剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
Mom, dad, this is my fiancee, Rosalee.
妈妈 爸爸 这是我的未婚妻罗莎莉
A fuchsbau.
狐妖
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
You think my grandma's dress fits?
你觉得我祖母的衣服合适吗
Absolutely.
那当然
I can't be your best man.
我不能给你们当伴郎
It's just too dangerous.
这太危险了
And what if one of them woged,
万一他们其中一个转化
saw that I'm a Grimm?
看到我是格林怎么办
You wear sunglasses.
你戴副墨镜就好
There you go. Problem solved.
好啦 问题解决啦
Why don't you tell me how the royals
现在你不如告诉我 皇室是怎么
got a federal agent to work for them.
让一个联调局探员替他们做事的呢
You're a dead man, and you don't even know it.
你死定了 而你都不知道
You wouldn't mind if I took care of Renard, would you?
你们不会介意让我处理雷纳德的 对吧
I don't mind at all.
一点不介意
Where is she? Where's my daughter?
她在哪 我女儿在哪里
I had no choice. I can't live without my baby.
我别无选择 我不能没有孩子
There is one thing I'd like you to do first.
但你得先做一件事
Anything.
什么事都行
You remember how the Grimm
还记得那个格林
took your powers away?
是怎么夺去你的法力的吗
Yes.
记得
It's time to return the favor.
还礼的时候到了
By the power vested in me by the great state of Oregon,
根据伟大的俄勒冈州赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you man and wife.
现在我宣布你们成为合法夫妻
Et cetera, et cetera.
等等 等等
Or, if you prefer, husband and wife.
或者你们更喜欢"合法夫妇"这说法
Then we go for the kiss, or, I should say,
然后就是接吻了 还是我该说
the two of you go in for the kiss...
二位可以亲吻对方了
After which I present you to the guests,
之后我将你们介绍给来宾们
and then you'll be happily married.
就这样 你们就幸福地结为夫妻了
Do you plan on wearing sunglasses
明天的仪式上
during the ceremony tomorrow?
你也准备戴墨镜吗
You know, I have this thing with my eyes.
我的眼睛有点问题
Yeah, no, he's got to wear them,
对 他一定得戴着
'cause it's, like, a light sensitivity issue
因为他的眼睛对光线很敏感
that, if unprotected, it could...
如果没有保护的话 会...
Cause a sort of retinitis situation.
引起视网膜炎
He has very thin corneas. Could be really dangerous.
他的眼角膜很薄 非常危险
He could go blind. They're like tissue paper.
可能致瞎 跟纸一样薄
The doctor really wants him to keep them on, you know.
医生告诫他让他一直戴着
Right, if he takes off the glasses--
对 如果他摘掉墨镜...
He could go blind and It could cause permanent damage.
可能会瞎... 会造成永久伤害
Okay, fine. He keeps the glasses.
行行 他就戴着眼镜吧
Whatever you want.
随你们喜欢
So unless anyone wants to run it again?
还有人想再彩排一遍吗
No, I think we're good.
不用了 我觉得可以了
Then I'll see you tomorrow. Enjoy your dinner.
那就明天见 晚餐愉快
Thanks.
谢谢
Don't worry. It's gonna be fine.
别担心 没问题的
Sir, want to hear the latest on Ms. Schade?
长官 想知道莎德小姐的最新情况吗
You find her? No, not yet.
找到她了 还没有
Last report from the cab company,
这是出租车公♥司♥的最新报告
she got dropped off at the corner of Northeast 21st and Chadwick,
她在东北21街和查德威克街的拐角处下的车
but no record of any pickup from there that same day.
但是同一天就没有再上车的记录了
I want you to expand the search.
你帮我扩大查找范围
See if she got picked up a few blocks away.
看看她有没有在附近街区上车
Yeah, sure.
没问题
Where the hell are you?
你到底去哪了
Time to see if this works.
