剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I'd started to hold him down when the beast fought to control him.
当那个野兽想控制他时 我开始抓住他
We were concerned that he might injure himself.
我们担心他会伤到自己
Did you see a physical change in the boy?
你看到那孩子身上有什么生理变化吗
What I saw was not the face of Daniel.
我看到的不是丹尼尔的脸
It was the face of a demon.
而是一个恶魔的脸
So what are we dealing with?
我们要对付的是什么
Is the kid wesen, or is he--
是个幼年格林生物 还是
and I hesitate to say this--
我还真不确定
possessed by some demon?
被某个恶魔附身了
I don't think he's wesen.
我觉得他不是格林生物
Even if one parent was, they would know
就算父母有一个是 他们就会知道
and they wouldn't put their child through this.
也不会让孩子经受这些
So that leaves demon.
那就是恶魔了
I got noting else.
我也没想到别的可能
I wish you hadn't said that.
我真希望你的回答不是这个
I saw it! I saw it!
我看见了 我看见了
Some kind of monster in that boy!
那孩子被什么怪物附身了
Ma'am, I need you to relax and just calm down.
女士 放松 冷静下来
Breathe.
呼吸
Daniel.
丹尼尔
What the hell is this?
这是什么
I don't know.
不知道
Well, I know what it looks like.
至少我们知道他长什么样
How do we handle it?
我们怎么处理
I think we just stay back.
还是先别靠近的好
That was really weird.
真是奇怪
I think it reacts to confrontation.
我想那东西只有在受到刺♥激♥时才会出现
I wanna go home.
我想回家
We need to put a guard on this room.
我们得在门外安排个警卫
Yeah.
是的
I need to see my patient. We need to talk.
我要见我的病人 我们得谈谈
That boy is experiencing something
那个男孩正经历着
that I don't think anybody is capable of explaining.
任何人也解释不清的事
I don't believe any of that. Get outta my way.
我一点儿也不信 让开
If you provoke that boy,
你可以激怒那个男孩试试
you will be a believer real quick.
不出一秒你就信了
Anybody who enters that room is at risk of physical violence.
进到那个房♥间里的任何人都有人身危险
We've already got a dead priest and an injured seminary student.
目前有一个神父和神学院学生一死一伤
Then what do you expect us to do?
那你想让我怎么做
Nothing that could be perceived as a threat--
不要做任何有威胁的事
no blood, no tests.
不要让他见血 不要做任何检查
Just food and observation.
提供食物 观察他就好了
We have a unit on the way.
已经有一个小队在路上了
What am I supposed to tell my staff?
我该怎么跟我的同事说
Tell them you don't want them to get hurt.
跟他们说你不想让他们受到伤害
I'll give you 24 hours.
给你们24小时时间
If he's that dangerous, I want him out of this hospital.
如果他真那么危险 我希望他出院
Hello?
你好
Adalind Schade? Yes.
爱达玲·莎德吗 是的
Your presence is requested this evening at the House.
今晚必须出现在皇室
May I ask what this is about?
我能问问是什么事吗
We'll send a car.
我们会派车接你的
You sure the parents aren't wesen?
你确定他父母不是格林生物
I'm not sure of anything.
我什么也不确定
I just haven't seen any indication that they are.
我没看到证明任何他们是的迹象
And this is different than anything I've ever seen.
这跟我以前见过的那些都不一样
You mean he didn't woge?
你是说他没有转化
No, this is more like... a battle within.
是的 更像是一场在身体内的斗争
It's classic devil worship as far as I'm concerned,
在我看来 这是经典的邪恶崇拜
but we're hoping you have another explanation.
但我们希望你们有别的解释
What?
怎么了
I kinda thought...
我觉得...
I mean, they're myths, right?
可他们只是传说 不是吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
难道你和我想到一处去了
I think I am. Grausens, right?
我想是的 鬼畜 是不是
That's what it sounds like.
