剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
that your mother had not filed taxes
在过去的7年里
for the last seven years.
你母亲都没有缴税
Once legal fees,
一旦法律费用
the IRS, and the state were paid,
国税局和州税局的钱缴了
there was a balance of $1,500.42,
还有1500.42元的结余
Most of which has gone to pay the storage unit
其中大部分根据你的要求
where her personal possessions have been stored
都用于支付储存她个人财产的
as per your request.
储物单元了
It's a good thing you showed up when you did.
你能适时的出现真是太好了
Rent's only paid through the end of the month.
因为租金只能支付到这个月月底
It would've gone up for auction in 60 days.
之后它可能会被在60天后拍卖♥♥
I hope she left something of value for you in there.
希望她在那里给您留了点贵重物品
Were you close with your mother?
您和您母亲关系亲密吗
I didn't mean--
我不是有意...
I had such high hopes for you, honey.
我对你期望如此之高 亲爱的
I was everything to her.
我是她的全部
Where do you think you're going?
你想要去哪里
With you--isn't that what I'm supposed to be doing?
和你待在一起啊 这难道不是我应该干的事吗
No, this is a crime scene.
不行 这儿是犯罪现场
This might not have anything to do with wesen.
这可能和格林生物半点关系都没有
Don't I wish.
我希望没关系
Hey, it's not like it's the first dead body
这又不是我遇上的
I've ever had to deal with.
第一具尸体
Just keep your voice down.
你小点声
The fewer questions people ask about you, the better.
人们对你的疑问越少越好
What do we got? Uh, another weird one.
情况如何 又是一起奇怪的案子
Looks like the vic was exsanguinated.
死者像是被吸干了
What's that?
那是什么意思
This is Theresa. Criminology student.
这位是泰丽莎 犯罪学学生
She's here for a ride along.
她是来和我们一起巡检的
Oh, thinking of becoming a cop?
想要当警♥察♥吗
Right.
好吧
Well, it means that the victim has lost all of her blood.
意思是死者的血都没了
Crime scene's this way.
犯罪现场在这边
Try to just watch and listen.
试着只看只听就好
That's what I'm doing.
我就是这么做的啊
Body's wrapped in plastic.
尸体被塑料包了起来
Fully clothed, buried about 6 inches under.
身上衣物完好 被埋在约地下两米处
Who found it?
谁发现的尸体
Dog named Delta and his two owners.
是一只叫德尔塔的狗和他的两个主人发现的
Out for a run.
他们是出来跑步的
Looks like some high-end clothes.
衣服看起来挺高级的啊
Cuts don't look like they were made by a blade.
伤口看上去不像是刀具所致
Looks like puncture wounds.
看起来像是穿刺伤
Doesn't look like she's got a drop of blood left.
她身上看上去一滴血都不剩啊
Gotta be wesen.
一定是格林生物
Who's "Vesson"?
谁是"范森"
You were saying?
你刚刚说什么
It's, uh...German.
是...德语
Yeah, it means that, you know, "There's no blood left."
是的 意思是 "一滴血都不剩"
Okay, uh, you guys ready for me to run prints?
好吧 你们弄完我能来扫描指纹了吗
Yeah.
可以了
Scanner's in the car. I'll be right back.
扫描仪在车里 我马上回来
You've got to understand, these are cops.
你得明白 他们只是普通警♥察♥
You can't go talking that stuff to just anybody.
你不能对所有人说这种事
Sorry. I think she's right, though.
对不起 但我觉得她说的没错
Yeah, I know she's right.
是的 我知道她说的没错
You okay?
你没事吧
She's young.
她还很年轻
What the hell kind of wesen makes marks like that?
什么鬼格林生物会弄出那样的伤痕
Trailer. Right.
去拖车 没错
Not much here, Jenny.
战利品不多啊 詹妮
I thought someone saw me.
我觉得有人看见我了
Whoa, what's the matter?
这是怎么了呀
I didn't want you to think that...
我不想让你认为...
What? that I'm like Cammy.
认为什么 认为我和卡米一样
Don't worry, nothing bad is gonna happen to you.
别担心 你不会出什么事的
Unless you do get caught,
除非你真的被抓住了
'cause then they'll want you to talk.
因为那样的话 他们会想撬开你的嘴的
I wouldn't.
我不会的
Tell me why you wouldn't.
告诉我为什么不会呢
Because I love our family.
因为我热爱我们的家庭
We all miss Cammy.
我们都很想念卡米
The family needs someone to take her place.
这个家庭需要找个人来代替她
Donna. Yes.
唐娜 在
Find us another one.
再给我们找个人来
You know, I think it may be time to move the trailer.
我觉得是时候把拖车挪个地方了
That's not a bad idea.
这想法不赖
I've seen one of those.
我见过这个
Wendigo.
食人怪
Where did you see it?
你在哪儿见到的
Chicago.
芝加哥
Dude picked me up, offered me dinner.
那老兄搭了我一程 还要请我吃晚餐
Then I found out I was supposed to be the main dish.
然后我发现我就是那道主菜
Yeah, we ran across one of those.
我们也碰到过一个
You cut off its head?
你们把它的头砍下来了
No, we shot him.
不 我们开枪打他
Oh, I guess that works.
这样也行
You wouldn't happen to have an extra gun, would you?
你不会正好有多余的枪吧
Can we just stay focused on this?
我们能先在把注意力放在这件事上吗
Hey, check this out.
来看看这个
Same markings as on our vic.
和死者身上的记号♥一样
You recognize it?
你认出来了吗
You remember Ryan?
记得赖安吗
The intern?
那个实习生
How could I forget?
怎么可能忘记
"Leben-s--"
Leben...s
Um, sauger.
sauger
Lebensauger.
Lebensauger
That's German, right?
这是德语吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm getting this.
是 我越来越懂了
"Lebensaugers are known
"众所周知
for coercing their victims through fear."
恶蛭怪用恐惧来支配受害者"
Hang on.
等等
Wu, you're on speaker.
吴 我开免提了
Got a juvenile record on your victim.
死者有一项未成年人的犯罪记录
Took me a while to get it cleared.
花了我不少时间才得到批准调出
Camila Reynolds, age 18.
卡米拉·雷诺兹 18岁
Arrested three times, the latest for shoplifting
三次被捕 最近一次是因店铺盗窃
six months ago.
六个月前的事
Last known address,
最后登记的地址是
the New Beginnings Halfway House downtown.
市中心的新起点教习所
Thank you. Hey, Wu.
谢谢 吴
Can you check with robbery?
你能查查盗窃案吗
See if any high-end stores have been hit recently.
看看是否有高档商♥铺♥最近被盗过
Anything with young girls.
是否有年轻女孩作案
Yeah, you got it.
好的
Let's hit that Halfway House.
去那间教习所看看吧
You think you can...
你觉得你能
What is it?
怎么了
Siegbarste.
食人魔
That's what killed my foster parents.
就是这个杀死了我的养父母
That's why you ran away?
所以你离开了家
Yeah, it would've killed me too if I hadn't.
是 如果我不走 它也会杀了我
Did you see who it was?
你看到是谁干的吗
No, only that...
没看到 只
that it was a monster.
知道是个怪物
That's--that's why I ran.
所以我跑了
Well,
好吧
I think you've had enough for one day.
你今天获得的信息量也够大了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表