剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You're being paranoid.
你这是胡思乱想
They're fixing the cable.
他们是来修有线电视的
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God. What just happened?
天哪 什么情况
He was trying to kill you.
他要杀你
He was in the elevator with me!
他刚跟我一起搭电梯的
Then you were being followed.
那你肯定是被人跟踪了
Dad, stop! You just killed a man.
爸 别这样 你刚杀了一个人
Wewe have to call the police. No!
我们得报♥警♥ 不行
No! They won't underst--
不行 他们不会懂...
Understand what?
懂什么
He's a hundjager. Enough of this insanity!
他是猎犬怪 你别疯了
I don't wanna hear any more of your sick fantasies.
我再也不想听到你这些病态的幻想
Look what you did! No.
看看你干的好事 不
You need help. No, check his palm.
你需要帮助 不 看他的手掌
He--he--if he's Verrat, there's a tattoo.
如果他是镇反军 一定有纹身
I'm not gonna touch him. Oh, God.
我才不要碰他 天哪
Look! Look at this, Josh.
你看啊 乔什
That doesn't prove anything. It's a tattoo.
这什么都证明不了 不过就是个纹身
It proves that he's Verrat.
这证明了他是镇反军
Verrat what, Dad?
镇什么反 爸
You've been talking about this for two weeks!
你都说了两周了
I still don't get it!
我还是不懂
It means that there will be more coming!
意思就是还有更多镇反军会来
We have to get out of here. Dad.
我们得赶紧走 爸
The man just tried to kill you.
这个人刚想杀你
Did--did I dream that?
难道是我梦出来的
He said he was with maintenance!
他说自己是维修工
Does he look like maintenance?
他看着像维修工吗
Are you gonna help me or not?
你到底来不来搭把手
We have to leave here now.
我们马上就得走
Who is it?
是谁
It's me.
是我
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
I cut it.
划伤了
I can see that.
看得出
You and housekeeping get into a disagreement?
你和酒店清洁员发生争执了吗
I broke a glass.
我打碎了玻璃杯
I'm tired of being cooped up in this hotel room.
我受够了一直被关在这酒店房♥间里
Yeah, well, we can't go back to my place.
我们不能去我家
It's not safe.
不安全
Well, I can't stay here forever.
我也不能一辈子待在这里啊
I told you. I'm working with the Resistance to--
我说了 我在跟反叛组织合作...
Screw the resistance. They're the reason I'm in this mess.
去他妈的反叛组织 我会这样都是他们害的
Look, if you don't wanna stay here,
如果你不想待在这里
I'm not gonna keep you here.
我不会强留你
I'm doing the best I can, so if you wanna leave,
我已经尽力了 你要走的话
I'm not stopping you.
那你请便
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just wish I knew what was going on.
我只是希望自己知道情况
You know, it's hard not knowing where Victor's even keeping her
不知道维克托把她带去哪 让谁照顾她
or who he has taking care of her or...
甚至她到底有没有事
even if she's okay.
真的很煎熬
That's a pretty bad cut.
伤口挺严重的
I'll be fine.
没事的
You know, I could be asking you about the specifics of all this.
我可以问清楚你整件事的来龙去脉
How it happened, when it happened,
怎么划伤的 何时划伤的
what kind of glass it was.
什么样的玻璃杯
But I don't see any reason not to take you at your word.
但我想不到任何质疑你的理由
I was upset, okay.
我沮丧不安
I was alone.
孤单一人
But now that you're back, I'm feeling much better.
但现在你回来了 我觉得好多了
If I didn't know you better,
少了解你一点
I'd be in love with you.
我就会爱上你了
Where are we supposed to be going?
我们要去哪
To find a place. To do what?
找地方 干什么
To stay until I can see Nick Burkhardt.
在我见到尼克·伯克哈德之前躲起来
This is crazy, what we're doing!
这件事太疯了
Okay, so it's crazy. I'm the one who's dying here.
好吧 很疯狂 现在濒死的是我
If this is how I wanna spend what time I've got left,
我要这样度过我仅剩的日子
why do you care?
你管我做什么
There, pull in behind that building. Pull off.
那里 把车停到那栋楼后面 快点
Dad. No, pull off!
爸 快停过去
Go around the back.
从后面绕过去
All right.
好吧
I guess breaking and entering is not that big a deal
看来杀过人之后 破门而入已经
once you've killed a guy.
没什么大不了了
Okay, we can stay here tonight.
我们今晚可以住这里
But we can't leave the stuff in the car. Go get it.
但我们不能把家伙留在车上 快去拿来
Dad, we can't just keep doing this.
爸 我们不能这样做了
We gotta call the police.
我们得报♥警♥
Not until I see Nick Burkhardt.
我得先见到尼克·伯克哈德
Get some blankets out of the trunk.
从后备箱里拿些毯子来
Okay, Dad.
好吧 爸
What the hell, Dad?
搞什么啊 爸
If this is the way you wanna go out...
如果你要这样找死
okay.
那随你吧
My bike's on the front porch.
我的自行车在门廊上
You can borrow it if you want. Thanks.
你要的话可以借去 谢了
When you're ready to take a break, go ahead.
你要休息就休息会儿吧
Do you like to play chess?
你喜欢下棋吗
Uh, not really. I'm just curious.
一般吧 我就好奇问问
Why do you carry that around with you?
你为什么一直带着这枚棋子
I like the way it moves.
我喜欢它的走法
You know, different than any other piece.
跟其它棋不同
Well, what about the queen?
那王后呢
She can move any way she wants.
它想怎么走都可以
Oh, I like the queen.
我喜欢王后
She saved my life once. How?
它曾救过我一命 怎么救的
Uh, I jammed her into a coyotl's--
我把它扎进野狼精的...
Is that how you pronounce it? Mmhmm.
是这么念的吗 对
Anyway, I jammed her into a coyotl's neck
总之 野狼精攻击我时
when he attacked.
我把它扎进了他的脖子
We were playing chess at the Milford State Mental Hospital.
我们当时在米尔福德州立精神病院下棋
They were not happy with me for that.
他们为这事可气了
Hey, how about when I get off work, today,
我今天下班后
I take you shopping for new clothes?
带你去买♥♥点新衣服吧
My treat.
算我送你的
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
别 这可不是个好主意
Why?
为什么
Because I don't wanna get used to all this.
因为我不想习惯这一切
Okay.
好吧
Let's go shopping anyway.
还是得去逛街
Be ready by 4:00.
四点之前准备好
My cat is very sick, and I'd like to see Juliette.
我的猫病得很重 我想让朱丽叶看看它
You know, Dr. Silverton?
就是西弗敦医生
What time does she get in today?
她今天几点上班
She should be in any minute.
她应该随时会到了
And, uh, coffee for two.
还有 两杯咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢你
I just ordered some breakfast.
我刚刚叫了早餐
Thought you might be hungry after last night.
我想昨晚过后你可能会饿
This is all we have left.
就剩这么点吃的了
We need to go get some more food.
我们得去买♥♥点食物
That's enough for now.
食物暂时够吃
You need to go get Nick Burkhardt
你去找尼克·伯克哈德
and bring him here.
然后带他过来
Why would he come with me?
他为什么要跟我过来
He doesn't know me. He doesn't know you.
他不认识我 也不认识你
You know, I can't tell him about the...Verrat--
我又不能告诉他关于 什么镇反军的事
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表