剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Mom, Dad, this is my fiancee, Rosalee.
妈妈 爸爸 这是我的未婚妻罗莎莉
Honey, these are my parents, Bart and Alice.
亲爱的 他们是我父母 巴特和爱丽丝
Oh...Rosalee, it's so very nice to meet you.
罗莎莉 很高兴见到你
I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to get cleaned up.
抱歉没有时间整理一下我自己
Oh, nonsense.
哪里的话
You look just as beautiful as he said.
你就像他说的一样漂亮
My turn.
该我了
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
A fuchsbau?
狐妖
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么回事
Monroe, are you out of your mind?
门罗 你疯了吗
She's a fuchsbau. You didn't tell them?
她是狐妖 你没告诉他们
You were supposed to tell them.
你应该告诉他们的
I was going to, but they're, like, here now,
我本来要说的 可是他们突然就来了
and I didn't think it was important.
我也不觉得这有多大关系
You guys don't think it's important, do you?
你们也觉得这不重要 对吧
Well, it's just a little unsettling.
只是有一点不安
More than a little unsettling.
不止一点不安
This is never going to work.
这不会有好结果的
What are you talking about? It is working.
你说的是什么话 结果好着呢
Don't be ridiculous.
别犯傻
You can sleep with anything, but--
你可以和任何人上♥床♥ 可是...
You have a problem because
你们不能接受是因为
I'm a fuchsbau and your son is blutbaden?
我是狐妖 而你们的儿子是狼人
Seriously?
不是吧
Well, dear, you can't pretend to be blind
亲爱的 你不能假装不知道
to the situation here.
现在的情况
It's pretty obvious they are.
很显然他们就是装作不知道
Wait until they start living together.
等他们住在一起就知道了
We are living together.
我们就住在一起
Wait, you haven't told them that either?
等等 你连这个都没告诉他们
It's really none of their business, okay?
这真的不关他们什么事
I'm sorry, it's none of your business.
抱歉 这不关你们的事
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说
I'll tell you how they can say that.
我来告诉你他为什么能这么说
Because they're breaking the natural law
因为他们违反自然法则
and they don't care about the consequences.
也不在乎会有什么后果
What the hell's gonna happen when you have children?
等你们有了孩子会怎么样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I cannot listen to this ignorance.
这种蠢话我真是听不下去了
I'm leaving.
我先走了
That's probably a good idea. What?
好主意 什么
No. Rosalee!
不 罗莎莉
What have you done? This is outrageous!
你们做了什么 真是太离谱了
My own flesh and blood.
我的亲生骨肉啊
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Rosalee, you can't leave. Yes, I can.
罗莎莉 你不能走 我当然能
But I don't care what they think.
可是我不在乎他们的想法
I only care what you think.
我只在乎你的
I think there's a bigger problem here.
我觉得还有个更严重的问题
This is something you have to figure out with your parents,
你得和你的父母说清楚
and you need to do that without me.
在我不在场的情况下
Rosalee No.
罗莎莉 不
I need some time with this.
我需要点时间来消化这件事
What the hell is wrong with you two?
你们到底发什么神经
What is wrong with us? What is wrong with you?
我们发什么神经 你又在发什么神经
This is not right!
这是不对的
You should've told us before we came.
在我们来之前 你就应该告诉我们
Honestly, I didn't think this kind of stuff
说实话 我以为你们不在乎
still mattered to you.
这种事了
We've seen how these relationships tear families apart.
我们见过这样的关系是如何让一个家庭分崩离析的
And look what this is----
看看这件事已经
doing to us already.
对我们造成了什么影响
Oh, Bart. Don't go there.
巴特 别这样
Rosalee and I are in love,
我和罗莎莉真心相爱
and we are getting married
无论你们说什么 做什么
no matter what you say or try to do.
我们都会结婚
This is getting way out of hand.
情况已经脱离控制了
You need to listen to what we are telling you!
你得听我们的劝
You touch me again, I swear to god--
你再碰我一下 我对天发誓...
Thank God. She's back.
谢天谢地 她回来了
You do not say a word unless it's to apologize.
如果不是道歉 就别开口说一句话
I'm not apologizing for what's right.
我不会为了对的事道歉
Bart.
巴特
Rosalee--oh, Nick. Crap.
罗莎莉 尼克 该死
I just saw Rosalee drive away.
我刚看见罗莎莉开车走了
You okay there? Who is this?
你们没事吧 是谁
Rosalee left, which is what I think you two should do now.
罗莎莉走了 我觉得现在你们也该走了
Oh, we need to stop this.
别再吵了
We go, we are not coming back.
我们走了 就不会再回来
That's fine with me, Dad.
我没问题 爸爸
Enough! We're done.
够了 我们没话说了
He needs to figure out who he is!
他得搞清楚自己是谁
A Grimm!
格林
Mom, dad, no!
妈妈 爸爸 不要
No!
不要
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表