剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, crap.
该死
Get over here. Open the register.
过来 把收银机打开
No, please.
求你不要
I won't talk. I won't talk.
我不会说出去的
No, you won't.
你的确不会
Come on.
快走
Hell yeah.
太棒了
Let's go, let's go.
我们走吧
Shocking footage of a brazen robbery
一段令人震惊的录像记录了
at a gas station in the Jefferson District.
无♥耻♥抢劫杰弗森区加油站的经过
Police report it happened around 9:30 this evening.
警方称抢劫发生在今晚九点半左右
The cashier on duty has been identified
当班的收银员是
as 18-year-old Andres Venegas
18岁的安德烈斯·贝内加斯
who's in critical condition at an area hospital tonight.
他目前在当地医院 伤情严重
This horrific incident... Andres.
这次可怕的事件 安德烈斯
Andres, mijo.
安德烈斯 儿子
The suspects have yet to be identified.
嫌疑犯的身份还未确认
They remain at large.
他们依然在逃
Police consider them armed and dangerous.
警方认为他们携带武器 十分危险
They warn you not to approach them.
警方警告大家不要接近他们
If you have any information--
如果你有任何线索
long day, huh?
难熬的一天
Yeah. You?
是啊 你呢
I read your medical reports.
我看了你的检查报告
Is there something bad?
是坏消息吗
No. Your metabolism is pretty extraordinary.
不是 你的新陈代谢棒极了
That's why I'm sensing something's wrong here?
就是因为这个 我才觉得不对劲吗
You know what, it is none of my business.
知道吗 这和我没关系
Well, I think that means it is.
我想这意味着和你有关系
I shouldn't have been on your email.
我不该看你的邮件
I told you to go in my email.
是我让你看的
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
Anymore.
再也没有了
You sure?
你确定吗
What's going on?
出什么事了
"Haven't been able to spend the money.
"钱花不出去
"Royal assassination causing much turmoil.
"皇室暗♥杀♥引起了巨大混乱
"No longer safe. Must leave now.
"此地不宜久留 不日便离开
Love you. M."
爱你的 M"
When did this come in?
这邮件什么时候收到的
A couple of hours ago.
几小时前
You want to tell me who "M" is
你要告诉我M是谁
and why she loves you?
她为什么爱你吗
I'm assuming it's a she.
我猜那是个女的
Yeah.
是的
Well?
然后呢
"M" is my mother.
M是我妈妈
Really? Your mother?
真的吗 你的妈妈
The one who died in the accident with your father--
那个和你♥爸♥爸一起在车祸中丧生的...
She's not dead.
她没死
Your mother's not dead?
你妈妈没死
No, and I think
没有 我觉得
she's in some kind of trouble.
她遇上了麻烦
Hold on, Nick. One thing at a time.
等等 尼克 一件一件慢慢来
I'm still working on your mother being alive.
我还在消化你妈妈还活着的事实
When did you find this out? Last year.
你什么时候发现的 去年
When you were in the coma, she showed up.
你昏迷的那段时间 她出现了
Where?
在哪
Here.
这里
In the house?
家里吗
Yes.
对
And in your hospital room.
还有你的病房♥里
She came to my hospital room?
她还去了我的病房♥
Look, Juliette, there was a lot going on that night.
朱丽叶 那晚发生了很多事
Do you remember, when you asked about the broken window,
你还记得 你问窗户为什么破了
I said a bird flew into it?
我说是被一只小鸟撞的
Well, that's not exactly what happened.
其实不是那样的
A guy broke into the house,
有人闯进了家里
and he was waiting here for me. Look.
他在这里等我 看
There's another mark up here
这里也有一个标记
from where I took a shot at him.
是我攻击了他
With your gun?
开枪吗
Crossbow, actually, but that's beside the point.
其实是弩 但那不是重点
I could have died if it hadn't been for my mother.
要不是我妈妈出现 我已经死了
At first, I didn't know who it was.
一开始 我并不知道那是谁
Then she called me Nicky.
然后她叫我尼奇
And I recognized her voice, and I knew it was her.
我认出了她的声音 知道是她
So--so... wow,
所以
so--so she didn't die in the accident,
所以她并没有死于车祸
but... A friend of hers
但是... 是她的一个朋友
was with my dad that night.
那晚和我爸爸在一起
And the people who killed my parents thought it was her,
去杀我父母的人以为那是她
and she thought she was protecting me
她觉得远离我的生活
by staying out of my life.
是在保护我
You found out all this in one night?
你一夜之间知道了这一切吗
Yeah.
对
And you were in the coma.
而你还昏迷着
Not one of my better nights.
那晚过得可不怎么好
Why didn't you tell me till now?
你为什么现在才告诉我
Well, we weren't exactly together until now.
因为直到现在我们才又真正在一起
And...
而且
because she's like me.
因为她和我一样
Or I'm like her.
或者我和她一样
However you want to look at it.
不管你怎么想
She's a Grimm?
她也是格林吗
It's genetic?
这是遗传的吗
Yes.
是的
And I didn't find that out
直到她出现
until she showed up.
我才知道这回事
Imagine my surprise.
想象一下我当时有多吃惊
Why didn't she stay?
为什么她不留下来
She had to go
她不得不走
because of some things that she did here.
因为她在这里做的一些事
And that message means that she's in trouble.
这封邮件说明她现在有麻烦
And there's nothing I can do to help her.
我却帮不上任何忙
I'm sorry.
真是遗憾
Is there anything that I can do?
我能帮上什么忙吗
No, you're doing it.
不 你已经在帮忙了
I'm just glad that I don't have to lie to you anymore.
我很开心以后不必再骗你了
Me too.
我也是
I wish I could have met her.
真可惜我没见过她
Did she like me?
她喜欢我吗
For someone who was in a coma, yeah.
对于一个昏迷的人来说 挺喜欢的
No bag. No bag.
不要袋子 不要袋子
Have a nice day. Gracias.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's do it. Vamos.
动手吧 走
Everybody down.
都给我趴下
Get on the ground.
给我趴下
Get down!
趴下
Okay.
好
Come on!
快点
Vamanos.
快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快走 快走
Come on.
好了
No! No!
不要过来
No!
不要过来
Oh, god! Oh, no, please. Oh, god.
天呐 不要 天呐
Hey, fellows,
伙计们
it could thave been a good night.
本来是个宁静的夜晚
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表