
We are busy. Right.
我们本来就很忙 没错
Surprise!
惊喜
Mom, dad. Would you believe it?
妈妈 爸爸 你能相信吗
The plane got here early. That never happens.
飞机到早了 真是破天荒
And we had carry-on, so...
而且我们只带了随身行李 所以...
Oh, honey, we're just so excited to see you.
亲爱的 见到你太让我们激动了
Yeah, it's--it's really good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
Good to see you too, son.
我们也很高兴见到你 儿子
So is Rosalee here yet?
罗莎莉到了吗
Yeah, we're just finishing up in the kitchen.
到了 我们快准备好晚餐了
I can't take it anymore. I've got to go meet her.
真是等不及了 我要去见见她
Oh, no, no, no, mom, mom.
不不不 妈妈 妈妈
It's--it's kind of a battleground in there.
里面乱得像战场一样
Why don't you guys just make yourselves comfortable
不如你们两个在客厅歇歇脚
in the living room, and I'll tell her you're here.
我去告诉她你们到了
All right. Okay.
好吧 好
Flowers!
有花
She cooks. Thank God.
她会做饭 真是谢天谢地
What did Nick want?
尼克找你什么事
It wasn't Nick. It's them.
不是尼克 是他们
Your parents?
你父母
Don't worry. It's gonna be fine.
别担心 不会有事的
What? No, I'm not ready for them.
什么 不 我还没准备好见他们呢
Look at me!
看看我现在这样子
No, honey, you look beautiful.
不 亲爱的 你看上去很美
Just have to get rid of this.
只要擦掉这个
And this.
还有这个就好了
Really.
真是
This is the first impression I get to make.
第一次见他们就留下这样的印象
It's gonna be fine.
没事的
You're beautiful.
你很漂亮
You're wonderful. You're gonna knock 'em out.
非常迷人 会让他们印象深刻的
Do you hear that?
你听见了吗
His Gilbert front mount's out of sync.
他的吉尔伯特前框都不同步了
Leave his clocks alone.
别碰他的钟
I think I detect a woman's touch.
我好像感受到了女人的气息
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表