剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
That's why we called you guys. Well, whatever got him,
所以才叫你们过来 不管是什么杀了他
got him up there, because what was inside of him
都是在树上完成的 因为他体内的东西
is right below him.
现在都在他身下
Oh, boy.
天哪
Well, he's been up there awhile-- the blood's dry.
他在上面已经有一阵子了 血都干了
It looks like he's got a wallet in his back pocket.
他后袋里貌似有钱包
Let's get some photos, and let's get the body down.
拍好照就把尸体放下来
Hello, Sebastien.
你好啊 塞巴斯蒂安
Adalind.
爱达玲
How are you holding up?
你怎么样
Not very well. You?
不太好 你呢
This is all so shocking. Oh, it's terrible!
这一切让人措手不及 太可怕了
Do they know anything about who did it yet?
查到凶手是谁了吗
Not that they're telling me. Are we in danger?
据我所知还没有 我们有危险吗
I think it is safe to assume that we could be,
这样假设会比较安全
and you should behave accordingly.
你也得做好相应准备
Who's gonna take Eric's place?
谁会取代埃里克
The last royal standing.
笑到最后的皇族人
Yeah, that's him. Name's Ned Klosterman.
是他 他叫内德·克洛斯特曼
Lives in Portland.
住在波特兰
Ironically, he's an organ donor,
讽刺的是 他是名器官捐赠人
although I'm not sure who'd want what's left.
不知道谁还会想要剩下的那些器官呢
I'll run the name.
我去系统里查查他
Someone must have ripped him open.
有人把他撕开了
Yeah, or took a chain saw to him.
或者就是锯开的
Everything seemed fine.
没什么不妥
He went to work, and so did I.
我和他都去上班了
Did you talk to him during the day?
你白天跟他说过话吗
No, we were both pretty busy.
没有 我俩都挺忙的
What time did you get home?
你们一般几点到家
I got home around 6:00, and, um,
我大概六点
he normally gets home by 7:00.
他一般在七点左右
And when he wasn't home by 8:00,
他八点还没到家
I called his work, and they said he left early.
我就给他公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 他们说他提早下班了
So when he didn't come home, I called the police.
但他没回家 所以我就报♥警♥了
Was everything going okay with your marriage?
你们婚姻和睦吗
Yes.
和睦
It was great.
我们很恩爱
We celebrated our fifth anniversary two nights ago.
我们两天前还庆祝了五周年结婚纪念
We went out to dinner.
出去吃了一顿
Any problems that night?
那晚发生什么事了吗
No.
没有
We were happy.
我们很开心
We were really happy.
真的很开心
Do you know anyone who would want to harm your husband?
你知道有谁想伤害你丈夫吗
Just please find who did this to him.
请一定要找出凶手
What are you doing? This.
你要怎么样 这样
You're bleeding! What?
你在流血 什么
On your arm!
你的手臂上
Get off my way.
让开
Problem?
有事吗
Yeah.
有
The man I killed, Mitchell Zinc, I--
我杀死的那个人 米切尔·辛克 我...
Accidentally killed.
你失手杀死的人
Well, that's not the point.
这不是重点
I killed him Yeah, I know.
我杀了他 我知道
And you're bothered by it.
你为此感到很困扰
Yes, I am.
是的
I'm beginning to remember.
我开始想起来了
Let me ask you something, Nick.
我问你 尼克
What's really bothering you,
到底什么困扰着你
the fact that you killed somebody
是你杀了人这件事
or the fact that you killed somebody who wasn't wesen?
还是你杀的人不是格林生物这件事
Because god knows you've killed plenty of them.
因为要知道你可是杀了不少格林生物
That's what you Grimms do, isn't it?
这是你们格林的职责 不是吗
Now, excuse me.
失陪了
I've got a meeting with the mayor.
我要和市长一起开个会
When you have an answer, let me know.
你有了答案 来和我说一声
What'd I tell you about getting too comfortable?
我是怎么和你说的 别太随意了
I'm not.
