剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂
Sorry I haven't been able to call.
抱歉一直没能打电♥话♥
Cops took my phone.
警♥察♥没收了我的手♥机♥
I have so much to tell you.
我有好多话想跟你说
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you too.
我也想你
I'm home.
我在家
Can you come over?
你能过来吗
Just you?
就你一个人
You okay?
你没事吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Jared, they're here. They're gonna--
贾里德 他们在这里 他们要...
Help me.
救我
If borrowing my folks' car to go see my girlfriend at 17
17岁时开我父母的车去看我女朋友
was the worst thing I'd done,
是我做过最出格的事
Well, I'm just lucky I didn't get caught.
没被抓到真是幸运
So you were trouble.
你可真叛逆
Well, I had some fun.
我觉得很好玩
My folks would call it something else.
我父母就不会这么说
Your folks, are they still alive?
你父母 他们还健在吗
Still alive, still together,
还活着呢 还在一起
still living in the same house I grew up in.
还住在我长大的那个房♥子里
Wow. That's, um...
这...
That's been a real problem for Jared, you know,
这就是贾里德的问题所在
not having a dad or a mom.
没有父母
Yeah, but he's got you.
但他有你
I hope it's enough.
希望这就足够
Well, when you have someone that loves you,
有爱你的人
that can get you through a lot of bad.
能帮你渡过很多难关
Excuse me. I got to get that.
抱歉 我得接电♥话♥
Jared, you in there?
贾里德 你在里面吗
Jared?
贾里德
What's wrong? He's not here.
怎么了 他不在
What?
什么
Jared made a call from my phone.
贾里德用我的手♥机♥打了个电♥话♥
Do you recognize this number?
你认识这个号♥码吗
Yeah, that's his girlfriend, Joy.
是他女朋友乔伊的电♥话♥
You know where she lives?
你知道她住在哪里吗
Joy!
乔伊
Come to save your girlfriend?
来救你女朋友吗
You came to the right place.
那真是来对地方了
Stay in the car, Zuri.
待在车里 茹里
Jared needs me. Stay here.
贾里德需要我 待着
He here?
他在这里
Don't know.
不知道
Washington plates.
华盛顿的车牌
I'm gonna ask you one more time--
我再问你一遍
what'd you tell them?
你跟他们说什么了
Two cops coming up.
来了两个警♥察♥
Take care of them.
去解决掉他们
I'll kiss your girlfriend good-bye for you.
我会替你跟你女朋友吻别的
Jared!
贾里德
Just go!
快跑
Stop!
住手
You're a Grimm?
你是格林
It's okay, Zuri.
没事的 茹里
You know?
你知道
Yeah, he does.
对 他知道
She didn't have a choice, Nick.
她别无选择 尼克
Get her out of here.
带她离开这
What are you gonna tell them?
你准备怎么跟他们说
This is how we found them.
我们到的时候就是这个样子
What about Jared?
那贾里德呢
Nick's got it.
尼克会搞定的
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
So you're okay with all this?
你能接受这一切
I've learned to adapt.
我学着适应了
None of this changes the way I feel about you.
这些都不会改变我对你的感觉
It wouldn't work, Hank.
不会有结果的 汉克
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
Why don't you give me a chance to prove you wrong?
何不给我个机会证明你是错的呢
We'll take it slow, see what happens.
我们慢慢来 看看会发生什么
You are such a special man.
你真是个特别的人
But I can't.
但是不行
Zuri, I don't have a problem with it.
茹里 我没问题的
But I do.
可是我有
Take care of yourself.
照顾好你自己
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表