听起来像是
Is that a wesen?
是格林生物吗
Not really.
不算是
Every generation has heard stories about grausens.
每一代人都听过鬼畜的故事
They go way back.
他们存在很久了
They used to think they were a wesen spirit
他们以前认为那是能入侵孩子的
that would invade a child.
格林生物的鬼魂
But never a wesen child.
但从不入侵格林生物的孩子
Kehrseite kids only.
只入侵普通人的孩子
But the thinking has changed
但是随着科技和医学的发展
since medicine and science has advanced.
这种观点已经改变了
Now, some believe it's...
现在 有些人相信那是...
a mutation.
一种变异
So which is it?
到底是什么
Nick, these are incredibly rare occurrences.
尼克 这是很罕见的事情
I mean It doesn't really matter
我是说... 这不重要
because they've always been dealt with the same way.
因为一直以来都用一种手段处理他们
How?
怎么处理
They would disappear.
他们会消失的
The wesen council is responsible for dealing with them.
格林生物理事会负责处理他们
Sometime in the 1600s,
十七世纪的某个时候
the council communicated for the first time with royals and Grimms.
理事会首次和皇室及格林家族联♥系♥
They forged an alliance.
他们结成联盟
For the safety of all of them.
出于对各方安全的考量
Supposedly, grausens, if left to grow to maturity,
据说 如果放任鬼畜长大
become some of the world's most notorious psychopaths,
他们变成世界上最臭名昭著的神经病
wreaking havoc on like whole continents sometimes.
祸害全世界
Historically, wesen were to blame for what grausens have done.
过去都把鬼畜所做的事怪罪在格林生物头上
That's why the council steps in.
所以理事会才介入
Who is this council anyway? They enforce wesen law.
这理事会是干嘛的 他们执行格林生物法律
You guys have your own laws?
你们还有自己的法律
Oh, baby.
那当然
If this is indeed a grausen,
如果真的是鬼畜
we have no choice but to inform the council.
那我们只能通知理事会
Inform them means what? Daniel disappears?
通知他们意味着什么 丹尼尔会消失吗
Basically.
基本上吧
Yeah. It's a death sentence for the kid.
这等于给这孩子判了死刑
It's a death sentence for us
假如我们知情不报的话
if we don't.
就是我们倒霉
How do we even know he is grausen?
我们怎么能确定他是鬼畜
The law is clear.
法律上有明确的规定
Even if it's a possibility,
就算只是有可能是
we have to inform the council.
我们也得通知理事会
That's why we shouldn't even be having this conversation.
所以为什么我们就不应该进行这次谈话
Now you tell us?
现在你才告诉我们吗
Well, look, if we knew you were gonna talk about grausens,
假如我们知道你们说的是鬼畜的话
we would've said "Don't... talk about grausens."
我们就会说 "不要谈论鬼畜"
We're not worried about the council,
我们不担心理事会
we're worried about the kid.
我们担心的是那个孩子
Now we get to worry about both.
如今我们两个都要担心了
Thanks.
谢啦
Can't we just let Nick run with this?
就不能这件事交给尼克处理吗
If they found out that we didn't report it,
假如他们发现我们知情不报
plus we made an agreement with a Grimm behind their back...
再加上我们背着他们和一个格林达成了协议
Then I guess it's just a matter
那我估计这就是成了
of who goes to whose funeral first.
咱俩谁先去参加谁的葬礼的问题了
Well, I'm not going to your funeral.
我才不要去参加你的葬礼呢
I have to tell them.
我一定要告诉他们
Come in.
进来
I got here as soon as I could.
我尽快赶过来了
Good. You'll be leaving as soon as you can.
很好 你也要尽快出发
We've had the reports of the possession of a child.
我们收到了一个孩子被附身的报告
Grausen.
鬼畜
What do we know? Not much, I'm afraid.
我们掌握了什么情况 恐怕不多
A priest is dead.
一个神父死了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表