剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Get outta here! No, I can't leave, Monroe,
快走了 不 我不能走 门罗
it is so much worse than we thought.
这比我们想象的更糟
What? It's Max.
什么 是马♥克♥思♥
Who's Max? From the show.
马♥克♥思♥是谁 演出的人
He's the one suffering from the umkippen.
就是他过度转化了
Oh, my God, why is it always the blutbad?
天哪 为什么闯祸的总是狼人
That is not cool.
情况可不妙
That is even more reason to get out of here.
那你更该离开这儿了
You are not safe. Where is she?
你会有危险的 她在哪
Is she dressed? It's showtime. Go, go, go, go.
她换好衣服了吗 演出时间到了 快走
No time to be shy, honey. Get in that costume.
没时间害羞了 亲爱的 快换上演出服
You're on in ten.
十分钟后上台
Something doesn't make sense. What do you got?
这事说不通啊 你查到什么了
Three more unsolved homicides, going back ten years,
又有三起凶杀悬案 一直追溯到十年前
all towns the carnival has gone through,
都在嘉年华巡演经过的小镇
only Max hasn't been with the carnival for ten years.
但马♥克♥思♥加入嘉年华还不到十年
Well, none of them have. Except
所有人都是 除了...
Hedig.
海迪格
Where is Genvieve?
吉纳维芙在哪
Because I'm not gonna do this. I'm not going on without--
我不干 没有她我就不上台...
Where's-where's Genvieve?
吉纳维芙在哪
She's hurt, remember?
她受伤了 记得吗
So you think that you can take her--
你认为你可以代替她...
Don't push me!
别逼我
You don't go anywhere near the new girl.
别靠近这姑娘
You hear me? Get in the cage.
听到了吗 进笼子里去
Get in the cage!
进笼子里去
And take a good look at these bars,
好好看看这些栅栏[有监狱之意]
'cause that's where you'd be if it wasn't for me
因为要不是我帮你收拾了残局
cleaning up your messes.
这就是你的归宿了
You can't treat me this way.
你不能这样对我
I own you. I can treat you any way I want.
你属于我 我想怎么对你都行
If I hadn't stopped those girls--
要不是我阻止了那两个姑娘
or any of the others-from calling the cops,
还有其他人 去报♥警♥
what do you think would've happened?
你觉得会发生什么
You killed those girls.
你杀了那两个姑娘
Well, that doesn't matter.
这不重要
What matters is who the cops think killed them,
重要的是警方认为是谁杀了她们
and right now, all fingers point at you.
而现在 他们都怀疑是你
It's all a show,
不过是一出戏
and it's been going on a lot longer than you,
而且早在你来这儿之前就开始了
so shut up and do your job!
所以闭嘴干活吧
Places, everyone.
大家各就各位
He can't go on. He's sick.
他不能上台了 他病了
We all are, sweetie. Come on.
我们都是 亲爱的 走吧
Everyone,
大伙儿
have a great show.
好好演出吧
Come on, pick up.
快接电♥话♥
Monroe. Hey, Nick.
门罗 尼克
Remember that carnival we talked about?
还记得我们说的那个嘉年华吗
Yeah, well, Rosalee and I thought we'd, you know,
我和罗莎莉觉得
check it out for ourselves, and I think we might have
我们应该亲自过来看看 目前的情况
gotten in a little over our heads here.
我们有点控制不了了
You're at the carnival? Yes, and the umkippen issue
你们在嘉年华 对 那个过度转化问题
is worse than we thought.
比我们想像的更糟
You need to get the hell out of there.
你们两个赶紧离开那
I know, but see, that's where
我知道 可是
the "in over our heads" part comes in, 'cause, uh...
控制不了的地方就在这里 因为
Rosalee kind of got herself put into the show.
罗莎莉加入演出了
What? But we found out
什么 但是我们找出了
who's got the umkippen, and you were right,
过度转化的是谁 你说得没错
it's the blutbad, Max.
是狼人马♥克♥思♥
We're almost there. Good.
我们马上就到 好的
I gotta go.
我得挂了
A warning, my friends.
一个警告 我的朋友们
What you're about to see will live in your fear for years,
你们即将看到的事会让你们恐惧很多年
for this is no nightmare,
因为这不是噩梦
and truth truly is stranger than fiction.
真♥相♥真的比科幻小说还要离奇
Oh, my God.
天哪
Behold Damien, the last dragon of God's green earth,
有请达米安 天赐之地上的最后一条龙
whose ferocious nature proves that we are lucky
他的凶残本性证明了我们多么幸运
they did not devour us all.
它们没有把我们全都毁灭
Witness the vile Ivan.
请看邪恶的伊万
The beautiful Rosalee,
漂亮的罗莎莉
who proves that beauty is but skin deep
向我们证明了美貌只是表面的
and that a beast resides within us all.
我们所有人心中都住着一头野兽
Rosalee...
罗莎莉
Show us.
展示出来
Rosalee.
罗莎莉
Max, this is not your cue.
马♥克♥思♥ 还不到你呢
But every so often, something appears
常常会出现一些
that is so vicious, so terrible, it cannot be tamed.
非常可怕 邪恶 并且难以驯服的野兽
For this beast--
因为这头野兽
this beast-- -
这头野兽...
Back!
退后
Get back!
退后
Get out!
出去
I don't think that's part of the show.
这不是演出的一部分了吧
Max, stop! Max! Oh, my God, no!
马♥克♥思♥ 住手 马♥克♥思♥ 不要
Max, stop!
马♥克♥思♥ 住手
Monroe!
门罗
Move!
让开
Grimm!
格林
Monroe, stop! Now, stop!
门罗 住手 快住手
Stop, he's sick.
住手 他病了
We have to help him.
我们得帮他
Oh, my God. What happened? What did I do?
天哪 发生什么事了 我做了什么
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
没事 你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Hedig.
海迪格
Hedig.
海迪格
Hedig.
海迪格
The cop, he's a Grimm.
那个警♥察♥是格林
He'll kill us all. You need to get me out.
他会把我们都杀了 你们得把我弄出去
You pushed Max too hard.
你把马♥克♥思♥逼得太紧了
And you were going to let him take the fall
你还想让他为你犯的罪
for something you did.
背黑锅
And we can't let you get away with that.
我们不能就这么放过你
I did it for you. I did it for all of you.
我这么做是为了你们 为了你们
You'd be gutter trash without me.
没有我 你们都只是垃圾
I gave you--I gave you a life. I gave you purpose.
我给了你们生活 给了你们活着的意义
I gave you a family.
给了你们一个家
It may not be justice in the eyes of the law.
或许从法律角度看 这并不是伸张正义
I don't think that would matter to the people he killed.
但我觉得这对被他杀害的人来说无所谓
Close it. Nothing we can prove here.
结案吧 我们证明不了什么
I called the place you recommended.
我给你推荐的地方打电♥话♥了
They've got a bed waiting for Max.
他们正等着马♥克♥思♥过去呢
How's he doing?
他怎么样
We're gonna make sure he gets the help he needs.
我们会确保他得到相应的帮助
It's gonna take some time.
这需要一点时间
If we don't take care of each other, who will?
如果我们不相互关照 谁会来关照我们呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Rosalee?
罗莎莉
In the bathroom. I'm getting dressed.
在厕所 我在换衣服
Getting dressed for what? I thought we were going to bed.
为什么要换衣服 不是要睡觉了吗
Not yet.
还没到时候
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表