剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Just watch your back.
你自己小心点
Ready for coffee? Oh, yeah.
准备好喝咖啡了吗 是的
Did you talk to your mom? Well, yeah.
你跟你妈谈过了吗 谈过了
We're on for tonight. How are you doing?
约在今晚 你怎么样
You okay? How did she sound?
你没事吧 她口气怎么样
Was she emotional? Were you emotional?
她激动吗 你激动吗
I mean, seven years-- that's a big deal.
七年了 这可是件大事
I'm very proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Uh, I didn't actually talk to her, verbally speaking.
我没有真的跟她口头谈过
You didn't call her?
你没打给她吗
I emailed her. I'm sorry. I just--
我给她发了邮件 抱歉 我...
I thought it would be easier that way.
我觉得这样比较容易
And?
然后呢
So far, so good.
目前一切顺利
We have to be there by 5:30. They eat early.
我们五点半之前得到 她们开饭早
"They"? My sister's going to be there.
"她们" 我姐也会在
Deetta? Yes.
迪亚塔 是的
The same Deetta who spent the best years of her life
就是那个将人生最美好的时光
sacrificing at home while Rosalee
奉献给家庭的迪亚塔 而那段时间
frolicked up and down the coast.
罗莎莉却在到处玩乐
I'm really glad you're going with me.
很高兴你能陪我一起去
I don't think I could do this by myself.
我一个人肯定不行
Well, I suppose we should bring something, you know,
我们应该带点礼物
to ease our way in.
礼多人不怪嘛
A bottle of wine would be nice for my mom
给我妈带瓶红酒就好了
and a quart of Jack Daniel's for the martyr.
再给那位烈士带瓶杰克丹尼威士忌
It sounds fun.
听起来挺有意思的
Ron Hurd did three tours in Iraq--honorable discharge.
罗恩·赫德去过三次伊♥拉♥克♥ 荣誉退役
Iraqi war service medal and two purple hearts.
荣获伊♥拉♥克♥战争服役军功章和两枚紫心勋章
So Ron's a hero.
这么说罗恩是个英雄
Apparently not to everyone.
看来不是所有人都这么认为
Last credit card purchase was at
最后一次信♥用♥卡♥购买♥♥记录是在
VFW post 97896,
美国海外退伍军人协会97896刷♥卡♥机
$35 tab at the bar, settled up at 11:03 p.m.
在酒吧消费35美金 晚上11:03刷的卡
And his last three calls on his cell phone
之后就打出了手♥机♥最后三通电♥话♥
were right after that to a Jim McCabe.
都是给一个叫吉姆·麦凯布的人
As in McCabe Security? Yeah.
麦凯布安保公♥司♥的老板 是的
First two calls lasted only a few seconds--
前两通电♥话♥就持续了几秒钟
probably voice mail.
可能是语♥音♥邮件
Last call at 12:09 lasted just under two minutes.
12点09分最后一通电♥话♥持续了一分多钟
Well, let's go talk to Jim McCabe
我们去找吉姆·麦凯布谈谈
and hit the VFW on the way there.
路上顺便去VFW看看
Hey, honey. We have a nice surprise.
亲爱的 有客人来了
An old friend's dropped by to see you.
你的老朋友来看你了
She hasn't seen you since Iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥回来之后她就没见过你了
You two catch up. I'll get you something to eat.
你俩聊聊 我去给你弄点吃的
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
I really like your wife. She's very nice.
我很喜欢你妻子 她人很好
I guess you never told her about us.
我想你从未和她说过我们的事
Get out of my house.
给我滚出去
We've got a lot of catching up to do.
我们还有很多话没聊呢
It seems like I cut myself.
我好像割伤自己了
That's what happens when you hold something in for too long.
这就是压抑太久的结果
You want iced tea or a soda? Anything!
要冰茶还是苏打水 都行
Get out of here, or I'm calling the police.
滚出去 不然我就报♥警♥
I want you to call the police.
我就是要你报♥警♥
You know you should.
你知道你应该报♥警♥的
You're gonna be seeing a lot more of me until you do.
在你报♥警♥之前 我会一直缠着你的
How's sex with your wife?
和你妻子过得性福吗
You ever think of me?
有想起过我吗
What happened to your friend?
