剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Drop your weapons, step away from the car.
放下武器 离开那辆车
Detective Griffin, Portland PD.
我是波特兰警局的格里芬警探
If that gun doesn't hit the ground in another second,
把枪放在地上 否则下一秒
you will.
倒地的就是你们了
Get on the ground, now.
趴下
All of you.
所有人
You okay? Yeah. You?
你没事吧 没事 你们呢
Yeah, we're good.
我们没事
I thought you were gonna tell her to stay inside.
不是叫你让她待在里面吗
He did.
他说了
Good thing she didn't listen.
幸好她没听
Hey, this means they're Verrat, right?
这个表明他们是镇反军 对吗
Yeah. You can't be here.
对 你不能留在这里
Take this car, go home.
开着车回家
You got this? Yeah.
你能搞定吗 能
Detective Hank Griffin, Portland PD.
我是波特兰警局的汉克·格里芬警探
He died.
他死了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Look, I'm sure you have a lot of questions.
你肯定有很多疑问
So why don't you just do what you have to do here
等你把这边的事情处理完了
and then come by my place?
你可以来我家一趟
By the way, we've got your car.
另外 我们把你的车开走了
Just figured that would be a lot easier
觉得这样比解释里面的东西
than explaining what's in it.
要更省事一点
I'll have an officer pick you up when you're ready.
等你准备好了 我会派警员来接你的
What kind of cop are you?
你是什么警♥察♥啊
I get asked that a lot.
很多人问过我这个问题
Yes, sir.
队长
Adalind Schade is somewhere in this city.
爱达玲·莎德在这个城市某个地方
I want her found.
给我找到她
Yes, sir. We'll get her.
是 长官 我们会找到她的
I can't find it.
我找不到
Me neither.
我也是
If there's a key in here, I have no idea where it is.
如果钥匙在这里 我真不知道会在哪
But speaking of lost things,
说到不见的东西
have you seen my grandmother's vase?
你见到我外婆的花瓶了吗
No.
没有
Nick, there is stuff in here
尼克 这书里有个东西
I have never seen in any of your books.
你的书上没有出现过
You ever heard of an "Abartige aasfresser"?
你听说过"色情清道夫"吗
Not until now.
刚刚听说
You really see this stuff?
你们真的能看到这些
I haven't seen this one yet.
我还没见过这个
But it's all true?
但这些都是真的
Some people have kind of a monster within.
有些人体内有某种怪兽
And Nick can see them, Trubel can see them,
尼克可以看见 麻烦鬼可以看见
and your dad could see them.
你♥爸♥爸也可以看见
Josh, just 'cause you can't see them now,
乔什 你现在看不见
doesn't mean you won't some day.
不代表以后也看不见
Hit me pretty late, too.
我也是挺晚才看见的
Well, at least I'll know it's real.
至少我知道这是真的
Sort of.
算是真的吧
I can't find this key.
我找不到钥匙
Have you ever seen it? No.
你见过吗 没有
All I know is he was really worried about it.
我只知道他很担心它
Wanted to get it to someone who would understand.
想把它交给一个可以理解他的人
So where else could it be? I don't know.
那还能在哪呢 我不知道
I don't even know what we're looking for.
我都不知道我们要找什么
Well, he didn't drive all the way here without it,
他不会千里迢迢过来 却没有带在身边
so it has to be here somewhere.
肯定是放在哪了
When he told you about it,
他跟你说起的时候
he was trying to get out of bed,
想要下床
like he was gonna show you where it was.
好像是要拿给你看
It wouldn't be in that hospital room.
不可能在那间病房♥
He never got out of the bed.
他从没下过床
Maybe he wasn't trying to get up.
也许他不是想起身
He was asking for his cane. Yeah.
他当时在找他的拐杖 对
He's had this forever.
他一直带着这个
He got it from his dad, who got it from his dad.
我爷爷给他的 爷爷是从太爷爷那传下来的
Did I break it? I don't think so.
我把它弄断了吗 不像
Can I see?
给我看看
Is that a key?
这就是钥匙
It is now.
现在是了
Nick, remember that map
尼克 记得去年在我家
I showed you at my house last year?
我给你看的那张地图吗
My guess, this map of yours was drawn in the Behaim style,
我猜你这是倍海姆式地图
which could put it squarely in the Schwarzwald.
你可以直接把它放在黑森林[德语]这儿
Sorry, "The Black Forest."
不好意思 我是说黑森林
Yeah, the one that your great-great uncle drew.
记得 就是你曾叔祖父画的那张
It was actually great-great-great grandfather
其实是我妈妈那边的
on my mother's side.
曾曾曾曾外公画的
But the point is...
但重点是
we are definitely talking Black Forest.
这绝对在黑森林
Germany.
德国
Yeah, it all seems to go back to Germany.
对 追根溯源就在德国
Well, we're one key closer to--
我们又多了一把钥匙
God knows what.
离秘密又近了一步
I wonder if we'll ever know.
不知道我们会不会知道这个秘密
I don't think I want to know.
我反正不想知道
Well, at least I know my dad wasn't crazy.
至少我知道我爸爸不是疯子
Unless all of you are.
除非你们都是
Nick.
尼克
Honey.
亲爱的
Baby.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表