剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I was at home with my lady,
我和我的女友在家里
nowhere near those fools.
离那两个蠢货十万八千里
Swab my dogs all you want,
对我的狗尽情地取样吧
'cause you got nothing.
你们什么也查不到
I'm gonna sue your dumb asses.
我要起诉你们
We got motive.
我们掌握了动机
Yeah, but no evidence to tie him to it.
但没有证据把他和案子联♥系♥起来
If the girlfriend corroborates--and she will--
如果他的女朋友证明 她肯定会的
we won't get a warrant.
我们就拿不到搜查证
Got your report from Animal Control.
动物管理局的报告来了
Don't think you're gonna like it.
你们不会喜欢的
Hair and saliva from Bolton's dogs
博尔顿的狗的毛发和唾液
don't match what they found on the bodies.
与尸体上发现的不符
They'd like to take the dogs back,
他们想把狗送回去
but you got the owner locked up.
但你们把狗主人关起来了
What do you want me to tell 'em?
我要怎么跟他们说
Tell them the owner assaulted a police officer
告诉他们狗主人袭击了警官
and we're going to keep him for a while.
我们要关他一阵子
They should do the same with the dogs.
他们也应该关那些狗一阵子
Copy that.
知道了
If Bolton is what I saw,
如果博尔顿的确如我所见
then he's more than capable of
他完全有能力用
killing those guys the way that they were killed.
杀死那两人的方法杀掉他们
Then he wouldn't have needed his dogs,
那就不需要他的狗了
But the dogs were good cover.
但那些狗是很好的掩护
We look at the dogs and not him.
我们会调查狗而不是他
We should be swabbing him.
我们应该对他进行取样
Even if that comes up positive,
就算结果符合
how do we explain how he did what he did?
我们怎么解释他是怎么做到的
Let's swab the son of a bitch anyway.
不管怎样 我们先取样了再说
I want him to know that we know.
我想让他知道我们心里很清楚
I wanna know what we're dealing with.
我想知道我们对付的是什么
No dog did this.
这不是狗做的
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
Usually when a dog or coyote
通常狗或者小狼
or wolf bites down in attack.
或者狼袭击的时候会咬下部
It'll shake the victim
这样会令受害者站不稳
and you'd see more tearing in the wounds.
而且在伤口处能看到更多的撕咬痕迹
Who wants more caprese? Me.
谁还想要意式鲜奶酪番茄沙拉 我
Definitely not a blutbad.
肯定不是狼人干的
FYI, too much general mangling.
顺便解释一下 整体伤痕太严重
We're more of a throat first and ask questions later wesen.
我们是先锁喉 然后问问题的那种类型
Plus--
再加上
yeah, there's no signs of going after the legs first
是的 没有迹象表明凶手先攻击了腿部
to cripple the prey.
来使猎物丧失行动力
Sorry. Victim.
不好意思 是受害人
Which is what a canine would do,
这是一个犬属动物会做的事情
so, yeah, you're probably dealing with
所以说 没错 你八成遇到了
a wesen and powerful.
一个强大的格林生物
You don't know what kind of wesen you're dealing with?
你不知道碰上的是哪种格林生物
A sort of part hundjager, part daemonfeuer.
像是猎犬怪和火魔的混合体
That sounds like a Hollentier.
那听起来像是个 地狱恶怪
Exactly what I was thinking.
我也是这么想的
Bigish eyes, snoutyish, brutish, Neanderthal esque.
大眼睛 心肠歹毒 残忍♥粗暴
Basically a jerkwad. That's him.
基本就是个混♥蛋♥ 没错
Because a hollentier could definitely do that.
因为一个地狱恶怪绝对做得出这种事
What does "hollentier" mean? Is it German?
地狱恶怪是什么意思 这是德语词吗
Basically, it means "Beast from hell."
它的意思差不多就是"来自地狱的野兽"
They actually have a really ancient lineage
他们还真有个古老的血统
all the way back to the Egyptians.