你的朋友呢
She had to leave.
她有事先走了
Somebody's in the mood. At this hour?
有人心情很好嘛 在这个点吗
Are you two handsome soldiers here for the dance class?
两位帅哥警♥察♥是来学跳舞的吗
Well, take off your coats and partner up.
脱下外套 结伴跳舞吧
Uh, no, we're just, uh--
不 我们只是
Is there someone who works here? Well, Candy's in back.
这里的工作人员是谁 坎蒂在后面
But if you change your minds, you're welcome to join in.
如果你们改变主意 欢迎加入
Can I help you?
有什么能帮忙到你的吗
Yeah, we just have to ask
我们只是想问你一些问题
a few questions about a patron who was here last night.
关于昨晚在这的一位客人
Okay. His name's Ron Hurd.
好 他叫罗恩·赫德
Oh, god, what did Ronny do now?
天呐 罗尼做了什么
He was murdered last night. Excuse me?
他昨晚被谋杀了 你们说什么
His last credit card transaction
他的最后一笔信♥用♥卡♥交易
was here at 11:03 P.M.
显示是在这里晚上11:03
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
What time did he leave?
他几点走的
Just after he paid for the drinks.
付了酒钱之后就走了
What happened? Did he leave with anyone?
发生了什么事 他和谁一起走的吗
No. He came in alone, and he left alone.
不 他一个人来 一个人走的
Was he with anyone while he was here?
他在这里的时候有和谁一起吗
Yeah, the regulars. Had dinner at the bar.
和那些常客一起 在酒吧用的晚餐
Bought a round of drinks for the guys.
请他们一起喝酒
Do you know who?
这些人你都认识吗
I can get you names.
我可以把名字告诉你们
Anything unusual happen last night?
昨晚有什么不寻常的事发生吗
Actually, there was.
确实有一件
There was a young woman who sat with him at the table,
有个年轻女子和他坐在一起
but he didn't seem too happy to see her.
可他好像不是很高兴见到她
That was right before he left. Do you know her name?
就是他离开前的事 知道她的名字吗
Never seen her before, but...
以前从未见过她 可是
But what?
可是什么
When I cleaned his table last night,
昨晚我清理桌子的时候
I found what I thought was something pretty weird.
发现了一件非常奇怪的事
It was a cocktail napkin with blood on it.
有一张沾血的餐巾纸
What did you do with the napkin?
那张餐巾纸你怎么处理的
Do you remember what the woman looked like?
记得那个女子的长相吗
Late 20s, early 30s, dark hair.
二十多岁 三十不到 黑头发
Was she military? I don't know for sure,
她是军人吗 这我不敢肯定
but she looked like a tough lady.
但她看起来像是个女强人
How long did she stay after he left?
他走以后 她待了多久
Not very long.
不是很久
I'd say she left within five minutes.
估计就多留了五分钟吧
You don't have any surveillance cameras, do you?
你们没装监视器吗
Who's gonna steal anything
有一群军人在这
with a bunch of soldiers around?
有谁敢偷东西呢
Is this it? Yeah.
是这张吗 是的
How do you get yourself to bleed like that?
有谁流血流成这样呢
Might be some kind of pattern. I don't know.
也许是某个图案 我也不知道
So are we gonna go in there sometime today or...
那我们是要今天进去吗 还是
This may not go so well.
可能会不太顺利
On the other hand, it might go really badly.
换句话说 也可能会非常糟糕
Look, we've come all this way.
我们都来到这了
You got to at least make an attempt.
你至少得尝试一下
Okay.
好吧
You're right. Let's do this.
你说得对 走吧
Okay, okay.
等等
You know, I appreciate the spirit,
我很欣赏你的精神
but this is not an assault.
但我们不是要去攻击人
Thanks.
谢谢
Rosie.
罗莎
Hi, mom.
妈妈
This is Monroe. Hi.
这是门罗 你好
Oh, how nice.
好极了
Hey, Rosalee.
罗莎莉
Hi, Deetta. This is Monroe.
迪亚塔 这是门罗
It's a pleasure to meet you both.
很高兴见到你们两位
Good thing you got here when you did.
你们来得真是时候
Dinner's almost ready.
晚餐就快准备好了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表