剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
So what happened to you?
你这是怎么了
Zip-lining in Kauai tore my achilles.
在考艾岛玩滑索扭伤了脚踝
Someone outside the family is carrying royal blood.
一个外族人身怀皇室血脉
Who is the unlucky man?
那个不幸的男人是谁
It's one of two,
其实是两个人中的一个
and they happen to be brothers.
而他们刚好是兄弟
You wanted to see us?
你找我们吗
Gonna be leaving town for a little while.
我要离开这里一阵子
You in some kind of danger?
你有危险吗
Been a long time since I've been back.
我好久没有回来了
And we're doing our best that nobody finds out.
我们在尽最大的努力不让别人发现
Morning.
早上好
Hello?
喂
Juliette, it's Alicia.
朱丽叶 我是艾丽西娅
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's Joe.
是乔
I gotta get out of here, okay?
我得离开这里
I can't take it anymore.
我再也受不了了
I'm leaving him. Are you hurt?
我要离开他 你受伤了吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay, then you need to come, and you're staying with us.
好 那你过来和我们待在一起
I'm just afraid of what he'll do
我担心万一他发现我离开了
when he finds out I left.
会做出什么事来
All right, you need to get in the car and come to Portland right now.
你赶紧上车到波特兰来
I don't know, I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't do this.
我不知道 或许我不该这么做
No, listen, it's gonna be okay,
不 听着 没事的
but you have to get out of there.
但你一定得离开那儿
All right, so get in the car and call me from the road.
别怕 先上车 在路上打电♥话♥给我
Okay.
好
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Did you run? Yep.
你去跑步了吗 跑了
You're not sweating.
都没流汗
I know. Weird, isn't it?
是啊 很奇怪吧
My friend Alicia just called.
刚才我朋友艾丽西娅打电♥话♥来
Alicia who's married to that idiot?
嫁给了那个白♥痴♥的艾丽西娅吗
Joe, and yes.
乔 没错
She needs a place to stay.
她需要个容身之地
He hit her again.
他又打她了
Well, did she report it?
她报♥警♥了吗
No, I think she's too scared to do anything
没有 她怕得连离开那儿都不敢
besides just get out of there right now.
其他事情就更别提了
Do you want me to get into it? No, not yet.
你要我介入吗 还不用
Not until we have a chance to talk to her.
等我们和她谈过再说吧
I just wanted you to know she's coming.
我就想让你知道她要过来
She can stay here as long as she needs to,
她要在这里待多久都行
but you have to make sure she does not talk to Joe
可你得确保她在这里的时候
while she's here.
不和乔联♥系♥
He cannot know where she is.
不能让他知道她在这里
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Really?
真的吗
Just pretending we like each other.
就假装一下我们彼此有好感
I like pretending.
我喜欢演戏
Why are you in Vienna?
你怎么到维也纳来了
Did you miss me?
想我了吗
I did, actually.
确实想你了
Who put cameras in my room?
是谁在我房♥间装了摄像头
Who's paying your hotel bills?
谁替你付酒店住宿费的
Eric was.
以前是埃里克
Hmm. You're still here.
你还留在这里
You know, the family--
你知道这个家族
They get very paranoid when one of their own gets killed.
族人被杀后就变得疑心重重
So they're spying on me.
所以他们在监视我
Well, anything to hide?
有什么不可见人的吗
What's left to hide?
还有什么不可见人呢
Nothing, if they know you're pregnant.
没什么 如果他们知道你怀孕了的话
See, there's a rumor going around
最近有个谣言说
that's someone's trying to sell a child with royal blood.
有人要卖♥♥一个皇室血脉的孩子
Who's the father?
孩子的父亲是谁
You mean is it yours? Is it?
你想问是不是你的吗 是吗
You worried about paying child support?
你在担心要付抚养费吗
One thing you can be sure of,
有件事是可以肯定的
when this becomes known--
那就是当这事曝露了
and soon enough, it will--
也藏不了多久了
you're going to have to choose a side.
你就得选好阵营了
See, everyone will be interested in that child
大家都会对这孩子有兴趣
but not so much you.
但对你就没什么兴趣了
You don't have that many friends you can trust,
你能信任的朋友也不多
if any.
何况你还不一定有
And there will come a time when you need one.
将来你总会需要的
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
You're not fine. You need some tea.
你有事 你需要喝点茶
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样
I still feel the pain.
还是觉得痛
And you will.
是会这样的
You will for a few hours, days maybe.
再痛几小时 也许几天
It will stop. You will see.
但会停的 等着看吧
How much do I have to pay you?
我要付你多少钱
Live a long, happy life. That's payment enough.
活得幸福长久 这样就够了
Allo.
喂
Did you find out?
查到了吗
Tonight?
今晚吗
Tonight, there's gonna be a lot of people there.
今晚那里会有很多人
Maybe it's better.
或许这样也好
Okay, give me the address.
好吧 给我地址
Tonight, we'll pay him back.
今晚我们就让他血债血偿
Pozhaluista.
请大家安静
A toast, please.
行祝酒辞
I am honored to have
很荣幸邀请到
Boris Myshkin,
鲍里斯·梅什金
the great healer--
伟大的医生
what he did today is a miracle--
他今天的所为堪称奇迹
and his lovely wife Olga in my restaurant
以及他美丽的妻子欧嘉在这个特别的夜晚
on this special night.
来到我的餐厅
May God grant you the health that you have granted to so very many.
愿上帝能给予你健康 正如你给予他人那样
Na zdorov'ye. Spasiba. Thank you.
干杯 谢谢
Spasiba. Thank you.
谢谢大家
Dima, Mila, I'm the one who's honored.
迪玛 米拉 我才是荣幸之至
You showed so much kindness.
你们太友好了
Generosity. Generosity to Olga and me.
慷慨 对我和欧嘉很慷慨
We are very happy.
我们很开心
Dance, eat, drink, muzyka!
跳舞 吃喝 奏乐
Alicia's not answering her phone again.
艾丽西娅还是不接电♥话♥
Well, it could be out of battery or no service.
会不会是手♥机♥没电或者没信♥号♥♥
What if Joe found out she was leaving?
如果乔发现她要离开呢
I'm sure he has by now.
他现在肯定发现了
Maybe that's her.
也许是她来了
It's her.
是她
I was so worried about you.
我好担心你
Why didn't you answer your phone?
为什么不接电♥话♥
I'm sorry, the battery was out,
抱歉 手♥机♥没电了
and I left my charger, so...
我又没带充电器...
Hey, Alicia. Hey, Nick.
艾丽西娅 尼克
We're gonna help you get through this.
我们会帮你的
Yeah, you're gonna be all right,
你会没事的
and the guest bedroom's all ready for you.
客房♥已经给你准备好了
Has Joe tried to call you? Yeah.
乔给你打电♥话♥了吗 打了
Like, a million times. Have you talked to him?
好多次 你跟他谈过了吗
No, Juliette told me not to, so...
没有 朱丽叶叫我别跟他通话
Good, we don't want him to know where you are.
很好 别让他知道你在哪
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表