可以一直追溯到古埃及
How did he react to you?
他看到你什么反应
He didn't seem to care all that much.
他看起来不太在乎
Definitely a hollentier then.
那他肯定是个地狱恶怪了
This wesen wasn't afraid of you?
这个格林生物不怕你
He didn't appear to be.
看起来不像怕的样子
Youknow, basic hollentier's too stupid
一般地狱恶怪非常蠢
to know what to be afraid of.
根本不知道什么叫怕
Which is why the Egyptians
这就是为什么古埃及人
used to entomb them with their pharaohs.
用他们来给法老们陪葬
They thought it was a promotion
他们以为这是给他们升职了
until, you know, they buried 'em alive.
直到 埃及人活埋了他们
Can somebody pass the, um, what do you call it?
有人能递一下那个 你们怎么称呼它来着
The artichokes or the edamame tabouleh?
洋蓟还是毛豆沙拉
Both?
一起吧
So where is this hollentier now?
所以现在这个地狱恶怪在哪里
Uh, we've got him locked up.
我们把他关起来了
Hey, you put a pharaoh in there with him
你放个法老进去陪他
he'll stay forever.
他会永远待在那儿的
Just sayin'.
说说而已
Stop!
别动
Stop!
停下
Quit fighting!
别挣扎
So the guy drags the woman here
所以说 这个男的把那位女士拖到这儿
to assault her, then gets annihilated.
想要侵犯她 最后自己被弄死了
And Bolton's locked up.
而博尔顿现在还关着呢
It wasn't him. We have to let him go.
不是他干的 我们得放他走
Can't say I'm happy about that.
对此我不是很爽
Now we got three vics in the same neighborhood.
如今在这个区域已经有三个受害者了
All bad guys.
都是坏人
Seems like we got a vigilante on our hands.
看来我们遇上了一个"义务警员"
Vigilante wesen.
义务警怪
Would the witness have seen him?
你说目击者看见他了吗
Possibly.
有可能
But even if she did,
但就算她看见了
she wouldn't know what she saw.
她也不知道她看见的是什么
Don't I know it.
这我也清楚
EMTs are through treating Miss Ramos.
急救队在照顾拉莫斯小姐
She's pretty shook up.
她受到了极大的惊吓
She's got more to say.
她有话要说
Florez is back.
弗洛雷斯来了
Not again.
怎么又来了
Is he doggin' us
他是追着我们来的吗
or does he get here before we do?
还是我们来之前他就已经到了
We should run him and make sure.
盘问一下他 弄弄清楚
Yeah.
好的
I'm Detective Burkhardt and this is Detective Griffin.
我是伯克哈特警探 这位是格里芬警探
You Miss Ramos? Yes.
你是拉莫斯小姐 是
Do you feel up to answering a few questions?
你现在觉得可以回答问题了吗
I can.
可以了
Did you know the man who attacked you?
你认识那个攻击你的男人吗
No.
不认识
Had you ever seen him before?
你以前见过他吗
No.
没见过
Can you tell us what you saw after you got off the bus?
你能和我们讲讲你下车之后看见了什么吗
I walked down the street.
我沿着路走
I heard someone following me and I turned to look,
我听到有人跟着我 于是我转头去看
but he turned away and went down another street.
但是他改变方向 走了另一条路
I thought I was being paranoid.
我以为是我多想了
That's when he attacked me.
就在这时他袭击了我
I tried to scream, but he hit me...
我试图尖叫 但是他打了我
and knocked me down and was going to--
把我掀倒在地 准备...
I don't know what happened next.
我不知道之后发生了什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It was horrible.
这实在太可怕了
Horrible.
太可怕了
Can you describe who killed the man that attacked you?
你能描述下是谁杀了那个攻击你的男人吗
Just try to tell us what you saw.
告诉我们你看到了什么就好
El Cucuy.
夜魔
I'm sorry, I didn't get that.
不好意思 我没听明白
El cucuy.
夜魔
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表