剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
The cracher-mortel makes zombies.
这个唾液怪可以制♥造♥僵尸
Yes, but I was not able to find out
是的 但我没查到
why your brother went to Portland.
为什么你弟弟会去波特兰
I know why. He took the Grimm.
我知道原因 他带走了格林
Eric's forced our hand.
埃里克逼得我们不得不有所行动
It's time my dear brother was dealt with.
是时候对我亲爱的弟弟出手了
Someone outside the family is carrying royal blood.
一个外族人身怀皇室血脉
What--ow! What are you--
你干什么
You have to gather the dead flowers.
你得把这些枯萎的花都采集起来
Where's Nick? He's not here.
尼克在哪儿 他不在这里
We think he may have survived the crash.
我们认为他可能幸存了
He might be infected. He may not be himself.
他或许被感染了 现在可能神志不清
So you need to prepare yourselves.
所以你们得有所准备
Can you follow him? I can try.
你能追踪到他吗 我可以试试
Go.
快去
You lose him?
跟丢了吗
Sorta, kinda. Yeah.
好像是的
This is not as easy as it looks, you know?
这并不像看上去那么容易 知道吗
There's a lot more out here than just Nick.
除了尼克之外还有其他很多生物的气味
And I'm not getting on my hands and knees,
而且我不是四肢着地
'cause I can't move that fast.
因为带着你 我不能跑那么快
Not to mention the grass stains.
况且草渍还会弄脏衣服
Wait.
等等
I got him.
我闻到他了
Yeah? You find him?
喂 找到了他吗
Not yet, but we're on him. Where are you?
还没有 但我们在追 你们在哪
About a mile east of the bar.
酒吧往东一英里的地方
Nick's moving fast.
尼克跑得很快
All right, we're headed in your direction.
好 我们在往你们那边走
Did they find him?
他们找到他了吗
Not yet. But they're getting close.
还没有 但快了
Captain Renard. Yeah?
雷纳德队长 什么事
I checked for surveillance,
我查看了监控录像
but the system appears to be down.
但是系统好像坏了
So you got nothing? Doesn't look like it.
所以你一无所获 看起来没有
All right.
好吧
Well, I'm headed back to my precinct.
我要回分局了
You find anything, you call me.
你们有什么发现 就打电♥话♥给我
I'm tired.
我好累
Can you get them to bed?
你能送他们上♥床♥吗
I want you to read me a story.
我要你给我讲故事
Okay. Come on.
好啊 来吧
You know what? I left the food in the car.
我把吃的留在车里了
Oh, let's just get them to bed, okay?
先把他们安置好吧
All right.
好
What's he doing, John? John, get the door.
他在干什么 约翰 约翰 快开门
Okay. Hurry.
好 快
Mom, he's coming fast. John, get the door!
妈妈 他跑得好快 约翰 快开门
John, open the door! Mommy, what's happening?
约翰 快开门 妈妈 出什么事了
Get them inside, John! Get them in the house!
带他们进去 约翰 把他们带进屋里
Mommy!
妈妈
Call 911! Call 911!
报♥警♥ 报♥警♥
Get the kids upstairs first.
先把孩子们送上楼
Get them to our room! I have the gun in there!
把她们带去我们的卧室 那里有枪
I have a gun in there.
房♥里有枪
Let's go!
快
Help me get the bookcase in front of the door.
帮我把书架搬过来抵住门
Who is he? What's he doing here?
他是谁 来这里干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Take the kids into the closet and shut the door!
把孩子们带进小房♥间 把门关上
What are you gonna do? I'm gonna get the gun.
你要做什么 我去拿枪
Shh, go in there.
进来
Shh, just be quiet. Dad!
别出声 爸爸
Come on! Come on!
快啊 快啊
Mom! Dad! Daddy! Mommy!
妈妈 爸爸 爸爸 妈妈
You have to be really quiet, okay?
别出声 好吗
Mommy, I'm scared.
妈妈 我害怕
Sorry, man.
抱歉
I lost him again.
我又跟丢了
Mom!
妈
I think we found him.
他应该在那里
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
Now, look, don't do something that you're gonna--
别做让自己后悔的事
We gotta stop him! That's what I'm trying to do!
我们得阻止他 我正努力呢
Mom!
妈
Dad!
爸
Daddy!
爸爸
We gotta get him outta here.
我们得把他弄出去
That's right!
没错
I threw it. Come and get me!
是我扔的 来抓我啊
You go out the back. I'll lead him out the front.
你走后门 我走前门引他出去
Okay.
好
Plan's not working.
计划失败
Captain. Have you got him?
队长 抓住他了吗
Sort of.
算是吧
I'm at 6♥4♥2 Birmingham Road.
我在伯明翰路6♥4♥2号♥
Hurry!
快来
Now what?
现在呢
What are we gonna do?
怎么办
What, are you gonna shoot him?
你要向他开枪吗
Well, unless we can find a way to trap him,
要是想不到困住他的办法
I'm gonna wound him.
我就只能打伤他了
We don't have much time.
没时间了
What about the hay loft?
谷仓阁楼怎么样
I don't know. I mean, maybe we could--
我也不清楚 也许可以...
Hey, Nick!
尼克
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me? Do you know who I am?
能听到我说话吗 知道我是谁吗
Nick, it's us, man!
尼克 是我们啊 老兄
Don't do it. Don't do it, Nick!
别这样 别这样 尼克
He's doing it.
他来了
Oh, my God.
天哪
You think we killed him?
我们把他整死了吗
We didn't. Let's close him in.
没有 快把他关起来
Where's Nick? Inside. We have him trapped.
尼克在哪 里面 我们把他困住了
Probably not for long. Is he hurt?
应该困不了多久 他受伤了吗
If he is, I don't think he knows it.
就算受伤了 他也不知道吧
Juliette, you have to understand,
朱丽叶 你要明白
Nick is more animal than man right now.
尼克的兽♥性♥压倒了人性
Where is he?
他在哪里
Sir, we have the situation under control.
先生 我们已经控制局面了
You're cops? How did you get here so fast?
你们是警♥察♥吗 怎么来得这么快
I just called 911.
我才刚报♥警♥
We've been following the suspect.
我们一直尾随嫌疑人
I need you to put the gun down and go back in the house.
我要你把枪放下 回屋里去
He tried to kill me and my family.
他想杀我和我的家人
Is anyone hurt? No.
有人受伤吗 没有
But they're scared to death.
但她们快吓死了
This guy's insane. Who is he?
这家伙疯了 他是谁
His name is, uh...
他叫
Thomas Schirach.
托马斯·施拉奇
Sir, give me the gun and go back in the house.
先生 把枪给我 回屋去
I'm not giving you my gun. I'll go back inside,
我不会把枪交给你的 我会回去
but my wife and kids are in there.
但我妻子孩子还在里面
And if this maniac gets out on the loose again, I--
如果这疯子又跑出来 我...
All right, we're gonna go in.
好了 我们准备进去了
Stay back...
退后
And just make sure that thing is ready.
确保那东西准备好了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表