是时候看看能不能成功了
Well, as you may know,
大家都知道
when we first met Rosalee, we had some issues,
我们和罗莎莉的第一次见面不是很愉快
and I'd like to take this opportunity
我想借此机会
to publicly apologize to Rosalee and my son,
当着大家的面向罗莎莉和我儿子道歉
who, I must admit, made us see things
不得不承认 他们让我们以
in ways I didn't think possible.
我难以置信的方式看待世事
Which leads me to extend an apology to Nick,
同时我也要向尼克道歉
a Grimm, who taught me that this world
一个格林 让我知道这个世界
does move in mysterious ways.
确实是以某种神秘的方式在运转
And finally, I want to thank my wife, Alice,
最后 我想谢谢我的妻子 爱丽丝
who refused to leave when I really wanted to
在我很想离开的时候 她严词拒绝
and made me face my own bullheadedness.
让我正视自己的顽固不化
Without her courage and love,
没有她的爱和勇气
I would've totally screwed up everything.
我会把一切都搞砸
I just want to wish Rosalee and Monroe
我只想祝愿罗莎莉和门罗
a long, happy, and mysterious life together.
能共同拥有一个幸福长久以及不可思议的生活
Hear, hear. Thanks, Dad.
干杯 谢谢爸爸
Oh, did you really just say that?
你真的说了那些话吗
I said it, and I meant it.
我说了 而且是真心的
Cheers.
干杯
I would like to just briefly say
我想代表在座的常人
on behalf of Hank and myself,
汉克和我自己
the resident kehrseite-schlich-kennen...
简短地说两句
that-- thank you.
谢谢
That it has been a wonderful and strange experience
认识门罗和罗莎莉还有你们
getting to know Monroe and Rosalee and all of you.
是一个非常奇妙陌生的经历
I'll drink to that.
我要为此干杯
Not quite finished.
还没说完呢
So congratulations to Rosalee and Monroe.
恭喜罗莎莉和门罗
You absolutely belong together,
你们是天作之合
and here's to a fantastic wedding tomorrow.
为了明天美好的婚礼干杯
Absolutely. Hear. Hear.
一定 干杯
Thanks, Juliette.
谢谢你 朱丽叶
Who is it?
谁
Is Adalind there?
爱达玲在吗
I really need to talk to her and you.
我要跟你还有她谈谈
Nick told me you were protecting Adalind here.
尼克跟我说你把爱达玲安置在这里保护
I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
Poor thing, she's lost her baby.
没了孩子 真可怜
She must be out of her mind with grief.
她肯定非常悲痛
What happened to your forehead?
你的额头怎么了
Look, Juliette,
朱丽叶
you really don't want to get involved with Adalind right now.
你现在不要去惹爱达玲
She was in your house.
她之前去过你家
When? Yesterday.
什么时候 昨天
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I followed her there.
我跟踪她过去的
I don't know what she's up to, but you need to be very careful.
我不知道她有什么打算 但你千万要小心
Adalind is capable of anything.
爱达玲什么事都做得出
You don't think she would come after me again.
你不会觉得她会再次对我出手吧
I really don't know what she's doing.
我真的不知道她想干什么
When will she be back?
她什么时候回来
I don't think she will be.
估计不会回来了
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
I know you had feelings for her.
我知道你对她有感情
Ours was always a difficult relationship.
我们的感情总是那么复杂
So was ours.
我们的也是
Yeah, that wasn't our fault.
但不是我们的错
We had no control over it.
我们没法控制
You don't think there was anything more than that?
你不觉得不止如此吗
What? I have to be honest.
什么 我要说实话
No, y-you don't.
你不必
I've been confused ever since
自从我们共同经历各种事之后
we went through what we went through.
我就一直很困惑
What do you mean, "Confused"?
你在困惑什么
Just this.
这个
I'm sorry. I know that was wrong.
对不起 我知道这么做不对
I can't help it. I still have feelings for you.
但我情不自禁 我对你还有感觉
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表