我没有
Good. We got another tree hugger.
很好 我们又有个"抱树者"了
This time it's female.
这次是个女性
We found her car abandoned up on a curb down the way.
我们发现她的车被丢在路沿
Door was open, purse was inside.
门开着 钱包还在里面
That's her driver's license.
这是她的驾照
Stephanie Robinson. This is her work I.D.
斯蒂芬妮·罗宾逊 这是她的工作证
She's a sales rep for Wilkes medical supplies out of Seattle.
她是西雅图威尔克斯医药用品公♥司♥的销♥售♥代表
We're pretty sure that's her.
我们确定那就是她
Same M.O.
同样的手法
We got ourselves a serial killer here?
难道我们碰上了连环杀手
A completely different kind of victim.
受害者的类型完全不同
So what's the connection between the two?
所以说二者之间的联♥系♥是什么
Besides the tree?
你指除了树之外
Anybody see her climb up there?
有人看见她爬上去吗
Uh, even if they did,
就算有人看见了
it's not that unusual in Portland.
这在波特兰也不算什么稀奇事
Where's the car?
车子在哪
This way.
这边
Purse is on the front seat.
钱包在前座上
That's where I got her license and work I.D.
我就是在那儿找到她的驾照和工作证的
Other than that, that's how I found it.
除此之外 就没什么别的发现了
Got some receipts here.
这儿有一些收据
One from the Apple store yesterday,
一张是昨天苹果商店的
another from Target.
一张是塔吉特百货公♥司♥的
Two days ago, she went to a spa.
两天前 她去了一个水疗中心
The night before last,
前晚
looks like she went to dinner at Raven & Rose.
她看起来像是去乌玫餐厅吃了晚餐
Raven & Rose?
乌玫餐厅
Love that place.
爱死那地方了
Chef Ostler? Genius.
主厨奥斯勒 他是个天才
Which is why you can't get a reservation
这就是为什么五点之后
unless you want to eat at 5:00.
根本定不到位的原因
Off topic.
跑题了
Parking receipt. Wait a minute.
停车收据 等等
Didn't Klosterman and his wife
克洛斯特曼和他妻子
have dinner for their anniversary?
不是出去吃晚餐庆祝周年纪念日了吗
Yeah, but we didn't get the name of the restaurant.
是的 但我们不知道餐厅的名字
Maybe the victims knew each other.
说不定受害者相互认识
Well, they couldn't have gone together.
他们不可能是一起去的
This is dated from last night.
这个是昨晚的
But still, they died the same way.
尽管如此 他们死法相同
There might be a connection.
说不定两者之间有联♥系♥
We should call Mrs. Klosterman.
我们应该打个电♥话♥给克洛斯特曼太太
Mrs. Klosterman, sorry to bother you.
克洛斯特曼太太 不好意思打扰你了
This is Detective Griffin.
我是格里芬警探
I just have a quick question.
我就问一个简短的问题
You went out to dinner with your husband for your anniversary.
结婚周年日那天 你和你丈夫一起出去用晚餐
What was the name of the restaurant?
那家餐厅的名字是什么
Raven & Rose. Thank you very much.
乌玫餐厅 非常感谢
That's all I needed. Please, do take care.
没有别的问题了 请千万要保重
"Chef Graydon Ostler is
"主厨格雷顿·奥斯勒
a celebrated, award-winning chef and restaurateur
是一个著名的 屡获殊荣的大厨
who trained at the cordon bleu in Paris
他在巴黎蓝带烹饪学校
and the I.C.C. in Munich.
和慕尼黑国际烹饪中心受过训
He has just returned from Europe
他刚刚从欧洲回来
to open a new restaurant in Portland.
来波特兰开了一家新餐馆
According to food critic Gustav York,
用美食评论家古斯塔夫·约克的话来说
Raven & Rose is the shining star
乌玫餐厅是他不断扩大的
in his expanding food universe."
美食宇宙中的一颗耀眼明星"
"Food universe." Really?
"美食宇宙" 你逗我呢吧
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表