剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He was poisoned. He would've died.
他当时中毒了 差点就死了
As long as they're looking for Thomas Schirach,
只要他们追查的是托马斯·施拉奇
Nick is in the clear.
尼克就没事
Ironically, the false identity my brother created
讽刺的是 我弟弟为了把尼克送出境
to get Nick out of the country is working in our favor.
而捏造的假身份竟帮了我们大忙
What if they see Nick in the surveillance recordings?
万一他们在监控录像里看到尼克怎么办
So far, none has been found.
目前还没有找到录像
Okay.
好吧
Two detectives have been assigned to the case.
有两名警探负责这件案子
From the police reports, they're gonna know
根据警方报告 他们会知道
that there were two women with me that night,
那晚还有两个女人和我在一起
and they're gonna wanna talk to all of us.
他们会找我们三个问话
I know what we should tell them.
我知道我们应该说什么
And it is definitely not the truth.
而且所说的肯定不能是真♥相♥
Right.
没错
Hank, are you good with this?
汉克 你能接受这种安排吗
I'm not good with Nick going to prison
我不能接受尼克因为
for something he didn't even know he was doing.
在神智全无的情况下做的事而锒铛入狱
You heard him.
你也听到了
He doesn't remember anything.
他什么都不记得
Okay, okay.
行吧
So we are all going to lie to protect Nick.
所以我们全都要为了保护尼克而说谎
What happens if he finds out?
如果被他发现了怎么办
Hopefully he throws us a little party.
希望他会因此给我们办个小派对
He's not going to find out.
他不会发现的
At least, not for a little while.
至少短时间内不会发现
Now look, we all have to agree on three things.
听好了 我们必须在三件事上达成共识
We were chasing down infected suspects,
我们当时是在追捕被感染的嫌疑人
one of them was identified as Thomas Schirach,
其中一个就是托马斯·施拉奇
and you two were there
而你们俩在那里
because you had a treatment that was effective.
是因为你们研制出了有效的治疗方法
See? Not so bad.
怎么样 编的还不错
Some of it's true.
有些部分是真的
Now we have to decide on the details.
现在我们来讨论细节
Because that is how you get caught.
细节部分最容易出破绽了
What time was that?
当时是几点
Anybody else with him?
有其他人和他在一起吗
Heard you guys got the bar fight kill.
听说你们刚接了一件酒吧斗殴致死案
Yeah. Hell of a case.
没错 真是棘手
All the witnesses say
所有目击者都说
this Thomas Schirach guy was a freaking monster.
那个叫托马斯·施拉奇的家伙简直是个怪物
Big, bad.
强壮 残暴
There was nothing they could do to stop him.
他们完全制不住他
After the bar fight,
在酒吧斗殴之后
apparently he accosted some family in their house.
他闯入了一户民宅
Really?
是吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Guess what I found out.
猜猜我查到了什么
That family that was attacked in that house--
受到袭击的那一家人
Mr. Avery--
艾弗里先生
claims some guys showed up before the unis got there.
声称在警方赶到之前有其他人出现过
Said they were cops.
那伙人自称是警♥察♥
Told them to go back inside.
并且让他回屋去
He says Schirach got away
他说施拉奇之所以能逃掉
because when the unis got there, they were all gone.
是因为警方赶到时 他们已经不见了
They have surveillance at the bar?
酒吧里有监控录像吗
There was at the time. It was trashed in the fight.
本来是有的 但在斗殴过程中被损毁了
All the files were missing.
所有文件都不见了
Maybe he was smart enough to take it.
也许他很聪明 想到了要带走证据
He didn't take anything else.
他别的东西一样没拿
He was just looking for trouble.
他就是去挑事的
Well, if there's anything I can help you with, let me know.
需要我帮忙的话就告诉我
You can stay here and fill out all these reports for us.
你可以留在这里帮我们写报告
Bye.
再见
Yeah?
请进
Just talked to Holtby and Bauer.
我刚跟霍尔特比和鲍尔聊过了
Surveillance system at the bar got trashed.
酒吧里的监控录像系统已经损毁了
That so?
所以呢
That was convenient.
这可帮我们省了不少事
What do you think happened?
你觉得是怎么回事
I think somebody took the flash drive,
我觉得有人拿走了闪存盘
trashed the office
并且把办公室弄得一片狼藉
to make it looked like it happened in the fight.
让这一切看起来像是斗殴造成的
That's lucky for us.
那我们可真走运
As long as it doesn't turn up.
只要录像一直不出现就好
Got a minute? Yeah.
有时间吗 有
Sorry to bother you, sir. Just a couple questions.
抱歉打扰你了 长官 有几个问题
Report says you were at the bar last night.
案件报告里写着你昨晚在那间酒吧里
That's right.
没错
There were two women with you.
有两个女人和你在一起
The report doesn't give their names.
但是报告里没有提及她们的姓名
We need to follow up.
我们得跟进调查
I'll write them down for you.
我把姓名写下来给你们
Nick?
尼克
Hey, what's wrong? You feel cold.
怎么了 你身体冰凉
Hey, wake up!
醒醒
Nick! Nick!
尼克 尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick!!
尼克
Nick
尼克
What time is it?
现在几点了
911. What is your emergency?
911 请问有什么紧急情况
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电♥话♥呢
What's wrong?
出什么事了
What is your emergency?
有什么紧急情况
Nothing. I made a mistake, I'm sorry.
没事 是我弄错了 抱歉
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样
Like...I don't know. Fine.
有点... 我也不清楚 还好吧
Except my face hurts a little bit.
就是我的脸有点疼
You need to see a doctor.
你需要去看医生
Why?
为什么
What are you doing that for? I feel fine.
你这是干什么 我很好啊
You didn't look fine.
你刚才看着可不像很好的样子
Well, how did I look?
我看上去怎么了
You looked dead.
你看上去像死了一样
And you were really cold to the touch,
你摸上去全身冰凉
and I couldn't find your pulse, and it's still really slow.
我摸不到你的脉搏 而且现在依旧很慢
Are you sure you feel okay?
你确定感觉还好吗
Well, I did until you told me I was dead.
在你说我像死了一样之前 都挺好的
I'm serious. You're seeing a doctor.
我是认真的 你得去看医生
Does a vet count?
兽医算吗
Nick.
尼克
I'm just... trying to get my heart rate up.
我只是想 让心跳加速一下
You really scared me.
你真的吓到我了
I'm sorry, but I really do feel okay.
抱歉 但我真的感觉挺好的
I think you need to just lie back down.
你得躺下来
And we'll take this a little bit more slowly.
我们慢慢来
I can do that.
没问题
I'm really okay.
我真的没事
It's time.
是时候了
For what?
做什么
To reap what you have sewn.
收获你之前缝上的东西
You'll want to fill that up. With what?
你要把它装满 拿什么装
It's really very good for the skin...
这对皮肤很好
And for your child.
对你的孩子也是
Looks like our voodoo hordes
看来那些巫毒丧尸
used up all our acorus calamus
用光了我们的菖蒲
and the erythroxylum novogranatense.
以及爪哇古♥柯♥
I'll order some more just in case.
我会再预定一些以备不时之需
Do you know how old that stuff was anyway?
你知道那些东西有多古老吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表