剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I turned off my phone.
我把手♥机♥关了
That's good. She's not here, Joe.
很好 她不在我这 乔
I don't know where she is. She's not here.
我不知道她在哪里 反正不在我这
No, you're not hearing what I'm saying.
你没有听见我说的话嘛
Let me talk to him. Hey, Joe, it's Nick.
我来跟他说 乔 我是尼克
You don't want to do this. I'm looking for my wife!
你不会想这么做的 我在找我老婆
This is none of your damn business, detective.
这根本不关你们什么事 警探
Well, I'm not talking to you as a cop--yet.
我还没用警♥察♥的身份跟你谈呢
You need to calm down.
你冷静一点
The hell I do! Is she there?
冷静个鬼 她在你们那吗
Just tell me if she's there.
回答在不在就行了
Damn it, I know she's there!
妈的 我就知道她在
If Alicia left you,
如果艾丽西娅离开了你
I'm sure she did it for a pretty good reason.
她肯定有充分的理由这么做
Do you want to tell me about it?
你想跟我谈谈一下吗
Joe.
乔
He hung up.
他挂了
Does he know that I'm here?
他知道我在这吗
He's probably calling all of your friends.
他可能是给你所有朋友都打电♥话♥了
If he knows that I'm here, then he will come here.
如果他知道我在这 他会来这里找我的
Well, then we'll just deal with it.
来就来吧
Look, Nick, you don't-- you don't understand, okay?
尼克 你不明白
He's--
他...
He's-- He's not normal.
他...他不正常
Well, let's hope
希望他不会
he's normal enough not to do anything stupid.
不正常到做什么傻事
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表