剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
But he turned down another street.
但是他去了另一条街
Well, he might have seen something,
他有可能看到了些什么
but he didn't come forward.
但他并没有挺身而出
And we might want to think about talking to --
我们也许可以找他谈谈...
Don't we know her?
我们认识她吧
Yeah, she was at the convenience store robbery.
没错 在被抢劫的便利商店里也有她
We brought her in for questioning.
我们还请她来局里问过问题
Mrs. Garcia, right?
加西亚太太 对吗
Same woman at two crime scenes?
在两个犯罪现场都出现过的女人
In the same area apparently.
都在同一区域
I think you need to talk to her again
我想你们得再找她谈谈
David, what's wrong?
大卫 怎么了
They let him out!
他们把他放出来了
Who?
谁
The police! They let him out!
警♥察♥ 他们把他放出来了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Open the door.
开门啊
Mijo, open this door!
儿子 开门啊
David!
大卫
If the police are too scared to take care of him...
如果警♥察♥不敢处理他
Mijo, open this door!
儿子 开门
Then I will.
那我来
David!
大卫
Open this door!
把门打开
David, open this door!
大卫 开门啊
Qui est ce? Who is this?
谁呀
It's the police, Mrs. Garcia.
警♥察♥ 加西亚太太
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin.
伯克哈德和格里芬警探
We spoke with you the other night?
前两天晚上我们找您谈过话
Oh, yes. I remember.
是的 我记得
I-I'm always a little nervous
天黑了开门
about opening my door after dark.
我总会有些不安
Would you like to come in?
你们要进来吗
I can make you some tea.
我给你们泡杯茶
Actually, we'd like you to come down
实际上 我们希望您能跟我们
to the precinct with us.
去一趟警局
Have I done something wrong?
我做错什么事了吗
No, Ma'am.
没有 女士
You were on the 75 bus last night.
你昨晚在75路公交车上
Yes, I was.
是的
How did you know?
你们怎么知道
There are surveillance cameras on the buses.
车上有监控摄像头
Can-- Can I ask you what this is about?
我能问一下是什么事吗
We'd rather ask you a few questions at the precinct.
我们希望到警局问您几个问题
There's some photos we'd like you to look at.
有几张照片我们希望您能看一下
Oh, yes.
好的
Well, of course, if you need me to.
当然可以 如果你们需要的话
I'll just get my coat.
我拿一下外套
I gotta tell you, Nick,
我跟你说 尼克
I don't think she's gonna be much help.
我觉得她帮不上什么忙
I hope you don't mind,
我希望你不会介意
but I don't get many handsome
但很少有年轻的帅哥
young men visitors anymore.
会来拜访我了
This is a nice car.
真是辆好车
I bet it's fast.
它速度肯定很快
When it has to be.
如果有必要的话
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Call just came in from David Florez's mother.
大卫·弗洛雷斯的母亲刚才打电♥话♥来
She's really upset.
语气很不安
Said he came home furious that we let Bolton go.
说他到家时对我们释放博尔顿非常愤怒
I'm assuming that means he's going
我想这意味着他要去
to Bolton's house to confront him.
博尔顿家跟他当面交锋了
How do you want to handle this?
你们打算怎么处理
Meet us there. We can try to intercept him.
在那跟我们会合 我们设法阻止他
We got a problem with Florez.
弗洛雷斯那有麻烦了
Apparently he's pretty upset that we let Bolton go.
显然他对我们放博尔顿走很不满
Mom called it in,
他母亲报♥警♥了
thinks he might be going after Bolton.
觉得他可能去找博尔顿了
Then we better go. Sorry, Mrs. Garcia.
那我们最好去一趟 抱歉 加西亚太太
But we're gonna have to make a detour.
我们得绕个道了
Oh, no problem. Whatever you need to do.
没问题 尽管做你们需要做的
It sounds very exciting.
这听上去很刺♥激♥
Open the door!
开门
I have come to disrespect you
我来挑衅你们和
and everything you stand for.
你们所代表的一切
You are going to leave this place
你们快滚出这里
or I'm gonna make you leave!
不然我来让你们滚开
This is not your neighborhood!
这不是你们的地盘
You do not belong here!
你们不属于这里
This fool's gonna bring the police.
这个白♥痴♥会把警♥察♥引来的
Get this stuff outta here.
把这些东西带走
I'll take care of him.
我来处理他
Open the door!
开门
What, you didn't get enough the first time?
怎么 之前的教训还嫌不够是吗
Stop! Police!
住手 警♥察♥
Hey, he came on my property with that knife.
他拿着刀来我的住处
This is selfdefense. Get back in your house.
我这是自卫 回到屋里去
Arrest him. I'm pressing charges, man.
逮捕他 我会起诉的 伙计
He tried to kill me!
他想杀了我
Get in the house or we'll arrest you.
进屋去 不然我们就逮捕你
Let's call an ambulance.
叫救护车吧
Let's get him into the car.
把他带到车里去
You shouldn't have let him go, man.
你们不应该放过他的 伙计
Shouldn't have let him go.
不应该放过他
Where is she?
她去哪儿了
She's not here. Where'd she go?
她不在这儿 她去哪儿了
Dumbass cops, got nothin' on me.
白♥痴♥警♥察♥ 你们抓不到我把柄的
I told you guys to get out of here.
我跟你们说了快走
Stay with him!
跟他待在这儿
Back away.
退后
Aye, chihuahua.
天啊
You're a Grimm.
你是个格林
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
You're 77 years old.
你已经77岁了
Last month.
上个月刚到
You killed Guzman and Otero.
你杀了古斯曼和奥特罗
And Stillman, who attacked Ms. Ramos under the bridge.
还有在桥下袭击了拉莫斯小姐的斯蒂尔曼
I know it looks bad,
我知道这很糟
but do you really think anyone is going to believe
但你们难道真的觉得有人会相信
that I could do such things?
我能做出这样的事吗
You're El Cucuy.
你是夜魔
I've been called many things.
我有很多名字
You have Bolton's blood all over you.
你身上全是博尔顿的血
Well, yes, you brought me to Mr. Bolton's house.
是的 是你们把我带到博尔顿家的
And I heard the terrible screaming,
然后我听见了可怕的尖叫声
I went in to help.
我就进去帮忙
Oh, I must have gotten all bloody
我一定是在想要救他的时候
when I tried to save him.
溅了一身血
"Save him"? Really?
救他 真的吗
Oh, you don't need to worry about me anymore.
你们不用再担心我了
I have done what I came to do.
我已经完成了我来这儿的使命
The neighborhood is safe again.
这片区域又安全了
And I-I really should be moving on.
我应该离开了
You really think we can just let you go?
你真的觉得我们会就这样放你走吗
Well, I don't think you have any choice.
我不觉得你们有其他选择
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
They are evil.
他们是坏蛋
You must help us. El Cucuy...
你一定要帮助我们 夜魔
Find them.
找到他们
Find them.
找到他们
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表